Thread: Maybe Travis is LIE after all

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maybe Travis is LIE after all

For a long time I considered him to be the same type I am, but Peter suggested ILI and we've kind of just gone with that for a while. (Not that it matters what type he is.)

However, he just taped this on the wall next to light switch:

He's responsible for his own breakfast and lunch (or sometimes lunch and dinner, depending on my work schedule that day), and he often forgets to eat.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have used a computer, but its good to see he's making the extra effort.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The kid who wrote that is an ILE

seriously
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

That's the sort of thing I'd have done at that age though. It came about because last night we were having a late dinner, and right before dinner he came up to me and said, "Is it lunch time yet?" I said that it was well beyond lunch time, and he said that all he's had that day was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich after he woke up. I told him that he needs to pay better attention to the time and eat when he should. I reminded him that it's his job to see that he gets something to eat (except for when we're all eating together). He told me that he couldn't. I reminded him that he uses the timer on the stove all day long because he has "half hour on computer" cards that he has to use in order to spend time online, so it should be very easy for him to keep track of the time. He asked when what times he should be eating and made that card. He has a thing for index cards (since that's what we make his "half hour on computer" cards out of), which is why he used an index card for the list.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/