Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 86

Thread: Heh

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Heh

    Turns out I'm ISFp. Go figure.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lols

  3. #3
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    *boycotts joy*

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

  5. #5
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ahahahahahh you're so clever

    nah, I think I'm done...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  6. #6
    Cone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,717
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will ask the golden question:

    WHY?

    I challenge you to defend your opinion, Joy.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

  7. #7
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okay...

    I have a whole lot of Fe. I'm not an ENFp... I act like one when I'm feeling very enthusiastic, but it's not very often. I'm not an ESFj. I have spent my life feeling a very distinct separation between me and the "regular people"... namely, XSXjs. Nothing irritates me like Te. Sure, I have weak Fi, but I'm not all that sensitive about it. It doesn't affect me like Te does, which is quite aggitating.

    And I have more to say but right now I need sleep.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  8. #8
    Cone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,717
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, you've really explained absolutely nothing, except how you feel different from "normal people". Don't use Socionics talk; explain your point like you've never heard of Socionics.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lols

  10. #10
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Well, you've really explained absolutely nothing, except how you feel different from "normal people". Don't use Socionics talk; explain your point like you've never heard of Socionics.
    then how would I know what to say?

    hold on...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  11. #11
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  12. #12
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are NOT an ISFp. Trust me on this one: ESFj. I mean, she's a fucking HOME INSPECTOR, for crying out loud!
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to joy: mind telling us how you reached your conclusions?

    the ISFp one is way off, IMO.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Everyone's input here is entirely pointless. Trust ME.

    NOTHING in the ESFj profile fits Joy. Everyone's perceptions about what Joy is actually like are humorously inaccurate and pretty much baseless. My mom fits the ESFj profile perfectly, and Joy not only does not, but is nothing like my mom.

    At this point, you are all pretty much numb to this debate, and will think whatever you feel like thinking. I'm not going to say what I think, because socionics is a waste of time.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    You are NOT an ISFp. Trust me on this one: ESFj. I mean, she's a fucking HOME INSPECTOR, for crying out loud!
    George, you can do better than degenerating into pathetic reasoning.

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Well, you've really explained absolutely nothing, except how you feel different from "normal people". Don't use Socionics talk; explain your point like you've never heard of Socionics.
    *cheers*
    lols

    The thing is, how can she discuss her socionics type without talking about socionics? She'd just be pretending, and it's a pointless suspension of disbelief if every way. A socionics talk about socionics is perfectly rational and valid.

  16. #16
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,704
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I found out Joy's type!

    Her type is Ditto:

    She can transform to any type at will! MUHAHAHAHA
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  17. #17
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm a lot sillier than ESFjs IMO. And on the extroversion thing... don't asume that you can gauge the degree of someone's activity level by how they interact online. I've stated many times that I have low energy and always have. I get into enthusiastic moods with bursts of activity, but I'm lazy much more of the time.

    Did I ever tell you that I went to school to be an interior desgner? I wanted to be an interior desgner for years before I finally took classes, but then I decided that I would kill myself if I had to sit through one more semester of that shit. Too many boring projects.

    As a kid I was fidgety but quiet... unless I was confortable... in which case I would talk a mile a minute. I thought I had artistic talent as a kid, but by the time I was 16 or so I no longer had much interest in creating art, except cooking. I have ALWAYS loved really good food, and I have enjoyed cooking since I was 5 or 6.

    One of the most convincing aspects of myself that points to ISFp is my manner of conversation. I'm ALWAYS telling tellings, and I talk quite a bit. People who know me well will tell you that I'm animated and quite silly.

    The description of an ISFp matches me except for the fact that I'm more bold than ISFps sound (more on the subject of boldness another time). I am not, however, anything like Peter's mom or my boss, both ESFjs. If I'm not an ISFp, I'm an ENTp. I think ISFp is more likely though if you look at my whole life instead of just the time I was taking ADD meds. Ne appears to be one of my first two functions, which makes sense given the circumstances if I'm an ISFp. Te, however, makes no sense at all as a Role function for me. Fe definitely feels more like it should be my second function rather than my first.

    Anyways, I need to go to work. Bottom line is that it is EXTREMELY unlinkely that I'm ESFj. It appears that ISFp is most likely, with ENTp being the only other logical option. At the end of the day though.... I don't really care. I'm Joy. I have a lot of great things going on in my life, and the only reason that functions and types have seemed so interesting to me is because I've been lonely. Soon this will no longer be an issue. Socionics, if it is even valid, means is highly over rated. Life and relationships are what you make them, not which of 16 types you are dictates they must be.

    I could give more RL examples, but I have to go to work now. Perhaps later.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TWO

  19. #19
    Cone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,717
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    I think I found out Joy's type!

    Her type is Ditto:

    She can transform to any type at will! MUHAHAHAHA
    Joy:

    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gotta catch 'em all.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    =)

  22. #22
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,704
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." George Bernard Shaw

    Here's an idea to get you talking about yourself in non-socionics terms, you can describe what the above quote means to you...
    I like that quote personally and everytime I read under Joy's sig, it's like being kissed by an angel. La.da.ri.do......
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    =)

  24. #24
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,704
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." George Bernard Shaw

    Here's an idea to get you talking about yourself in non-socionics terms, you can describe what the above quote means to you...
    I like that quote personally and everytime I read under Joy's sig, it's like being kissed by an angel. La.da.ri.do......
    lol. I have the opposite reaction and that is why I am totally curious as to what it means to Joy. In fact, I reacted...irked...to most of George Bernard Shaw's quotes. Especially the one about:

    "Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn anything from history." This undermines my passion and love for history.

    And the one about:

    "A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth." This undermines my desire for love and beauty and truth and rationality. A rational man is happy, I think.

    AND the one about:

    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    It's the worst backwards compliment. Yuk. Sick to my stomach. If we just adapt to our world, to simply secure our own welfare, we keep fueling the machine. Fuck that shit, it's all about changing this hell hole and not playing the game. lol, that's me in my hippie, revolutionary mindset.
    Your right, the rest of his quote sucks and are too opinionated and the reverse of my values and beliefs, I still like that one quote Joy had. You just have to find the bar of gold in the heap of shit.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  25. #25
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    At the end of the day though.... I don't really care. I'm Joy. I have a lot of great things going on in my life, and the only reason that functions and types have seemed so interesting to me is because I've been lonely. Soon this will no longer be an issue. Socionics, if it is even valid, means is highly over rated. Life and relationships are what you make them, not which of 16 types you are dictates they must be.
    I'm still wondering when you're going to follow through on this. You've been saying it alot lately, but I have yet to see any sort of change.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  26. #26
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OMG!!! I love these quotes!


    "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." This addresses two scenarios. The first of which is fear of failure. It encourages forward movement. It says, "Yeah, there's a chance you'll fail, but failure is a part of success. Look at the big picture." The second is related... it's enccouraging to think of past mistakes in this light.

    "Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn anything from history." This is a clever way of saying that history repeats itself. I find it ironic therefore amusing.

    "A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth." This is a backwards way of stating one of my core beliefs, I think. It is foolish to seek to have constant joy and never any pain. The ideal life is one that is balanced.

    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." YAY!!! Ne!!! I cannot describe how much I love this quote. I am SO irritated by tradition, convention, and social norms.

    Here are some of the other quotes that I had at some point saved.

    "It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." --Krishnamurti

    "There is no failure. Only feedback." ~Robert Allen

    "Self-trust is the first secret of success." Ralph Waldo Emerson
    He also said, "A man is what he thinks about all day long."

    "Being challenged in life is enevitable, being defeated is optional."
    --Roger Crawford

    "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." --George Bernard Shaw

    "Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down." ~Mary Pickford

    "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." ~Henry Ford

    "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to
    excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi

    "The person who know 'how' will always have job. The person who knows 'why' will always be his boss." Ravitch, Diane


    "Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure."- Brian Tracy


    Obviously the website I took these from had a theme, but I do really love each of these quotes.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  27. #27
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    At the end of the day though.... I don't really care. I'm Joy. I have a lot of great things going on in my life, and the only reason that functions and types have seemed so interesting to me is because I've been lonely. Soon this will no longer be an issue. Socionics, if it is even valid, means is highly over rated. Life and relationships are what you make them, not which of 16 types you are dictates they must be.
    I'm still wondering when you're going to follow through on this. You've been saying it alot lately, but I have yet to see any sort of change.
    I still live alone dumbass
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  28. #28
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,704
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    OMG!!! I love these quotes!


    "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." This addresses two scenarios. The first of which is fear of failure. It encourages forward movement. It says, "Yeah, there's a chance you'll fail, but failure is a part of success. Look at the big picture." The second is related... it's enccouraging to think of past mistakes in this light.

    "Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn anything from history." This is a clever way of saying that history repeats itself. I find it ironic therefore amusing.

    "A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth." This is a backwards way of stating one of my core beliefs, I think. It is foolish to seek to have constant joy and never any pain. The ideal life is one that is balanced.

    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." YAY!!! Ne!!! I cannot describe how much I love this quote. I am SO irritated by tradition, convention, and social norms.

    Here are some of the other quotes that I had at some point saved.

