Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: INTjs are accident-prone

  1. #1
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default INTjs are accident-prone

    I constantly pump into things. I decided to measure my clumsiness. During one day I counted the times I accidentally hurt myself. I only counted the times when I reacted "ow www!" and I felt the soar skin several seconds later. I got to seven. A few days later I recounted and also got 7.

    I hit my hand on the corner of a wall
    I scratched myself
    I stung myself with a fork
    I hit my head on the ceiling of a bus
    I hit my toes against the door
    ...

    And there were lots and lots of times when I just pumped into something, but didn't get hurt. Fortunately I don't bruise easily.
    Is this quality (being accident-prone) unique, scattered among the types or very common among INTjs?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  2. #2
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,635
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think everyone does that. Probably Ns a bit more.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Happens to me all the time. When I am walking around a hallway, I sometimes, do not walk enough to clear the wall and end up hitting the end of the wall, hurting my shoulders. My bed is situated very close to my computer and the lower portion of the bed is smaller in surface area than the upper portion. I used to bump into the corner of the bed everytime I walk to my computer. Nowadays, I have learned from all the pain and now only do it twice a week maybe. The frame is made of wood so it really hurts.

    I don't know how many times I have banged my head on a cabinet door. I don't do it anymore because when ever I notice a cabinet door, all the memory of my pain pops into my head and I end up being extra cautious.

    I believe this is all a consequence of severe Intuition.

  4. #4
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wym123
    Happens to me all the time. When I am walking around a hallway, I sometimes, do not walk enough to clear the wall and end up hitting the end of the wall, hurting my shoulders. My bed is situated very close to my computer and the lower portion of the bed is smaller in surface area than the upper portion. I used to bump into the corner of the bed everytime I walk to my computer. Nowadays, I have learned from all the pain and now only do it twice a week maybe. The frame is made of wood so it really hurts.

    I don't know how many times I have banged my head on a cabinet door. I don't do it anymore because when ever I notice a cabinet door, all the memory of my pain pops into my head and I end up being extra cautious.

    I believe this is all a consequence of severe Intuition.
    I'm not alone in my misery.
    Intuition... or ?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by wym123
    Happens to me all the time. When I am walking around a hallway, I sometimes, do not walk enough to clear the wall and end up hitting the end of the wall, hurting my shoulders. My bed is situated very close to my computer and the lower portion of the bed is smaller in surface area than the upper portion. I used to bump into the corner of the bed everytime I walk to my computer. Nowadays, I have learned from all the pain and now only do it twice a week maybe. The frame is made of wood so it really hurts.

    I don't know how many times I have banged my head on a cabinet door. I don't do it anymore because when ever I notice a cabinet door, all the memory of my pain pops into my head and I end up being extra cautious.

    I believe this is all a consequence of severe Intuition.
    I'm not alone in my misery.
    Intuition... or ?
    Not sure which. I just know that I get hurt like this because I wasn't extra aware of my surroundings. Actually, in some sense, I am only aware of my surroundings in an abstract way such as, there is a "thing" here, there is a "thing" there, and just knowing that there are "things" around you isn't not enough to avoid pain because I am not aware of any exact distances related to the "things." This is why I think it has to do with intuition because this is how intuition works.

  6. #6
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,827
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think dexterity can be improved and stuff, just like anything else. BUt yeah, some days are a lot worse than others in that regard.....
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: INTjs are accident-prone

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I constantly pump into things. I decided to measure my clumsiness. During one day I counted the times I accidentally hurt myself. I only counted the times when I reacted "ow www!" and I felt the soar skin several seconds later. I got to seven. A few days later I recounted and also got 7.

    I hit my hand on the corner of a wall
    I scratched myself
    I stung myself with a fork
    I hit my head on the ceiling of a bus
    I hit my toes against the door
    ...

