OK, i'm sometimes not really too sure about how these typing threads turn out.

I've had some fair reasoning recently which I think shows me to be INTj, probably with Ti subtype.

Why I was ISTp is another story I suppose. As a side note (although this wasn't all I was basing it on btw), it's perhaps somewhat amusing to note that just about every test i've sat has produced ISTp.

So, whether me selecting the answers for ISTp has somehow been a reflection of my environment at times perhaps, to give this result, but doesn't actually provide the real self which is *I* could be another matter.

However, I think Ti leading and Ne creative makes a lot of sense for me now, and i'm kinda happy with it.

I do think it would be interesting to hear any other peoples input. I think in fairness my input in the forum betrays/displays my Ti leading, and my posting style is just too "light hearted" in many ways to fit in with Delta.

Eh, i've almost accepted me being INTj btw, so I don't know if this makes this thread redundant. I haven't even been sure about posting it. My type from my own mind is sort of becoming old news now! but maybe it is good to get others input at the same time before I lock it away (my type) into some Ti IJ system building outlook?

So it's good to look at things, I suppose.

And maybe I should re-examine my perception of socionics in some ways (although, curiously perhaps, it occured to me that my typing of others or understanding of socionics can also be seperate what's perhaps been a misleading outlook upon myself, so many possibilities)!