Thread: What's this person's type?

Hybrid View

Creepy-

Default What's this person's type?

I know the answer, but I'm curious whether this paragraph reveals it to people who've never even met her. What do YOU think? *Hint: it's not me*

I feel lonely most of the time. It is complicated. I have a personality where I need alone time...but crave friendship... but when you draw in (as I do), just to get more emotional or mental strength, it is miscontrued as either two things: not caring to be connected OR being super self-sufficient and independent - neither are ... Read Moretrue! So... I feel frienships are hard for me, truthfully speaking. It's like I understand the problem but don't know how to fix it b/c I don't know how to change and I am not sure people do or can really change. Capice? I had a friend in recent times who would come after me, call me, was proactive with me -- which is good, but we had a major falling out and even though that relationship was not healthy for me, long-term, I do miss the social aspect of it.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds stereotypically ILI; I'd say ILI, LII, or IEI are the most likely types, in that order.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I would guess ILI as well. Or some other IP.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-

It's interesting to me how her Se-ds comes through clearly in this short paragraph. You guys noticed too, I see....

And her type is: IEI.