Thread: Type New Soul!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type New Soul!

Okay, so I want to try to find out my Socionics type knowing as little about it as possible. Why? To experiment of course! Don't worry, I'll learn later, but I want to find out my type with the least amount of type-bias from myself first. (If that makes any sense. :/) So um... should I start talking about myself or is there a test I can take?

What a noob I am. I posted this in the wrong section. This is supposed to be for Socionics. :/ Can someone move it for me?

Posting fail. D:

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to whoever moved this. Okay, so can I take a test or something to give me an idea?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try rambling about your favorite subjects in school.

As for tests, here's probably the simplest one there is (but it's decent): Rick's Socionics Test

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I did the test twice just to vary the answers a little and I got LSE and SLE. I've also taken this test and scored ISTp.

Um... as for favorite subjects? I would say math and foreign language. I like math (specifically algebra :/) because once you understand it, you just have to remember the pattern and the answer is either right or wrong, there's nothing in between. Simple. (I've not done Calculus or anything like that yet, so don't kill me for that. ) I like foreign language because... um... I'm not really sure. I guess I've just always wanted to learn to speak other languages. :/

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your favourite things to do in your free time, and why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I spend a lot of time on the internet of course, but what I really like to do is go places with my family. Just anywhere to get out of the house and spend time together. Eh... I don't really have any interests I can think of. :/

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by New Soul View Post
    Thanks. I did the test twice just to vary the answers a little and I got LSE and SLE. I've also taken this test and scored ISTp.
    Ha... that test has so few questions that if you vary them at all, you're guaranteed a different result. Well, I think it's safe to say that you're ST.

Quote Originally Posted by New Soul View Post
    Um... as for favorite subjects? I would say math and foreign language. I like math (specifically algebra :/) because once you understand it, you just have to remember the pattern and the answer is either right or wrong, there's nothing in between. Simple. (I've not done Calculus or anything like that yet, so don't kill me for that. ) I like foreign language because... um... I'm not really sure. I guess I've just always wanted to learn to speak other languages. :/
    Calculus doesn't allow you to have half-right answers, don't worry. It's an exact science.

I don't know what to make of this, except that it reinforces that you're ST. Due to your answer to Krig's question, you're probably Beta... ESTp most likely.

Your manner makes me wonder if that's quite right. I'll let someone else puzzle over that, however.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari