Thread: Hi Can youtype me please?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi Can youtype me please?

Hi I'm mainly looking to see if anyone would be interested in typing me by VI only at this stage. I've put this thread in the 'What's My Type' bit, as I woill probably want to expand it if no has any VI suggestions.
    Anyway I'm interested in any observations really even if you only can get a temperament or quadra or whatever really.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks again for any observations, opinions and insights.

My guess is some SF.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting thanks - I've self typed myself as IEE, but I posted some photo's on another site some time ago and there was a general view of perhaps an Si ego.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExFx ?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General impression: delta NF, Ne-INFj plausibly.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Delta NF, than IEE. I really don't think EII at all.
    EII
    4w5, sp/sx

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI. 3rd pic is BG body double.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally wouldn't go by VI. Not that it can't be a good method, but most people just don't know who looks like who and the facepalm goes straight to my hips.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi thanks for all your responses everyone. The general view seems to be Ne/Si valuing and Ethical (in fact I believe every one of the Alpha/Delta Ethicals has been suggested from my photo's).

After looking at the suggestions, I am still confident of my IEE-Ne self typing (although I do sometimes feel as though I inhabit that wasteland between Alpha and Delta). Which I have decided on through alot of reflection and also taking into account the observations and comments of those that know me well can provide quite a substantial rationale.

However I wanted to post these photo's for a few reasons.

1. Although I havn't been studying Socionics for that long (it's been about a year now, much longer for Myers Briggs and Jung) I feel that my knowledge and understanding has reached a level where I can hopefully make an interesting contribution to this forum. I felt that putting some photo's on might be an appropriate ice breaker of sorts (I always like to put a face to the psuedonym)

2. I was curious to see what energies people would pick up from my photo's (I do have the slightly hippyish tendency of calling functions energies). I was pleased that although the types suggested were not entirely consistent with my own self typing that at least everyone suggested both types I like and can easiliy associate with. I'd also like to mention that all these photo's were taken in very Si heavy social situations and I do tend to immerse myself in that whole vibe when it's around.

3. Although I wouldn't even call myself proficient at VI, it is something that I believe has at least some foundation. I wanted to see how people typed based on VI only (in addition to my brief introduction and a later comment on my own self typing). I'm glad firstly that no one suggested that I was a logical type, as when I originally came to Socionics I was caught between ILE and IEE. I'm also glad that I appear to have that Delta/Alpha vibe going on, because no disrepect to you Se/Ni valuers, the world would be a much poorer place without you guys, but for me it's all about laid back interestingness.

Anyway so thanks again, as I said I am pretty confident that I am an IEE (the spread of suggestions has added a bit of extra confirmation for me), I'm really open to other suggestions if people want to do that (as long as good reasons are given of course)

And hello everyone, hopefully if I contribute in future I can be of some use and also not be too annoying. smiley face.
    Last edited by somavision; 08-24-2009 at 06:04 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its generally the male ethicals people have trouble with, but trouble spans beyond.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was going to guess ISFp, but I can see ENFp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    General impression: delta NF, Ne-INFj plausibly.
    Ah yes we had that debate that never really happened. I have a lot of respect for your opinion, so thanks for your input on this. Until next time.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look SF, but your style is intuitive.

You kinda remind me of my IEE brother.

I say XEE
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I deleted my post because I said a crap. I believe it is useless to say my opinion, anyway.
    I'd really like to know your opinion now.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I deleted my post because I said a crap. I believe it is useless to say my opinion, anyway.
    Thanks for the PM

Ok I don't know if anyone will have the time or inclination to read through this or respond, but as I certainly seem to VI as a sensor and well suggestion range from most SF types to the odd NF, I've decided to go back to square one so to speak.

I'd like to write a little about myself to see if anysuggestions come from that.

My real names I live near London in the UK. When I was a young kid (about seven or eight) I wanted to be an inventor and spent a lot of time and energy making sure I was the best at science in my class to the detriment of my other studies. As I got older I found that my lack of attention span and the headache I got from sustained analytical thinking meant I quickly lost interest. By the time I was 13 or so I decided that I wanted to work in advertising and spent a lot of time inventing charectors and advertising slogans (this in some was satisfied my desire to invent), but soon afterwards decided against this as I didn't want to sell my soul to some corporation.
    shortly my teachers had decided that I was a gifted mathematician, (at the time I was quite able for my age) and that I should choose a career relating to this. I did not approve of this and I also wasn't to keen on someone else telling me what knowledge I should and should not learn, so I quickly started going to school less and less. By the time it came to choosing whta to study at University I was so opposed to the academic system that I decided to study art, as this allowed me an opportunity to do what I wanted when I wanted, my art tended to be satirical installations and video;s taking swipes at whatever institution I had an issue with that day (primarily the art school).
    Not surprisingly I did not complete my studies, since then I have worked in a number of jobs, travelled much of the world and studied as much as possible with as wide a scope as possible. This has all been with the aim of gaining the broadest possible perspective.

Only a few things have remained constant throughout my life, my desire to be creative, to see things from the broadest possible perspective and a general impulse to reconcile opposing points of view. I have also always been interested in psychology, personal developement and social structures.
    Bearing this in mind I'm going back to University to study Psychology in October (I was encouraged to do this by a psychologist girlfriend of mine).

It has been important for me to learn to become self disciplined and resolute in my decisions (areas I've always struggled with) and now that I'm a little bit older (late 20's) and wiser, the time seems right for me. Hopefully one day I'll be in a position where I can in some way help people. I think Socionics if marketed and presented the right way can have great potential for this and although the world may not be quite ready for this, it could already be used in many alternative therapies (I've read some of what the previous proprietor has stated on socionics and although I disagree with his obsessive dogmatism, I believe that he does have a point in at least a few areas)

My friends describe me as a prodder, apparantly I'll prod and prod and prod people until I get a reaction out of them, I'm not looking for a particular reaction, I'm just very interested in people revealing themselves. It has been said I'm quite intense and thoughtful at times. I've been described as changeable and quite unpredictable. I consider myself to on the whole a well intentioned individual.

Thanks for any further insights etc.
    Last edited by somavision; 03-03-2011 at 02:52 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From the description you just wrote, ILE.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne EP.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi eyes and expressions.