View Poll Results: What form of rational?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

3 100.00%

Thread: Maybe someone can type me

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maybe someone can type me

Ok basically I have been into this stuff for about a month or longer. I started off thinking I was Entj....Entj.... then Intp.....now Intj.......

I have been using google and several sites but its all confusion. I have took alot of tests which humanmetrics leads to Intj. Basically I can relate to alot of them. Normally in school I was quiet, but sometimes I would get loose. I was always considered funny, but I seen myself as very reserved. Not reserved like the people everyone noticed, that seemed scared of humans or some shit. I normally tryed to stay rational in my option. In school I failed grades, and got in alot of trouble my early years so I kinda settled down in highschool as far as behavior towards students, and teachers. I dont even think school is a good place to judge yourself though considering I would deff be INTj/p after I matured out of being a wildman.

Right now if I went out to a friends house normally im respectful to parents, and very quiet towards people I dont know. I always feel like there is a consiquence or something so I tend to analyze people to see if I can be my 17 year old self or be a more mature. Kinda like choosing whats right for the place. A example of that would be one of my friends who I have known for like 6+ years. I have been going over there the whole time and just recently have I started almost conversating to the parents. A example of other friends parents that I have a more recent friendship with I tend to try to come off as a very responsible, mature, respectful, considerate, catious, and aware of hygiene. I dont like parents to have the impression that im the typical stereotype pothead with a bad hidden agenda or something.

Other things about me would be that I can stay alone. Conversation is important to me, to learn, and its just healthy in my opinion. When I leave a social situation I normally analyze stuff that werent completely finished or left unknown to me. I come off confident, judgemental, open-minded, and stubborn (sometimes seriously, and somtimes im joking to piss someone off cause they get stubborn themself). My brother says I am pretty mean. I think he says that, because when I get aggravated I dont hold back what I believe. With that said I now realize that is being J of other people, and not being J of myself first or seeking to understand before I J.

Other then that I still have kinda the soft side where I stick up for the underdog or someone who is getting picked on by someone not being rational. I am pretty cocky, and tend to piss of the people with a big ego. I have had problems with the people full of themselfs, because im quick to say that im better then them or something lol. If someone wins a fight I will tell people it was done wrong or unfair, and that person is a pussy or something. I dont like loud people, or people who are ugly with no shame that cause trouble or a scene. Troublemakers in general always piss me off fast depending on how serious the big picture is.

I dont know what else to really say to not mix this whole thing up more (I suck a writing). Here is a picture of me that shows my gangsta....

HAAAA

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have the "MysticSonic" look.

So, I would say you are quite the INTj. Thanks for the clear description.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humanmetrics said I am

I N T J
    80/100/100/20

Those numbers are rounded off cause I forgot them.. The NT was both 100 though, and the J was like 16 but cant remember the I part

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget all the rest. The only test that yields decent, reliable results is this one right here.

http://www.similarminds.com/jung.html

Take whatever score you get from that as the Gospel truth. (unless you get borderline scores... that's something Socionics can't handle.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, a wildman, gangsta INTJ. Next we will have the cheerleader INTP on this board.

Can you elaborate on this?

My brother says I am pretty mean. I think he says that, because when I get aggravated I dont hold back what I believe. With that said I now realize that is being J of other people, and not being J of myself first or seeking to understand before I J.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Yes, a wildman, gangsta INTJ. Next we will have the cheerleader INTP on this board.

Can you elaborate on this?

My brother says I am pretty mean. I think he says that, because when I get aggravated I dont hold back what I believe. With that said I now realize that is being J of other people, and not being J of myself first or seeking to understand before I J.
    I was a cheerleader when I was 12.

I agree that he sounds INTj.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mean as in like being honest and foward in a pretty mean way. Seek to understand before making a judgement is a quote that I read about personal growth basically. Dont be hasty and quick to judge everything but understand and ask questions instead of having a opinion on everything. I am pretty open minded but in certain situations i have been pretty ignorant like that.

Oh and that gangsta shit was just pointless I just put that for a little humor. I dont like the idea of any gangsta but I do smoke that sweet ganja.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason I'm starting to get the impression of ENTJ, but I'm not sure. Not enough info.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you see his other post? He's got a fucking forcefield. INTp.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, but I just saw it now, and it very well can be ENTJ. I don't think INT because of things like,

Sounds like dominant Te. Didn't he say that he sometimes speaks before he thinks about the ramifications of what he'll say? It's kind of hard to tell exaclty what he meant, because he has a bit of trouble writing his thoughts down, probably more extraversion, hmmm.....
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTps speak before they think. So do ESTps. It's an ExTx thing, I think.

On second thought, I think an introvert would've given us alot more to go on, more reflective material. I'd leaning ENTp/j.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have read for a minute and I would say basically INTJ. I must say I am a Introvert which I dont even know why for a second I would think otherwise. Its possible I am very balanced in the P/J though so I would say Intp/Intj but can still agree with Entj/Entp in certain past situations but for the most part I would say my type is basically balanced between Intp/Intj.... Would anyone agree with that maybe?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Forget all the rest. The only test that yields decent, reliable results is this one right here.

http://www.similarminds.com/jung.html

Take whatever score you get from that as the Gospel truth. (unless you get borderline scores... that's something Socionics can't handle.)
    I always get ENTP, which is crossed 50/50 between thinking and feeling on that test. Does that make me ENXP?
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most likely your not being true to the test as you can. Dont you can easily almost just pick a certain type just by thinking a certain way. You know what I mean? That is why I have been taking tests and learning about all of the rationals basically. I will settle for Intj.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkman
    Most likely your not being true to the test as you can. Dont you can easily almost just pick a certain type just by thinking a certain way. You know what I mean? That is why I have been taking tests and learning about all of the rationals basically. I will settle for Intj.
    Yeah, that is the only test that I get ENTP at actually. I get ENFP with all the others. That is the major problem with testing because when you answer a question it is a very biased answer, it is near impossible to answer truthfully to every question. The descriptions is usually the best way to find out your type and get your friends to read a description to confirm your type also works well, like my friends did for me.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5