Today I had a talk with my father during dinner. He said I was cold to my sister (I never help her).

And I told him my reason. Because she still goes to high school, and if she wants to get a part time job then she has to take the bus home. I wouldn’t drive to her work and take her home because she has to face the consequence of getting a part time job. If she doesn’t want to take the bus then she better quit. Do I sound like a typical intj parent who never help their kids and raise them by letting them face the world?

Then of course my estj(maybe) father gave me his wisdom, he sez: “son, she is ur sista, you should help her in any way you can. You are too strict to the rules. Rules and human relationships are inseparable, sometimes human relationship over weight rules. IF YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS, YOU WILL NEVER BE SUCCESFUL AND YOU WILL NEVER GET A GIRL.”

Wow, his words hit me so hard. I think I live my life without caring other’s feeling. And more wow is he said I won’t get a girlfriend if I go like this. Damn, he is damn right I never got girl friend. From his description of me I feel like I am an army trainer. Who expect perfection from my solders, and expect them to follow every single rules…

Sigh, is this the time when I discover human feeling during midlife? I wish I can be more generous.