TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An ST.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think extroverted and logical are obvious. i would think Te as well, as typical outdoors/adventure types tend to be Te types. so Estj, Entj, and lastly entp are my best guesses. what does the three lettered man from italy think?
    asd

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj perhaps. And I agree with heath.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Looks kinda like my TeNi friend.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like a certain ENTj I know around here.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was my instructor at an alpinism camp I attended last week; he was a really cool guy, super down-to-earth and funny and unassuming even if he's one of the best in the world (in contrast to his friend Reinhold Messner, which is a total asshole); I actually though he was ESFp, but perhaps ENTj also makes sense

He told me in person the story of the first mountain he climbed, he was 8 and that day he didn't go to school and decided to climb the mountain just over the school (more than 3000m high); I thought this was a really SP kind of stuff
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    He was my instructor at an alpinism camp I attended last week; he was a really cool guy, super down-to-earth and funny and unassuming even if he's one of the best in the world (in contrast to his friend Reinhold Messner, which is a total asshole); I actually though he was ESFp, but perhaps ENTj also makes sense

He told me in person the story of the first mountain he climbed, he was 8 and that day he didn't go to school and decided to climb the mountain just over the school (more than 3000m high); I thought this was a really SP kind of stuff
    i dunno, i understand how that is EPish behaviour, but i think it could also just be a child thing. children are usually outrageous and irrational,
    asd