Thread: IEI-ESI relationships usually based on a facade?

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEI-ESI relationships usually based on a facade?

I am an ESI and i've been noticing that anywhere i go (especially if it's a community of some sort, where i have opportunity to be seen publicly as argumentative/volatile) i have IEI men ALWAYS flock to me in the exact same way. The most frustrating part about it is that i feel like they are projecting some image onto me and not seeing me for who i am. Which is far more irritating than their seeming helplessness or whatever else.

They always say they ADMIRE me, that they love how blunt and strong i am and so on. I guess i am blunt and perhaps objectively speaking a "strong person" but they really seem to exaggerate these Se qualities they see in me and imagine me as some kind of domineering powerful woman which is definitely not how i see myself. Their seeming interest and attraction towards me always therefore seems like it's based on some kind of super annoying fallacy and you cannot get rid of them.

When i tell them i am not really that way they will not believe me and say "oh but what do you mean, YOU ARE!". It's like their false perception of me remains unshattered and that's what they seem attracted to, whereas any other type i meet mentions sooner or later how shy i am and as so on. So it's definitely some projection that specifically only comes on that type's end

I've only once in my life connected to an IEI man, just as a friend. He seems to be able to recognize that i am not some SLE woman of his dreams after getting to know me, he acknowledges that i am shy and sensitive and everything else. Maybe it's because he actually ended up getting to know me in an intimate/1:1 setting and says i definitely am different from what he thought at first. He still seems to love my honesty/blunt qualities and all but it does not seem like it's some worship thing like it usually ends up being which i appreciate.

Can anyone else attest to this? It's definitely a pattern i see and usually frustrating because it feels dishonest.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my guess is that intuitive typology enthusiasts are fascinated by their inferior function. Remember that, as a repressed and unconscious function, one has little ability to infere one's capabilities and level of clarity in that given function, so anyone who appears decent in those aspects will tend to generate some childish addictive fascination in them/us.
    You need also to remember that they're speaking from their perspective. People generally will invariably believe what they see, even if it's only the tip of the iceberg. So maybe YOU are just being insecure about your strong qualities, and you don't seem to see it in yourself because it is under a cotton veil of all the other facts you know about yourself that get in the way of understanding your strength.
    Basically, let the children enjoy their piece of cake.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    they are projecting some image onto me and not seeing me for who i am
    Your type is EIE (not ISFJ), as I remember based on typing data.
    What is an example of _your_ mistake in self-perception.

In case it's FN indeed then they by _surface_ info may suppose personality traits more correct than other types.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are in a +benefit relationship with ESI.

My ESE relative/cousin always thought I was interesting and asked for my perspective on life's challenges or philosophy.

As growing up together he thought a lot of me.

I was always taken aback by it somewhat, because I didn't understand his enamored interest. What was he seeing?

We got along fine, and anybody close to me I see them as someone as my own. Like look after them.

He had high Fe and was a caregiver in adult life - a psyche nurse at a prestigious hospital in Chicago.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you still ashton's girlfriend? Say to him hello from FDG : )
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an interest in an IEI male years ago. We were friends, but I have no idea what he saw in me. (I say that as a statement of fact, not one of self-pity.) I found him very calming, though; his mere presence tended to keep me from losing my shit at antics in my section at work. I was interested in him and even said we should hang out sometime, but nothing ever materialized. I did seem to have a habit of picking up... softer, sub-y males back in the day, but I could not tell you what they were attracted to; I'm no longer in contact with them, so I cannot ask.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing I saw IEIs simping over was more logical consistancy, and it was cringe to watch.
    Some people say we are more attracted to HA than suggestive at first due to it being more conscious, so we know we need it while we may be unaware of needing the suggestive.

I'm thinking about some video I watched about beta males simping over women similarly to what you describe, it's possible you attract a kind of men who think by complimenting you, they will win you over. Those compliments can take any shape, the basic being "beautiful" and could be influenced by the social atmosphere and/or an attempt at manipulating you by inflating your ego, y'kno "strong women" being a feminist thing and all that.
    Maybe they think "strong" will flatter you personally for some reason.
    Might be something else entirely.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddly McFluffles View Post
    I had an interest in an IEI male years ago. We were friends, but I have no idea what he saw in me. (I say that as a statement of fact, not one of self-pity.) I found him very calming, though; his mere presence tended to keep me from losing my shit at antics in my section at work. I was interested in him and even said we should hang out sometime, but nothing ever materialized. I did seem to have a habit of picking up... softer, sub-y males back in the day, but I could not tell you what they were attracted to; I'm no longer in contact with them, so I cannot ask.
    Yeah that's the thing, i understand that Beta NF men can appeal to some women for being "soft" so to speak.. especially to younger women. But why such a man would be interested in an ethical introverted women like us?? I don't understand. There is something they are attracted to (that doesn't seem to be what is really there) indeed.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    are you still ashton's girlfriend? Say to him hello from FDG : )
    I will !
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CyclicalFreedom View Post
    Well, my guess is that intuitive typology enthusiasts are fascinated by their inferior function. Remember that, as a repressed and unconscious function, one has little ability to infere one's capabilities and level of clarity in that given function, so anyone who appears decent in those aspects will tend to generate some childish addictive fascination in them/us.
    You need also to remember that they're speaking from their perspective. People generally will invariably believe what they see, even if it's only the tip of the iceberg. So maybe YOU are just being insecure about your strong qualities, and you don't seem to see it in yourself because it is under a cotton veil of all the other facts you know about yourself that get in the way of understanding your strength.
    Basically, let the children enjoy their piece of cake.
    It does not only happen among typology enthusiasts, quite frequently it happens outside of these communities. But i suppose you are still right, they see in me what they repress and it's as simple as that.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah that's the thing, i understand that Beta NF men can appeal to some women for being "soft" so to speak.. especially to younger women. But why such a man would be interested in an ethical introverted women like us?? I don't understand. There is something they are attracted to (that doesn't seem to be what is really there) indeed.