    And there were lots and lots of times when I just pumped into something, but didn't get hurt. Fortunately I don't bruise easily.
    Is this quality (being accident-prone) unique, scattered among the types or very common among INTjs?
    i don't think that has to do with type - more like concentration and awareness of one's surroundings. plus if you look for it, you will hurt yourself. it's almost a brainwashing techinique, i'm clumsy, therefore i am.

    i usually hit my elbow on things, but that's about it. i'd like to know how you hit your head on the bus - did you jump?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wym123
    Happens to me all the time. When I am walking around a hallway, I sometimes, do not walk enough to clear the wall and end up hitting the end of the wall, hurting my shoulders. My bed is situated very close to my computer and the lower portion of the bed is smaller in surface area than the upper portion. I used to bump into the corner of the bed everytime I walk to my computer. Nowadays, I have learned from all the pain and now only do it twice a week maybe. The frame is made of wood so it really hurts.

    I don't know how many times I have banged my head on a cabinet door. I don't do it anymore because when ever I notice a cabinet door, all the memory of my pain pops into my head and I end up being extra cautious.

    I believe this is all a consequence of severe Intuition.
    if you have intuition, you should have been able to predict that was going to happen...

    ideally though it's muscle memory. like i know to pull back if i'm standing under my TV (a 27" tv hangs from my ceiling). i sleep in a bunk bed (for space reasons), and i have to know how to climb down safely.

    i have to prevent myself from trying to catch a falling sharp or hot object. but mostly it's a reflex thing, if you see something coming at you - duck. i'm sure you've played video games of some kind. same reflexes (only really duck, don't try pushing an invisible button with your thumb).

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by wym123
    Happens to me all the time. When I am walking around a hallway, I sometimes, do not walk enough to clear the wall and end up hitting the end of the wall, hurting my shoulders. My bed is situated very close to my computer and the lower portion of the bed is smaller in surface area than the upper portion. I used to bump into the corner of the bed everytime I walk to my computer. Nowadays, I have learned from all the pain and now only do it twice a week maybe. The frame is made of wood so it really hurts.

    I don't know how many times I have banged my head on a cabinet door. I don't do it anymore because when ever I notice a cabinet door, all the memory of my pain pops into my head and I end up being extra cautious.

    I believe this is all a consequence of severe Intuition.
    if you have intuition, you should have been able to predict that was going to happen...

    ideally though it's muscle memory. like i know to pull back if i'm standing under my TV (a 27" tv hangs from my ceiling). i sleep in a bunk bed (for space reasons), and i have to know how to climb down safely.

    i have to prevent myself from trying to catch a falling sharp or hot object. but mostly it's a reflex thing, if you see something coming at you - duck. i'm sure you've played video games of some kind. same reflexes (only really duck, don't try pushing an invisible button with your thumb).
    Err... mike, I think you got the idea all wrong. The wall doesn't move so there is nothing to predict. It is just that sometimes, I misjudge the actual distance of objects around me and I somehow bang a part of my body. To be more precise, I am not really consciously thinking about the distances so "misjudge" might be a bad way to describe what is going on in my head. My reflexes are pretty normal though; it is not like my response time is slow. I am also pretty good with a gaming controller and can kick ass at Capcom fighting games too (I haven't touched one of those for a long time already though).

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wym123
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by wym123
    Happens to me all the time. When I am walking around a hallway, I sometimes, do not walk enough to clear the wall and end up hitting the end of the wall, hurting my shoulders. My bed is situated very close to my computer and the lower portion of the bed is smaller in surface area than the upper portion. I used to bump into the corner of the bed everytime I walk to my computer. Nowadays, I have learned from all the pain and now only do it twice a week maybe. The frame is made of wood so it really hurts.

    I don't know how many times I have banged my head on a cabinet door. I don't do it anymore because when ever I notice a cabinet door, all the memory of my pain pops into my head and I end up being extra cautious.

