Thread: Which types do you attract the most romantically?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which types do you attract the most romantically?

NFS, Te-bases (although they’re usually not my type), SLIs

least:

ESEs
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-10-2023 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explosive excitable extroverts.
    4w5, tritype 469, sx/sp/so

Burning in water, Drowning in fire

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think i attracted an SEE once

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why, but I tend to attract moody women, mostly SeFis and ESEs. Maybe they find me calming or friendly or cute, idk. I think the types I have attracted at the moment have been SEE, ESI, SLI, ESE and maybe maybe an LSE, who cornered me in a kabedon when I was about to get out the school (haha I forgot I had that memory!). I haven't attracted any intuitive girl haha, I don't know where that leaves me.

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I attracted various sapiosexual women of various types, which include ILE, IEI, ESE, and SEE.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly logical types.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE. Both romantically and in terms of friends, SEEs have always seemed to be drawn towards me for some reason or another. Least would be, I suppose maybe LxE?

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The easiest to attract being myself are probably ESE and SEE.
    I come off as an INTp in real life sometimes
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi egos , BetaNF

I've attracted some logical types before when they thoughts that my show of enthusiasm is Fe

Fe egos usually have more emotions visible on their faces and voices than I have
    Souls know their way back home

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have noted that aushra has captured this rather well
    Emotions of the ethical-intuitive extrovert (EIE) are also well expressed and clearly visible to all, but they seem somehow abstracted. He may talk and share his feelings with others, but his feelings remain platonic: he doesn't dare to desire even a very loved person. Of some importance here may be poor sex education, such education only further complicates their lives. They are sympathetic towards anyone who has showed them good feelings, but it takes a long time and persistent attention from a partner for that feeling to turn into a desire. Their attraction, as with all intuitive types, has a kind of "in absentia" nature: the object of love is quite consciously desired only in its absence. When the beloved person is before their eyes, attraction seems to be something unreal and fantastic. If a partner does not sufficiently understand them due to a psychological incompatibility, even if married they may avoid sexual intimacy. They express their feelings for their partner not by concrete help and care, but by dramatic stories and warnings of the dangers that might befall them.
    Interestingly, the ethical-intuitive extravert (EIE) is characterized by a certain innate haughty or arrogant manner of holding him/herself. From aside it seems that for some reason this person is "putting on airs", pretending or posing as something. This "arrogance" is very attractive to the practical in his activities, but closed off in his relations with other people logical-sensory introvert (LSI). It gives him a peculiar sense of confidence and security. He is grateful for this firework of emotions that refresh and enliven his own feelings, that have been driven underground. And for the fact that ethical-intuitive extravert readily adapts him/herself to the practical and aesthetic program of the partner.

Some people do see this expressive heavy absentia. Is it always attraction? No.... but overall awe is a better word if it happens and is not negative or confusing. SLE, LSI mostly...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    NFS, Te-bases (although they’re usually not my type), SLIs

least:

ESEs
    EII and EIE's for some reason and Some LSEs and LIIs. I've had IEE's as friends but I find IEEs to be pretty high maintenance.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surprisingly conflictors and supervision. And benefactor. So SLE/SEE/ILI.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I've ever attracted any types romantically, but as friends from a long time ago I mostly have SLE-Ti as friends (slight majority female). I generally become friends with people I care about quite quickly and I usually took the initiative. I usually prefer when the people I care about are around me and I certainly do desire them and try to attend to them well. With people who don't interest me, I'll usually be kind, but try not to go out of my way too much.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Initial sexual attraction may not depend much from Jung types.
    For good known people, the sympathy related to some IR may predispos to higher sexual attraction.

In may case, I could notice attractions to different ones. While significant feelings were seems only to F-I - traits among opposite to my. Not always I knew those ones good and for long, so was more possibility for bad IR. When emotions appeared then innertia existed for years.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha types, always SEI.

Think of Major Nelson on I Dream of Jeannie.

Fawn fawn, 'till dawn, the yawn is never a heed, the mirage has flying wings, and the creed repeats in an eternal refrain.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I attract a lot of fe bases and for some reason IEE

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, considering that I attracted Bunny the most romantically, INFP!! Flowing with surfing returns of flaming desires and expressive stallions visits me with elevation and party time with cannons and galaxies of potions and wormholes to the treasuries of fame and liftoff, no matter how inescapably grandiose or undreamt of.
    RaptorWizard aka Dooku won every time through SolitaryWalker Yoda and Zang Gandalf with Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster. Yoda was the height of 9 Blastoise wisdom in 249 Lugia and 493 Arceus!! Level 6-0/12-6 was Kobe's 60 point game in 2016 as Jordan Charizard/Rhydon. Level 7-1 was Germany 2014. Level 8-2 was Bayern 2020. Level 9-3 was Zidane 2022. Level 10-4 was Inter Milan 2023. Level 11-5 is when Bayern and Madrid matched up in UEFA 2024 with victory over Man City Doku. Raptor made an axiomatic system for Zang and SolitaryWalker!! Polished voices of vending machine crazy fuses of blizzards and rallying firmament tangles entertain rampaging jewels of fruits and dragons
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILEs probably more than anything. The person I had a crush on as a teenager had a soft voice that was almost...soothing? so I'm not sure he was even SLE. Or maybe it was the 3D ignoring Si lol. Or maybe I'm not even IEI, considering most SLEs end up getting irritated at me and vice versa and I know duality is overrated but you would think it would work out more than that. Maybe the angsty str8 boys who did too much drugs were right and I'm really SEI after all. I guess I could see it.

Romance is cringe - I have a big heart and can get a crush on a stapler sometimes so I don't think it means anything. It's about functional balance, and the extroversion of ILEs can mesh well with my introverted shyness. People sometimes take my crushes a lot more serious than I do.