Thread: Video of Two Celebrity ESFjs

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video of Two Celebrity ESFjs

"Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw, sometimes I wonder if my brother couldn't be some other type but then I remember how his face lights up when we visit my ESE cousin and ESE aunt. My cousin is sooo like Bynes lol.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a lot of Fe. I'm feeling overwhelmed. I think I need to go sit in a corner and analyze something logically for a while.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    That was a lot of Fe. I'm feeling overwhelmed. I think I need to go sit in a corner and analyze something logically for a while.
    Yeah. But in a good way, right?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I couldn't watch the whole thing. My eyes rolled back into my head and I started twitching after the first 30 seconds.
    The saddest ESFj

Quote Originally Posted by fear of sleep View Post
    lol I couldn't watch the whole thing. My eyes rolled back into my head and I started twitching after the first 30 seconds.
    Are you sure you really are Fe-seeking?
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Yeah. But in a good way, right?
    Like, macaroni salad is my favourite food, but a whole gallon of it would be a bit much.

Analyzing my response a bit more, I think the issue was that there was too much all at once, with no breaks to catch your breath. I wouldn't have enough energy to keep up with all of that. I suspect it's something related to my Ne subtype.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The topic of fashion didn't really interest me, so I couldn't really get into it.
    IJ temperament
    LII ()
    LII-Ne
    H-LII
    Ni-LII
    iei-LII

Enneagram: 5(w4?)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I like SEI + ESE story telling, they inject a lot of dialogue into it.

As for them, they're putting on a show here so it's not really all that interesting for me, I tend to like it more when they're engaged in a real conversation with me.

Because then I actually get what I'm looking for, selfish as it might be. I think Bynes is SEI-Fe not ESE while Ray is ESE.

Both use their 8th function very early on and you can see the difference...

Ray: How gorgeous is she, so beautiful, so etc...

Bynes: "I love you, I love you...."

Ray's voice is also quite like ESE I've met, very loud, passionate, but more steady like a EJ temperament, where as Bynes has a softer, subtly emotional, pouty voice. I typically see this as Accepting function Fe vs Creative function Fe. Also Ray is very energetic and animated while Bynes is more subdued.

There are also other verbal and physical queues in the dialogue that make me feel this way as well, but it's not all that objective or decisive and I'm don't think I need to make the effort to justify my opinion to others.
    Last edited by mu4; 07-31-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I like SEI + ESE story telling, they inject a lot of dialogue into it.

As for them, they're putting on a show here so it's not really all that interesting for me, I tend to like it more when they're engaged in a real conversation with me.

Because then I actually get what I'm looking for, selfish as it might be. I think Bynes is SEI-Fe not ESE while Ray is ESE.

Both use their 8th function very early on and you can see the difference...

Ray: How gorgeous is she, so beautiful, so etc...

Bynes: "I love you, I love you...."

Ray's voice is also quite like ESE I've met, very loud, passionate, but more steady like a EJ temperament, where as Bynes has a softer, subtly emotional, pouty voice. I typically see this as Accepting function Fe vs Creative function Fe. Also Ray is very energetic and animated while Bynes is more subdued.

There are also other verbal and physical queues in the dialogue that make me feel this way as well, but it's not all that objective or decisive and I'm don't think I need to make the effort to justify my opinion to others.
    Bynes has the energy level and temperament of EJ > IP. You're examples hardly seem conclusive when the big picture of the conversation clearly shows two identicals talking and not mirrors. Bynes was not really any more subdued than Ray in the conversation. Bynes only seemed less subdued because she is an ESE-Si, whereas Rachael Ray is more likely ESE-Fe.
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Girls are just........... weird.