    I believe this is all a consequence of severe Intuition.
    if you have intuition, you should have been able to predict that was going to happen...

    ideally though it's muscle memory. like i know to pull back if i'm standing under my TV (a 27" tv hangs from my ceiling). i sleep in a bunk bed (for space reasons), and i have to know how to climb down safely.

    i have to prevent myself from trying to catch a falling sharp or hot object. but mostly it's a reflex thing, if you see something coming at you - duck. i'm sure you've played video games of some kind. same reflexes (only really duck, don't try pushing an invisible button with your thumb).
    Err... mike, I think you got the idea all wrong. The wall doesn't move so there is nothing to predict. It is just that sometimes, I misjudge the actual distance of objects around me and I somehow bang a part of my body. To be more precise, I am not really consciously thinking about the distances so "misjudge" might be a bad way to describe what is going on in my head. My reflexes are pretty normal though; it is not like my response time is slow. I am also pretty good with a gaming controller and can kick ass at Capcom fighting games too (I haven't touched one of those for a long time already though).

    basically you lack a 3-d space type vision, that's not intuition either. if anything it's spontaneous movement in a direction that you didn't want.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    basically you lack a 3-d space type vision, that's not intuition either. if anything it's spontaneous movement in a direction that you didn't want.
    Lack 3D vision??? Yeah right! You haven't seen what I can visualize when I play games like Zelda, or any other game with a lot of 3D. I can visualize complex 3D maps in my head pretty easily. I have also taken IQ exams testing spatial thinking and I normally score very very high in them.

    Seriously, I have thought about this phenomenon before and have come to the conclusion that for objects around me, my mind simply doesn't read more than the fact that it exists. Also, the fact that I am so used to intense concentrated thinking and being detached from the world might have something to do with it. I usually don't daydream or think intensely when I am moving short distances, like down the hall to the next room, but my mind simply doesn't "wake up" from the "thinking" state (more like dream state) to take notice of the environment.

    I don't know if others are like this, when I walk down the street, I see people as nothing more than "objects" that I must dodge to avoid collision. It doesn't mean that I swerve a lot when I walk but avoiding collision is probably the only thing that is being unconsciously considered in my head. I rarely notice a face or a specific feature. Some of my family members have even complained, "Hey, I walked past you today. Why didn't you say hi?" many times already.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wym123
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    basically you lack a 3-d space type vision, that's not intuition either. if anything it's spontaneous movement in a direction that you didn't want.
    Lack 3D vision??? Yeah right! You haven't seen what I can visualize when I play games like Zelda, or any other game with a lot of 3D. I can visualize complex 3D maps in my head pretty easily. I have also taken IQ exams testing spatial thinking and I normally score very very high in them.

    Seriously, I have thought about this phenomenon before and have come to the conclusion that for objects around me, my mind simply doesn't read more than the fact that it exists. Also, the fact that I am so used to intense concentrated thinking and being detached from the world might have something to do with it. I usually don't daydream or think intensely when I am moving short distances, like down the hall to the next room, but my mind simply doesn't "wake up" from the "thinking" state (more like dream state) to take notice of the environment.

    I don't know if others are like this, when I walk down the street, I see people as nothing more than "objects" that I must dodge to avoid collision. It doesn't mean that I swerve a lot when I walk but avoiding collision is probably the only thing that is being unconsciously considered in my head. I rarely notice a face or a specific feature. Some of my family members have even complained, "Hey, I walked past you today. Why didn't you say hi?" many times already.
    as far as i'm concerned everything is an object. but they simply don't appear. i see them and plan for avoidence ahead of time. same with driving.

    i can remember a face, even tiny details sometimes. just not the name. i think in pictures, and have a photographic memory for somethings... unfortunally not for anything that has words. which would have come in handy in school.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: INTjs are accident-prone

    one other thing popped into my head just now. i doubt it's true, but it would be neat if provable. some say that clumsy people may be telekinetic. that as they pass something - they think they physically hit it. but in reality, they moved it with their mind either towards or away from it.

    you never know. i've always wanted to move things with my mind. to the point that i can do it in dreams. i'm hoping some day i'll be able to do it for real. i could open doors, or get the remote - cool. doubt it would happen, but you just never know.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    as far as i'm concerned everything is an object. but they simply don't appear. i see them and plan for avoidence ahead of time. same with driving.
    That's not quite what I meant...