Yk attraction stems from more things than just type, it could be from your demeanour, looks, etc. You probably have interesting insight, etc, to other characters that you might seemingly undermine.

Either way, from my understanding it seems like people can't help but like someone, romanticizes someone, etc. It's not surprising for a NF beta type to romanticize someone of their interest really.

PS; I kinda noticed you seem more sp4 than sx4, means nothing really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your avatar is how you usually look, you do present yourself like that kinda domineering woman aesthetically. That can color first impressions a lot, and unfortunately, most people aren't good at seeing past first impressions. ^^;

Men especially.
    C’est ainsi, je ne danse pas pour vous,
    Mais seulement pour le vent.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clothes (self expression) and mere presence and mannerisms says a lot about a person. You carry yourself with pride and strength despite being shy or sensitive (good posture and being respectable). You can be both simultaneously. I think great strength can be correlated to fortitude as well.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think its based on a facade. I think it sounds like this particular person is just a little immature and has growing to do still.

Plus as a ESI, and if you believe in intertype theory, your being and your approach and your beliefs, style, net benefit him. Maybe the way you feel about things is exactly what you could show to him, to help him understand authenticity. In the end, he will learn and grow, or not, depending.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway the reason is they think you're LSI (not that they consciously "think" that, but that's the start of the attraction). Which is usually very easily proven wrong because ESIs have holographic cognition (negativist-static) - however holographic cognition is the dual of synergistic cognition (positivist-dynamic) and shared by ESIs and SLEs so yeah, that's another point of attraction...
    All these points are common to every benefit relationship.
    I did have a thing for IEE women in the past, especially on a mental level, they're like SEEs but with the same cognitive structure as your dual so...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually used to have this same exact issue...but only in the past, back in my teens and 20's. Ultimately, what stopped it was that I learned/gained authentic confidence, self-esteem, and strength. It naturally caused me to present with a much more laid back vibe. My aggression is still there, but I stopped wearing my aggression outwardly as much as I used to back then.

Here, people don't see that, since I'm drawn to artwork that I feel like my inner self can relate to, and I use said art as PFPs. IRL, I present as someone who is quiet, soft, and chill...and only the assholes ever meet the monster and find out exactly how wrong they were to assume that Jeckyll has no Hyde.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 07-20-2023 at 11:08 AM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, after talking with my Gamma NT friends, I apparently have something of a hardass, intimidating aura that I project. Maybe that's why I keep picking up egos.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what this is for/what the purpose of it is.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dunno I see ESI women exactly for who they are- and that's why I tend to end up repulsed by them. Lol I don't project shit in them- I just see thru them clearly and I am not amused by them. I don't like your post because it feels like not-so-secret self-congratulatory bullshit at the expense of a scapegoat type that doesn't even exist in a fake psychology theory.

Maybe u shouldn't generalize ppl, even though I also generalize ESI women as being unhealthy ppl sexually attracted to asshole Gamma NT trailer trash. So no, I would not follow them around and kiss their ass about anything. But they tend to be annoyed by me, because I can be fake nice and polite in public and I'm not really rude to ppl like Gamma NT people often are- so I get that it's a turn off for them. Because I am a bitch and an asshole myself, but admittely- not really in the same way Gamma NT males are.

Yeah of course I get that ur shy and sensitive - that's why ur attracted to extroverted Gamma Nt males cuz its like Yin and Yang. But Jesus, what sort of cuckish IEI men are you hanging out with? Lol. But I mean, people are naturally contradictory in a way. U can be both powerful and shy etc. I can see somebody like @Pookie going 'You go girl!' in a kind of mocking playful way and he's IEI str8 male.

I guess u just meant IEI str8 men though. I can't imagine being an IEI str8 male how sad. Though I suppose all IEI males are used to getting cucked, gay or straight. ;D

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Princess Unicorn View Post
    I actually used to have this same exact issue...but only in the past, back in my teens and 20's. Ultimately, what stopped it was that I learned/gained authentic confidence, self-esteem, and strength. It naturally caused me to present with a much more laid back vibe. My aggression is still there, but I stopped wearing my aggression outwardly as much as I used to back then.

