Thread: Favorite Delta Threads/Comments/Articles

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Favorite Delta Threads/Comments/Articles

Hi everyone. Do you have any favorite Delta threads, posts, comments, or articles from any forums or websites that you would like to share? Anything that really resonated with you, any great advice, anything that helped you be more productive or happy? Yes I've been going through the back pages again, and found some real gems.

This thread in particular made me want to just hug every EII post and curl up with it: How do INFjs express their feelings?

It doesn't have to be an explanatory post like that one (although I'd love to read them to understand my fellow Deltas even more), just anything you genuinely like.
    EII
    4w5, sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Home is the one place in all this world where hearts are sure of each other. It is the place of confidence. It is the place where we tear off that mask of guarded and suspicious coldness which the world forces us to wear in self-defense, and where we pour out the unreserved communications of full and confiding hearts. It is the spot where expressions of tenderness gush out without any sensation of awkwardness and without any dread of ridicule. ~Frederick W. Robertson
    One of those quotes that just makes you sit up and say "Yes, this is EXACTLY what that means to me."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very nostalgic.

In Delta and Perfection:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Quadra Values.

For one, we don't trust Ni, as Ni is the Devil. This means that we don't like believing in something just for the sake of believing in it. We are always cautious enough to hear about what other people have to say and we don't like being caught off guard.

Then, there is Te. Te is the practical logic. We bother learning about things (everything) that we see may have a purpose, and when this is combinded with Si, we try and learn it thoroughly. Because we do this so often, we feel that we have enough knowledge on certain subjects to "teach" or help out others.

And we enjoy helping you out because of our Fi. You're welcome.
    Digging Into INFj Empathy
    Si Column
    INFjs-letting off steam

I need more time to find more.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.