    All the people I see in the streets as I walk have been abstracted into the congruence classes of "people." Hence, when I see them, I only acknowledge them as "people objects." I am not naturally aware of the individual characteristics of each person. To put it in different terms, unless I explicitly choose to, my mind does not hone in and measure the characteristics of people I "see" when I am walking down the street.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    402
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm so clumsy they used to tease me and call me "graceful" as a kid. I'm always looking down and seeing bruises wondering where they came from, I just have so many choices of things I bumped into the day before I can't decide.

    I've had more casts than I like to think about. Stitches a couple times too. I am pretty oblivious to stuff around me. I rarely make it to work without wearing part of my coffee. I would agree that its an intuitive side affect. It just makes sense.

    If you mix a little bit of not scared to take some risks, then you have an accident waiting to happen.
    Polly
    ENTP

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polly_G
    I'm so clumsy they used to tease me and call me "graceful" as a kid. I'm always looking down and seeing bruises wondering where they came from, I just have so many choices of things I bumped into the day before I can't decide.

    I've had more casts than I like to think about. Stitches a couple times too. I am pretty oblivious to stuff around me. I rarely make it to work without wearing part of my coffee. I would agree that its an intuitive side affect. It just makes sense.

    If you mix a little bit of not scared to take some risks, then you have an accident waiting to happen.
    small things i can avoid. but i have sprained both ankles atleast twice, my wrist once, and knee i think. slammed down to the street riding a bike, but that was user stupidity. the hard part is trying to remove that trauma from my brain. i can still see it all clearly and shudder and shake when i replay it.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Purdue University
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I guess I could be considered accident prone but not in the way most people would think. I usually get hurt while doing something that most likley isnt the safest thing to be doing. For example I have a large collection of swords and daggers. I tried to flip one in the air one day and catch it, even though I knew it wasnt weighted to be flipped, and it hit the floor, bounced up, and entered my foot. There are still blood stains on my carpet. I also do stuff like playing with fire and blowing stuff up which has turned into me getting many interesting scars.
    "Knowlege is not very far" - Flaw's Worlds Divide
    "When you're taught through your feelings" Lacuna Coil's Swamped.
    "To see the world in a grain of Sand" - Blake
    "A little non-sense now and then is cherished by the wisest of men"

    INTj, INTJ

  18. #18
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am always very-very careful. I am concentrated on the icy side-walks when I walk around in the winter. I actually haven't fallen on ice this year. The problem starts when I think about other things. Like when I walk past some people and I'm thinking of not bumping into them, at the same time thinking that I saw one of them at a party a year ago... And then think I imagine the party, the atmosphere there, best parts of the evening, etc. And when I hit my leg against a desk, I have no idea where that desk came from. Total mystery.

    I don't live on the edge. I just have no attention left for the real world, because my thoughts take too much of my brain potential. Like my "auto-drive" is not fully functional.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I don't live on the edge. I just have no attention left for the real world, because my thoughts take too much of my brain potential. Like my "auto-drive" is not fully functional.
    Precisely. My mind is busy with important things... watching out where my arms are flailing is a trivial matter.

    I also have a bad problem with spilling things on myself. I have gotten better in recent years, but... yeah it still happens. I used to think that purposely spilling something on myself would clear me of spills for the rest of the day... i didn't ever do it on purpose though.

    When I actually take the time to focus on the motion of my body, I can move swiftly without error.
    INTj
    "... the present is too much for the senses, too crowding, too confusing, too present to imagine" - RF

  20. #20
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlendieOfIndie
    I also have a bad problem with spilling things on myself. I have gotten better in recent years, but... yeah it still happens. I used to think that purposely spilling something on myself would clear me of spills for the rest of the day... i didn't ever do it on purpose though.
    Same here. Can't understand how people are able to wear white clothes.


    Now I am slightly confused... Not all seem to be oblivious to the surrounding world. Erkki knows more about the MBTI system and he thinks that this trait is common among NTs. What would that mean in socionics?