    "It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." --Krishnamurti

    "There is no failure. Only feedback." ~Robert Allen

    "Self-trust is the first secret of success." Ralph Waldo Emerson
    He also said, "A man is what he thinks about all day long."

    "Being challenged in life is enevitable, being defeated is optional."
    --Roger Crawford

    "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." --George Bernard Shaw

    "Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down." ~Mary Pickford

    "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." ~Henry Ford

    "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to
    excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi

    "The person who know 'how' will always have job. The person who knows 'why' will always be his boss." Ravitch, Diane


    "Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure."- Brian Tracy


    Obviously the website I took these from had a theme, but I do really love each of these quotes.
    Nice quotes Joy, you made me appreciate them. I like the way you interpreted them.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  29. #29
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    At the end of the day though.... I don't really care. I'm Joy. I have a lot of great things going on in my life, and the only reason that functions and types have seemed so interesting to me is because I've been lonely. Soon this will no longer be an issue. Socionics, if it is even valid, means is highly over rated. Life and relationships are what you make them, not which of 16 types you are dictates they must be.
    I'm still wondering when you're going to follow through on this. You've been saying it alot lately, but I have yet to see any sort of change.
    I still live alone dumbass
    Ok.

    Don't see how that makes me a dumbass. I don't have spy cams in your house
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  30. #30
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you thought Peter lives with me right now?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  31. #31
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No idea.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    =)

  33. #33
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." YAY!!! Ne!!! I cannot describe how much I love this quote. I am SO irritated by tradition, convention, and social norms.
    LOL, I totally see you interpreting that quote that way. Too funny. Adapting to the world is too dirty for me. I feel like I'm selling my soul to the devil. I'm looking for the ideas that instill in our society a sense of love passion and beauty. I totally insist in changing the world to accommodate those ideals. I ain't ever adapting to this hell hole experience called "our world." It's too "imbalanced," to use your word.
    You're missing the point. He's saying that it's unreasonable because that's how others see it, and pointing out that the "unreasonable" people are the ones who create progress.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    =)

  35. #35
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sure... why the hell not

    ISFp

    Yes, this is me:
    ISFps often have a characteristic stout or chubby, rounded figure. They often have short legs and a bouncy gait, giving the impression of a big springy ball. Their faces are usually smooth and round without any obvious projections. When ISFps try to explain things, they can move their eyebrows considerably. ISFps generally appear to be soft-hearted, but can become quite assertive if required. Their facial expression can change suddenly and unexpectedly from friendly one to a stern one, especially when they wish to distance themselves psychologically from someone. ISFps are often inclined to give advise concerning will power and initiative. ISFps have a well developed aesthetic taste. Their clothes are usually neat, colourful and radiate a warm, comfortable feeling. They like to touch things in order to appreciate their physical qualities. When interacting with others ISFps try to maintain a closeness. They are often outwardly sociable, charming and friendly. They know well how to endear themselves to others and how to make people trust them. They prefer to interact in a democratic fashion. ISFps do not usually try to push friendships. If they feel that a person does not want to establish contact with them they do not insist. They usually make just one attempt and if it is not successful they hardly ever try again. They maintain contact only with people that they find interesting. ISFps enjoy gathering and sharing interacting facts. They can easily talk about a single subject for a considerable amount of time, especially about their recent experiences. ISFps do not like to unload their problems on others. When asked "How are you?" they usually reply that they are fine regardless of weather they are or not (unless I feel very comfortable, such as here ). ISFps do not like to make promises. If someone asks them for their help they will often reply "I cannot promise but I will try..." or "If I can..." If they were not able to fulfil a promise they will continually apologise until they feel that they have been forgiven. (No, but it's because I don't make promises that I wouldn't die to keep... in other words, I don't find myself in that situation.) ISFps have a strong desire to experience as much as they can and to enjoy themselves as much as possible (heh drugs). They love spending time and having fun with their friends, often joking and playing pranks. They also do not like to be too far away from where it is all happening. ISFps behaviour can be so independent and original that they may confuse and bewilder other people. Because of this people can consider ISFps to be light-minded. ISFps can usually only be productive when working for themselves. In all other cases it is rare for them to work hard. They try their best to avoid strenuous physical exercises wherever possible, unless it is in the course of a particular sporting activity that they enjoy. ISFps try to maintain peaceful relations with everybody.


    No, this is not me:
    ISFps enjoy gathering and sharing news. However, they always add a certain degree of colour to their narrative hoping to make it more interesting. This is the reason that ISFps are rarely caught telling a story the same way twice. They also like to read a variety of newspapers. They do not like to be the centre of attention.


