Thread: How accurate are LSE-ESTj type descriptions?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How accurate are LSE-ESTj type descriptions?

How accurate are these? Are you all about efficiency? Duty before pleassure types?

my question is a bit vague, I know, but that is because I don't really know any LSEs irl. Or at least I don't know anyone that fits the descriptions I've read. So I guess my questions really is: How are you guys. Are you really like the descriptions lead others to believe?

please answer this better than I asked ha ha

seriously, I would like to get to know you guys
    n00bIEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ehhh I don't know what 'the descriptions' led you to believe.

A lot of LSEs are kind of like ESEs, in that they are family oriented. But if you get one that has a particular academic or social interest, they might be more inclined to go past the typical "family man" persona.

What do you really want to know?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    ehhh I don't know what 'the descriptions' led you to believe.

A lot of LSEs are kind of like ESEs, in that they are family oriented. But if you get one that has a particular academic or social interest, they might be more inclined to go past the typical "family man" persona.

What do you really want to know?
    first of all I have this 2 dimensional impression that all LSEs are up tight achievers that like to boss ppl around

the family orientedness you talk about I would never have associated with LSEs before reading your post my prejudices have already been broken

"what I really want to know" that's the thing. I dunno. Probably because I don't really have an impression on what a real life LSE is like

I started this thread get a more accurate impression, as I think my old one is totally misguided

also I am beginning to suspect my sis could be one. Only she's really chill. She's easily one of the coolest ppl I know and I can see the activation relationship being accurate for us. Just when reading the LSE profiles I don't really see the fit. She is E S T though. She values Si I think but at the same time is extremely spontanous, and as I mentioned before very chill and cool to hang with. She's active so I used to think Se, but I don't see ESTp either

I'm sort of rambling, I know. I'm just hoping to hit something right by chance don't think I have yet

I can't formulate the question. I just want you to describe youselves
    n00bIEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    first of all I have this 2 dimensional impression that all LSEs are up tight achievers that like to boss ppl around
    Yeah, I've been called that.
    unhealthy LSEs can be bossy out of insecurity, but I'm bossy when I want to see things get done ...and I seriously don't give have any reservations at all about saying anything in terms of how things should be done, as, the world has repeatedly shown me that most people are 'functionally inept'. But part of that is really knowing when my own ego is in check or not, too.

the family orientedness you talk about I would never have associated with LSEs before reading your post my prejudices have already been broken
    "A lot of the LSEs I know...." are just that, rather family oriented. Two I know somewhat well are distant family/friends of. One is a carpenter and is very caring, very fatherly, E1w9. Slight self righteous streak, very calm and steady. Factual. Family oriented. The other is a E6 I think. Military guy, family man.

I'm a bit different.

"what I really want to know" that's the thing. I dunno. Probably because I don't really have an impression on what a real life LSE is like

I started this thread get a more accurate impression, as I think my old one is totally misguided

also I am beginning to suspect my sis could be one. Only she's really chill. She's easily one of the coolest ppl I know and I can see the activation relationship being accurate for us. Just when reading the LSE profiles I don't really see the fit. She is E S T though. She values Si I think but at the same time is extremely spontanous, and as I mentioned before very chill and cool to hang with. She's active so I used to think Se, but I don't see ESTp either

I'm sort of rambling, I know. I'm just hoping to hit something right by chance don't think I have yet

I can't formulate the question. I just want you to describe youselves
    Well, the only other LSE on the forum, apparently, is Tom. He apparently isn't posting much at the moment or at least isn't checking delta. So I'm not sure how much you're going to get.

So apparently that leaves me.
    I guess I can 'talk about myself' on the forum but I'm not particularly interested in that. THat's what chatting is for, imo. It's a lot quicker/more direct.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW, LSE's like Arnold Swzngrr are relatively driven.

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive,
    but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.