    The other thing is about a book I'm reading. "Intuition, Its powers and perils" by David G. Myers (no relations to the Myers from MBTI). It talks about different dual system, where one is the subconscious and the other one is conscious. Dual learning, thinking, etc. One of them is the auto-pilot, that we don't often even realize and the other one is our logical thinking. It's really hard to explain shortly. I'm not so sure how it fits into the whole socionics system, but one part of it is supposed to correlate to the T/F scale in MBTI, even though they call the whole thing intuition. I don't think anyone here can help me unless they have read the book. I just want to express my frustration, because I see all the parts of an ingenious system and I don't see the connection.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  21. #21
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,635
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by BlendieOfIndie
    I also have a bad problem with spilling things on myself. I have gotten better in recent years, but... yeah it still happens. I used to think that purposely spilling something on myself would clear me of spills for the rest of the day... i didn't ever do it on purpose though.
    Same here. Can't understand how people are able to wear white clothes.


    Now I am slightly confused... Not all seem to be oblivious to the surrounding world. Erkki knows more about the MBTI system and he thinks that this trait is common among NTs. What would that mean in socionics?
    .
    It's exactly the same. All NTs have got the sensing functions in weak places.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  22. #22
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by BlendieOfIndie
    I also have a bad problem with spilling things on myself. I have gotten better in recent years, but... yeah it still happens. I used to think that purposely spilling something on myself would clear me of spills for the rest of the day... i didn't ever do it on purpose though.
    Same here. Can't understand how people are able to wear white clothes.

    Now I am slightly confused... Not all seem to be oblivious to the surrounding world. Erkki knows more about the MBTI system and he thinks that this trait is common among NTs. What would that mean in socionics?
    .
    It's exactly the same. All NTs have got the sensing functions in weak places.
    Both - and ? On many tests, I am on the border of ISTj. Doesn't that mean that my sensing functions are stronger?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by BlendieOfIndie
    I also have a bad problem with spilling things on myself. I have gotten better in recent years, but... yeah it still happens. I used to think that purposely spilling something on myself would clear me of spills for the rest of the day... i didn't ever do it on purpose though.
    Same here. Can't understand how people are able to wear white clothes.

    Now I am slightly confused... Not all seem to be oblivious to the surrounding world. Erkki knows more about the MBTI system and he thinks that this trait is common among NTs. What would that mean in socionics?
    .
    It's exactly the same. All NTs have got the sensing functions in weak places.
    Both - and ? On many tests, I am on the border of ISTj. Doesn't that mean that my sensing functions are stronger?
    thinking it over, it seems to be a cross between timing and distance. like i don't like tall curbs, stairs, sliding poles, etc. mostly because i did twist my ankle on stuff like that. i remain conscience that i'll do it again. i usually have to clear my mind and take it really easy on that stuff.

    it's almost as if my legs don't really know or trust the distance that i estimated. or parts of my brain, the balance center doesn't know what to do with uneven terrain.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by BlendieOfIndie
    I also have a bad problem with spilling things on myself. I have gotten better in recent years, but... yeah it still happens. I used to think that purposely spilling something on myself would clear me of spills for the rest of the day... i didn't ever do it on purpose though.
    Same here. Can't understand how people are able to wear white clothes.

    Now I am slightly confused... Not all seem to be oblivious to the surrounding world. Erkki knows more about the MBTI system and he thinks that this trait is common among NTs. What would that mean in socionics?
    .
    It's exactly the same. All NTs have got the sensing functions in weak places.
    Both - and ? On many tests, I am on the border of ISTj. Doesn't that mean that my sensing functions are stronger?
    Maybe, I have noticed that I am a lot less of a klutz than I once was. I think the only problem with me now is that I still, from time to time, bang my shoulder on the edge of the walls. Then again, maybe I just learned to be more careful when I am doing certain things because my memory revives all the painful possibilities during those times. I guess I still haven't learn to stop the shoulder thing because I don't do it often enough to make an impact on my memory. Hmm. Maybe this is a manifestation improved Si?? I don't know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •