Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Alpha Quadra observation

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Alpha Quadra observation

    Alpha Quadra aka "INTJ Headquarters." Why do you guys post some stuff in the Delta Quadra before filling up the post capacity of the forum? Hey, I'll even start a thread on ordinary differential equations. Sounds good?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No.

  3. #3
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll post in Delta.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  4. #4
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alpha Quadra observation

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    Alpha Quadra aka "INTJ Headquarters." Why do you guys post some stuff in the Delta Quadra before filling up the post capacity of the forum? Hey, I'll even start a thread on ordinary differential equations. Sounds good?
    Don't you mean INTj, or INTP?

    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alpha Quadra observation

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    Alpha Quadra aka "INTJ Headquarters." Why do you guys post some stuff in the Delta Quadra before filling up the post capacity of the forum? Hey, I'll even start a thread on ordinary differential equations. Sounds good?
    if we didn't, then the alpha quadra would be filled. the excess has to go somewhere.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    UDP wrote:
    Don't you mean INTj, or INTP?
    Are you referring to what I said about differential equations? In that case you are right that it would probably be INTJs. I don't think an INTP would be interested in that though. Don't worry guys, I'll find something that will interest alphas and deltas.

    mike_INTJ wrote:
    if we didn't, then the alpha quadra would be filled. the excess has to go somewhere.
    True. Just increase the amount of posts to 1000 per week in order to speed up the process.


    Darkside wrote:

    No.
    That was a long quote, next time I'll have to summarize... Anyway, I'm posting this in the Alpha Quadra. Aren't you Gamma? so I wasn't talking to you.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    UDP wrote:
    Don't you mean INTj, or INTP?
    Are you referring to what I said about differential equations? In that case you are right that it would probably be INTJs. I don't think an INTP would be interested in that though. Don't worry guys, I'll find something that will interest alphas and deltas.

    mike_INTJ wrote:
    if we didn't, then the alpha quadra would be filled. the excess has to go somewhere.
    True. Just increase the amount of posts to 1000 per week in order to speed up the process.

    provide an interesting topic, and we shall provide. and if there's an arguement, you'll be able to sell threads by the pound.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alpha Quadra observation

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    Hey, I'll even start a thread on ordinary differential equations. Sounds good?
    Let's all model some dynamic(al) system together.
    I(N)Tj

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •