View Poll Results: What type do you think I am?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • LII

7 38.89%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • SEI

2 11.11%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • IEI

1 5.56%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • LSI

2 11.11%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • IEE

1 5.56%
  • EII

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

8 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Type poll

Creepy-Cyclops

Default Type poll

Copying Warrior-Lib I suppose.

It's anonymous.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted LII due to a combination of my previous vague impressions, and your current self-typing. I have not sat down and analysed you in any systematic way, however, so that's more of a speculative hypothesis than a solid conclusion.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Copying Warrior-Lib I suppose.

It's anonymous.
    How many times can I vote?
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    How many times can I vote?
    You can choose more than one option. Or do you mean you want to vote for the same type more than once, like a strong opinion, lol.

Creepy-Cyclops

I've been SLI for a while, but LII seems to fit more.

I've been speaking to Phaedrus on another forum who's convinced i'm XLI, but I don't know what to make of the discussion.

So i'm somewhat confused.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You can choose more than one option. Or do you mean you want to vote for the same type more than once, like a strong opinion, lol.
    Deny your noble heritage if you must, but you are SLI and one day you will return.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about ILI (Te)??

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm gonna vote for everything but LII. Just because I can.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    How about ILI (Te)??
    Possibly, I can't see myself relating to the Ni/Se axis, I seem to relate (and possibly better understand at present also) the Si/Ne axis more. Or indeed Ne and Si are functions i've regarded myself as having more affinity for.

I would say that my relations, although i've had friends/aquantencies of all types, but I tend to prefer Alpha, Delta, and Beta more. In Gamma, I get on OK with ILI's, but I typically find Gamma SF's a bit too much, or too difficult to common ground with when I get closer to them (although that's not to say anything "bad" about Gamma SF's, just relating somewhat).

I typically find; alpha's I have more fun with, Delta friends are more stable and grounded, maybe something like my "mature bunch".

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I'm gonna vote for everything but LII. Just because I can.
    You have the power to perform such a deed

Perplexing times, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano
    Deny your noble heritage if you must, but you are SLI and one day you will return.
    It may even possibly be the case. What say you that say you that say you I be SLI? Is it my cute little plastic box in my avatar? (i'm guessing not...)

Edit: Oh, you don't have to if you don't want to, I appreciate your comment as it is, I guess i'm just curious is all. You could even pm me or post here if you'd like to, th-n-anks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the viking
    I voted LII due to a combination of my previous vague impressions, and your current self-typing. I have not sat down and analysed you in any systematic way, however, so that's more of a speculative hypothesis than a solid conclusion.
    I think you mentioned before that my thinking seems a bit too systemised and Ti-ish, even on another website. I can't deny this is an interesting thought (observation), and it's part of what's making me wonder also. It could be to other factors, or not, but it is an interesting observation, and it's one (among some other things) i've been looking to factor in to an extent.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 08-26-2009 at 09:26 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I am evaluating LII and SLI, I am curious if you have considered LSI? I do not have any evidence or reason on hand to think this would be the case, but it would be a potential compromise between LII and SLI.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody really knows what type you are, and of the people who think they actually do, which is dumb of most of them due to how they try to justify it, their opinions differ. They all have a perfect understanding, in their heads, so to speak, and they all know how to apply that on an objective basis, for anyone. Gosh, figure it out for yourself, and don't buy into bull crap. That is what I learned.

For the most part, people are here to aid you to relate, not tell you what type you are. Look at your relations, and look at the material.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

@y'all: thanks.

I'm still considering all of this, fwiw!

I have some more thoughts, and I expect me to decide...or something, soon!

Creepy-Cyclops

I think i've decided on my type, but in some part, I quite like not being decided.

I don't think i'm SLI anymore though.

Had a very boring debate with someone about something in it's regards (sort of something) it was sort of pointless in a way and not, or something too.

Anyway, enneagram, it could be a 1 or 6.

Nice chatting.

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    While I am evaluating LII and SLI, I am curious if you have considered LSI? I do not have any evidence or reason on hand to think this would be the case, but it would be a potential compromise between LII and SLI.
    It is a good question, i'm tempted to give a long answer, yet sometimes these long answers I feel can be just as open also. I think in short, I find it difficult to imagine myself outwith the Ne/Si axis, at just about any point of my life. As a random note, it occurs to me that I could be a harmonising sub type on Gulenkos DCNH model, being an IXXJ temperament with an IXXP sub-type, that sort of thing.

I would say that I feel i'm down to the following types: LII, LSI, and SEI, perhaps curiously, although I do think I have an idea of which one I am, I suppose I don't have to quite "rush" into one of them.

Hmmm, not sure how much this helps your question or if you are evaluating my type - or if you were, then that is or was kind of you I think, if you have questions, or if I have questions about the nature of some of these types, perhaps I could ask you? You know your stuff I think.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 09-01-2009 at 09:05 AM.