INFP and semi proud of it
It's so hard to be an INFP. I'm going to list a few things about what I do and how I usually am. I'm 99.9 sure I'm an INFP (even though I often forget the letters) but hey, I can dream. (LMAO)
- sometimes when left alone, feels sorry for myself, feels like nobody loves/cares about me, feels alone, depressed, sad, sometimes for no reason at all
- am very aloof to strangers/general population but chatty and warm online (now, which side is the true side?)
- likes to cuddle at night, prefer to sleep with someone than alone if that someone doesn't steal covers, that is
- thinks good of those who I can talk to/relate to without feeling out of place, even if that person is not a good person
- daydreams a LOT, I can't even wash the dishes without daydreaming about something
- have a hard time of letting go of people who I have been friendly with even if that person is a downright asshole, part of me still wants to believe that there's good in them
- sometimes believes in the beauty of life, sometimes just wants to commit suicide and give up because the odds are far greater
- attracted to ESTPs or well I only met one, feels the connection but can't trust him because he's pretty screwed up, suspect that everything's in her head which may be true regarding this particular ESTP (anyone know the stages of development for that type of relationship?) See, I'm fantasizing!
- really mad at math and science
- people keeps telling me I'm a pushover and nonconfrontational and I don't know how to act any other way not that I want to just because they say I should but I hate being that type of a person
Yes, you remind me of me quite a bit. By the sounds of it, you're an INFp alright. Welcome to the club! The bittersweet (mostly bitter) club!
I like your screen name!
*does the IEI dance*
BABY WHAT DO YOU SPEAK OF IT IS ALL SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
No it isn't, DiscoJoe.
Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
Def. not unless you got drugs/cigarettes or something. I just wrote a very depressing little short story. Oh boy.