    I'm not sure:
    In moments of passionate conversation they can often swallow air like a fish. ...avoiding the spotlight. ISFps find it fairly difficult to interact with people that they dislike, even if it goes against their interests. In these situations they lose their personal magnetism, and their speech may become unintelligible. ISFps always try to keep well away from bosses and other authoritative figures.

    Another behavioural pattern peculiar to ISFps is their tendency to try and stay in the middle. To be neither the best or to be the worst. This is the reason that they do not like to openly criticise people and do not get involved in confrontations. (I have no problem telling someone something they don't want to hear, but I do it in a way in which people know I'm on their side. Also, I don't stay in the middle, but I do argue various perspectives, the goal being a balanced point of view in the end.) They do not like briefings and other boring business meetings. They try to negotiate on an informal level using only safe and reliable acquaintances.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    =)

  37. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    How about this one...how would you separate into categories this description?

    Your thinking bears creative nature and has practical- business directivity. This is expressed in the love of life, the initiative, the optimistic outlook on life, a constant thirst of activity, the search for that not known. Usually you set for yourselves as a large goals. On the way to them you manifest enormous activity, energy, resoluteness, you employ any means. However, because of your ambition in the case of failure you fall down entire fault on others, because of what frequently you enter into the barren conflicts with the people. In the conflict situations you never be inferior. If necessary you assume expectant tactics, you act decisively at the necessary moment, you do not fear to go to the risk. Any action of enemy you answer an even stronger action, attempting to discredit opponent. But even at the moments of the maximum incandescence of passions you remember about the subject of the debate. Sometimes, fearing to yield, you use random arguments, you lose composure and logic.

    The combination of sensory (S) and rational (T) beginnings leads to the fact that you receive the surrounding reality mainly on the basis of logical analysis. To this method of thinking are subordinated emotions. You are frequently reserved, rarely you manifest feelings even in to the circle of close ones. At the same time you worry about the close ones, you try so that it it would be well. You love to rest in to their circle. Almost never you make step toward the rapprochement with the first. Indifference from the side of those surrounding accept as the significant place of poor relation to you you you frequently see in the people some deficiencies alone, without desiring to turn attention to their merits.

    For convenience in the perception of people and relation with them, you clearly divide them into the categories, which can be conditionally named "enemies", "simply familiar", "friends", "friends, close ones". After determining, what group includes one or other person or another, you skillfully establish with it relations. This approach makes possible for you to be a good leader, organizer, especially in the structures, where the circle of its responsibilities is previously known to each term. If last condition not soblyudayetsya, you prefer not to take to itself responsibility.

    You evaluate yourselves and surrounding according to the results of past and present activity. Therefore, becoming acquainted with the new people, first of all you are attempted to understand, how this a person can be useful. In the contact you try to be attentive and benevolent to the collocutor, to appear calm, confident in itself. But in the critical situations you become angry and intolerant to the people rapidly you cease to serdit'sya, if you see that they attained their. Generally negative emotions activate you, since in similar situations there is to take an occasion everything under the control.

    Since you relate to the sensory (S) type, strategic planning and prognostication are not your strong sides. To you it is necessary that someone would explain this question, would move the faith in the future. Then you are fixed to the purpose with the new forces. And the more the difficulties appears on the way, the preodolevayete with large the perseverance you of them. As a whole you the man is reckless, although in vain you do not risk. You love the occupations, where it is necessary to appear courage, resourcefulness.
    You must have a lot of time on your hands.

  38. #38
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes:
    Your thinking bears creative nature and has practical- business directivity. This is expressed in the love of life, the initiative, the optimistic outlook on life, a constant thirst of activity, the search for that not known. Usually you set for yourselves as a large goals. You act decisively at the necessary moment, you do not fear to go to the risk. You love the occupations, where it is necessary to appear courage, resourcefulness.