Here, people don't see that, since I'm drawn to artwork that I feel like my inner self can relate to, and I use said art as PFPs. IRL, I present as someone who is quiet, soft, and chill...and only the assholes ever meet the monster and find out exactly how wrong they were to assume that Jeckyll has no Hyde.
    Off-topic but i love your profile picture !
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, after talking with my Gamma NT friends, I apparently have something of a hardass, intimidating aura that I project. Maybe that's why I keep picking up egos.
    I suppose it's similar for me, so that makes sense!
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Scalding Gayser View Post
    Dunno I see ESI women exactly for who they are- and that's why I tend to end up repulsed by them. Lol I don't project shit in them- I just see thru them clearly and I am not amused by them. I don't like your post because it feels like not-so-secret self-congratulatory bullshit at the expense of a scapegoat type that doesn't even exist in a fake psychology theory.

Maybe u shouldn't generalize ppl, even though I also generalize ESI women as being unhealthy ppl sexually attracted to asshole Gamma NT trailer trash. So no, I would not follow them around and kiss their ass about anything. But they tend to be annoyed by me, because I can be fake nice and polite in public and I'm not really rude to ppl like Gamma NT people often are- so I get that it's a turn off for them. Because I am a bitch and an asshole myself, but admittely- not really in the same way Gamma NT males are.

Yeah of course I get that ur shy and sensitive - that's why ur attracted to extroverted Gamma Nt males cuz its like Yin and Yang. But Jesus, what sort of cuckish IEI men are you hanging out with? Lol. But I mean, people are naturally contradictory in a way. U can be both powerful and shy etc. I can see somebody like @Pookie going 'You go girl!' in a kind of mocking playful way and he's IEI str8 male.

I guess u just meant IEI str8 men though. I can't imagine being an IEI str8 male how sad. Though I suppose all IEI males are used to getting cucked, gay or straight. ;D
    The fact that you are repulsed by them means that you are at least self-aware. And that's the point of the thread, confusion about the sheer lack thereof in (apparently) so many IEI men. I don't typically generalize people and always recognize each person's unique traits and disposition, however.... isn't the whole point of typology discussion making generalizations and observations about the different types and their common/reoccurring behavioral patterns? If the notion of that offends you, i am not sure why you're even here.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off-topic but i love your profile picture !
    Thanks!

You look pretty in yours. Actually, it's sort of funny, your vibe in that picture reminds me of the way I also carry myself. It's difficult for me to put it into words exactly, but there's a certain "forwardness" in energy. You seem to have more sexuality in your vibes than me though - which there's nothing wrong with, you do you. I'm just saying I vibe differently in that area because it's just not me. I carry myself with guardedness rather than than sex appeal.

redacted
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 07-26-2023 at 07:33 AM.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!

You look pretty in yours. Actually, it's sort of funny, your vibe in that picture reminds me of the way I also carry myself. It's difficult for me to put it into words exactly, but there's a certain "forwardness" in energy. You seem to have more sexuality in your vibes than me though - which there's nothing wrong with, you do you. I'm just saying I vibe differently in that area because it's just not me. I carry myself with guardedness rather than than sex appeal.

redacted
    Thank you! I understand completely and you're right, i can definitely see similarity. It's the Se for sure . But yep, that's true as well (that i seem more sexual at least outwardly). You look very pretty as well, i love the hair color.
    Last edited by serenaeva; 07-29-2023 at 09:14 AM. Reason: wanted to remove pic
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you! I understand completely and you're right, i can definitely see similarity. It's the Se for sure . But yep, that's true as well (that i seem more sexual at least outwardly). You look very pretty as well, i love the hair color.
    Heyyyy, do you mind editing my pic out of your post, please? Wanted to delete it after posting.

But yeah, I was also thinking it seems Se.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heyyyy, do you mind editing my pic out of your post, please? Wanted to delete it after posting.

But yeah, I was also thinking it seems Se.
    Of course, it's removed!
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Scalding Gayser View Post

Bullets, is that you?

But yeah, fair assessment.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Being Ni, IEI tend to mix a lot of their inner world thats their personal or subjective intuition (imagination, fantasy etc) with reality. So this is why they could be projecting this dual subconsious seeking into you. Also I know IEIs who actually match with ESI, they have kids with them etc. Probably its easier for IEI men to find female ESI than SLE.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Your type is EIE (not ISFJ), as I remember based on typing data.
    What is an example of _your_ mistake in self-perception.

In case it's FN indeed then they by _surface_ info may suppose personality traits more correct than other types.
    @Sol Why do you want to type everyone as EIE?

You must unpack your own unconscious bias.

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simplylee View Post
    @Sol Why do you want to type everyone as EIE?

You must unpack your own unconscious bias.

Wasn't the guy banned?