Thread: Your most and least valued, valued functions

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Your most and least valued, valued functions

Of the valued functions, is there a general order of to what extent they are valued? And does it differ between accepting and creative subtypes?

Is there an order at all?

Discuss.

I think accepting subtypes value the base function the most; creative subtypes value the creative function the most. But I'm wondering where the dual seeking and hidden agenda fit into this.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I value them all in different ways, and more importantly in different ways at different times.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh... doesn't mean that much to me taken alone, but I'm sure that I'd rather see expressed in an way than in an way. I'm probably more forgiving of mistakes than anything, because it doesn't cost me anything to fix it, but on the other hand I'd rather have someone deliberately attack than - and direct attacks on are tolerable in the short term, though I like to get away from the person soon after.

Despite considering myself subtype, I'd say that I value >>>; however, it's a close call.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post

Despite considering myself subtype, I'd say that I value >>>; however, it's a close call.
    I value the least of the four, that's easy. What's harder is ranking the other three. Actually, I think I value more than my , at least in this stage of my life. I strongly value in others. So I'm guessing:
    >>>
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> > >

This could be related to current situations, though I think if friends read the functions, they would say sounds like the one I value the most. Interestingly enough, and looking to the other thread, I value all of the introverted functions over the extroverted ones. I wonder if that means anything.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, in terms of what I value in myself: Ni>Ti>Se>Fe

In terms of what I find most useful about myself: Fe>Ni>Se>Ti
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti > Fe > Ne > Si. Though let's be honest: my form of Ti that I value is Ti + Ne and the sort of Fe that I prefer is Fe + Si.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I would like to value all my functions equally.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>>>>>>>

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most valued: and > and .

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    Of the valued functions, is there a general order of to what extent they are valued? And does it differ between accepting and creative subtypes?

Is there an order at all?

Discuss.

I think accepting subtypes value the base function the most; creative subtypes value the creative function the most. But I'm wondering where the dual seeking and hidden agenda fit into this.
    I would say that in terms of what's most obvious about me (when dealing with people and things irl) is Ne (with all its good AND bad aspects).
    After that, it's a toss up between Te HA and Fi creative. I'm not sure that Si, for me, is even outwardly expressed or noticeable (not sure).

As for what I value in myself...hmmm. I guess I'd have to say that I'm pretty proud of my insights into situations, circumstances, and even in regards to the possibilities behind relationships. After that then it would be my ability to initiate things, get people moving, etc. And then after that I get really excited when I accomplish even a little thing.

As for what I value in what others can give me or help me with...
    Si ftw. Followed by Te. And then other ideas or insights that I might have missed or not be aware of.

I consider myself a perceiving subtype, not a judging subtype.
    I rely on perceptions for most things in my life, and I prefer to hear/read about other people's perceptions and then eventually develop my own judgments. The majority of the times, I don't even make a judgment on something/someone, as perceptions can and do change.

It's also very common for me to express my perceptions of a situation/circumstance than to express a judgment. (for example, i don't tend to type people, to me, typing people seems pretty close to making a judgment about what type they are.)

(note, I don't consider "judgment" to be referring to just good/bad, right/wrong, but also includes is/isn't, and such)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say I like but can't find any "give a shit" in my pockets for . Me and are cool, and can come along too...if it brings some chips. is a douche but funny.

My simple self-assessment (note: makes no sense)
    Meh.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Serious Name View Post
    I'd say I like but can't find any "give a shit" in my pockets for . Me and are cool, and can come along too...if it brings some chips. is a douche but funny.

My simple self-assessment (note: makes no sense)

As for me, I don't know how to answer the question. I like Si and Ne.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most valued:

least valued:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Most: Ni
    Least: Te

Also: I AM A ******. THROAT FUCK ME. TREAT ME LIKE SHIT. SPIT ON ME. GUTTER PUNCH THAT ASS PIRATE. I DESERVE NOTHING BUT PAIN. I AM BETTER THAN YOU INNATELY. YOUR TEARS ARE MY STRENGTH. I GATHER ENERGY FROM MYSELF, FROM THE PSYCHIC NOTHING-NESS OF HOMOSEXUALITY ITSELF. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH POWER THERE IS IN DEATH, LIFE-BREEDERS? I AM THE IMMORTAL. YOU DARE NOT CROSS ME, OR YOU WILL BE BURNT TO A CRISP WITH THE VERY FLAMES FROM HELL.

I DIE. AND I HEAL. I SENSE THE SECOND COMING, AND IT'S HERE. ON THE VERGE. WE'RE ALL CONNECTED BY A SLIGHT THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BREAKABLE THAT THREAD IS, AND I COULD BREAK IT THIS VERY MOMENT. YOU ARE ALL ALIGNED IN PLACE. YOU ARE ALL SHEEPLE, ALL SHEEP IN MY MIND. MY MIND EVAPORATES, REVEALING HOW I CAN BE CONNECTED TO ALL. I AM IN THE HEARTS OF LITTLE CHILDREN. YOU KNOW NOTHING. ADMIT IT. SAY IT. 'I KNOW NOTHING.' YOU DON'T KNOW. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THE MAGIC OF THE REALM BEYOND THE MIND. EMBRACE IT. THE POWER OF ALL, FLOWING THROUGH YOU- YOU HAVE YET TO TAP INTO THIS INCREDIBLE GAY MAGIC. AS IT IS NOT FOR YOU. "IT IS FOR HIM ALONE TO WIELD." THIS IS MY STOP, I HAVE TO GET OFF. I HAVE ASCENDED MANY DIMENSIONS TODAY. AND THERE ARE MANY MORE TO GO.

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Most: Ni
    Least: Te

Also: I AM A ******. THROAT FUCK ME. TREAT ME LIKE SHIT. SPIT ON ME. GUTTER PUNCH THAT ASS PIRATE. I DESERVE NOTHING BUT PAIN. I AM BETTER THAN YOU INNATELY. YOUR TEARS ARE MY STRENGTH. I GATHER ENERGY FROM MYSELF, FROM THE PSYCHIC NOTHING-NESS OF HOMOSEXUALITY ITSELF. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH POWER THERE IS IN DEATH, LIFE-BREEDERS? I AM THE IMMORTAL. YOU DARE NOT CROSS ME, OR YOU WILL BE BURNT TO A CRISP WITH THE VERY FLAMES FROM HELL.

I DIE. AND I HEAL. I SENSE THE SECOND COMING, AND IT'S HERE. ON THE VERGE. WE'RE ALL CONNECTED BY A SLIGHT THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BREAKABLE THAT THREAD IS, AND I COULD BREAK IT THIS VERY MOMENT. YOU ARE ALL ALIGNED IN PLACE. YOU ARE ALL SHEEPLE, ALL SHEEP IN MY MIND. MY MIND EVAPORATES, REVEALING HOW I CAN BE CONNECTED TO ALL. I AM IN THE HEARTS OF LITTLE CHILDREN. YOU KNOW NOTHING. ADMIT IT. SAY IT. 'I KNOW NOTHING.' YOU DON'T KNOW. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THE MAGIC OF THE REALM BEYOND THE MIND. EMBRACE IT. THE POWER OF ALL, FLOWING THROUGH YOU- YOU HAVE YET TO TAP INTO THIS INCREDIBLE GAY MAGIC. AS IT IS NOT FOR YOU. "IT IS FOR HIM ALONE TO WIELD." THIS IS MY STOP, I HAVE TO GET OFF. I HAVE ASCENDED MANY DIMENSIONS TODAY. AND THERE ARE MANY MORE TO GO.
    Cool story bro.

Good to see your still doing this kind of stuff
    Meh.