    No:
    On the way to them you manifest enormous activity, energy, resoluteness, you employ any means. However, because of your ambition in the case of failure you fall down entire fault on others, because of what frequently you enter into the barren conflicts with the people. In the conflict situations you never be inferior. Any action of enemy you answer an even stronger action, attempting to discredit opponent. But even at the moments of the maximum incandescence of passions you remember about the subject of the debate. Sometimes, fearing to yield, you use random arguments, you lose composure and logic. The combination of sensory (S) and rational (T) beginnings leads to the fact that you receive the surrounding reality mainly on the basis of logical analysis. To this method of thinking are subordinated emotions. You are frequently reserved, rarely you manifest feelings even in to the circle of close ones. At the same time you worry about the close ones, you try so that it it would be well. You love to rest in to their circle. Almost never you make step toward the rapprochement with the first. Indifference from the side of those surrounding accept as the significant place of poor relation to you you you frequently see in the people some deficiencies alone, without desiring to turn attention to their merits. For convenience in the perception of people and relation with them, you clearly divide them into the categories, which can be conditionally named "enemies", "simply familiar", "friends", "friends, close ones". After determining, what group includes one or other person or another, you skillfully establish with it relations. This approach makes possible for you to be a good leader, organizer, especially in the structures, where the circle of its responsibilities is previously known to each term. If last condition not soblyudayetsya, you prefer not to take to itself responsibility. You evaluate yourselves and surrounding according to the results of past and present activity. Therefore, becoming acquainted with the new people, first of all you are attempted to understand, how this a person can be useful. In the contact you try to be attentive and benevolent to the collocutor, to appear calm, confident in itself. But in the critical situations you become angry and intolerant to the people rapidly you cease to serdit'sya, if you see that they attained their. Generally negative emotions activate you, since in similar situations there is to take an occasion everything under the control. Since you relate to the sensory (S) type, strategic planning and prognostication are not your strong sides. To you it is necessary that someone would explain this question, would move the faith in the future. Then you are fixed to the purpose with the new forces. And the more the difficulties appears on the way, the preodolevayete with large the perseverance you of them. As a whole you the man is reckless, although in vain you do not risk.

    I don't know:
    If necessary you assume expectant tactics.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside
    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    How about this one...how would you separate into categories this description?

    Your thinking bears creative nature and has practical- business directivity. This is expressed in the love of life, the initiative, the optimistic outlook on life, a constant thirst of activity, the search for that not known. Usually you set for yourselves as a large goals. On the way to them you manifest enormous activity, energy, resoluteness, you employ any means. However, because of your ambition in the case of failure you fall down entire fault on others, because of what frequently you enter into the barren conflicts with the people. In the conflict situations you never be inferior. If necessary you assume expectant tactics, you act decisively at the necessary moment, you do not fear to go to the risk. Any action of enemy you answer an even stronger action, attempting to discredit opponent. But even at the moments of the maximum incandescence of passions you remember about the subject of the debate. Sometimes, fearing to yield, you use random arguments, you lose composure and logic.

    The combination of sensory (S) and rational (T) beginnings leads to the fact that you receive the surrounding reality mainly on the basis of logical analysis. To this method of thinking are subordinated emotions. You are frequently reserved, rarely you manifest feelings even in to the circle of close ones. At the same time you worry about the close ones, you try so that it it would be well. You love to rest in to their circle. Almost never you make step toward the rapprochement with the first. Indifference from the side of those surrounding accept as the significant place of poor relation to you you you frequently see in the people some deficiencies alone, without desiring to turn attention to their merits.

    For convenience in the perception of people and relation with them, you clearly divide them into the categories, which can be conditionally named "enemies", "simply familiar", "friends", "friends, close ones". After determining, what group includes one or other person or another, you skillfully establish with it relations. This approach makes possible for you to be a good leader, organizer, especially in the structures, where the circle of its responsibilities is previously known to each term. If last condition not soblyudayetsya, you prefer not to take to itself responsibility.

    You evaluate yourselves and surrounding according to the results of past and present activity. Therefore, becoming acquainted with the new people, first of all you are attempted to understand, how this a person can be useful. In the contact you try to be attentive and benevolent to the collocutor, to appear calm, confident in itself. But in the critical situations you become angry and intolerant to the people rapidly you cease to serdit'sya, if you see that they attained their. Generally negative emotions activate you, since in similar situations there is to take an occasion everything under the control.

    Since you relate to the sensory (S) type, strategic planning and prognostication are not your strong sides. To you it is necessary that someone would explain this question, would move the faith in the future. Then you are fixed to the purpose with the new forces. And the more the difficulties appears on the way, the preodolevayete with large the perseverance you of them. As a whole you the man is reckless, although in vain you do not risk. You love the occupations, where it is necessary to appear courage, resourcefulness.
    You must have a lot of time on your hands.
    Time is my friend yes. I keep it in my hands, yes, but mostly I let it roam freeeeeee. We go wherever the wind of inspiration takes us. It's a nice partnership.

  40. #40
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is a little uhhhhhhh... odd... that you just won't seem to let this idea go. I don't think anyone else sees ESTj in me, and *I* know that I'm NOT an ESTj. Have you considered the possibility that your best friend was not your conflicting partner? I get along quite well with INFps (except , and I used to get along with him, but he hates me know). They are in fact in my top three favorite types, possibly top two. ENTjs on the other hand... have the ability to truly aggravate me, something that most people cannot do.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •