Thread: Type my new guy

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Type my new guy

Type my new real life boyfriend, we just met on Saturday and we've been going out ever since. We get along very well, and the relationship has been going good so far. Here's some key points:

He has a major in geography. He has a great sense of direction and knows his way around, it seems. This covers up a weakness that I have, and I enjoy that he leads and I follow.

He sets up the events in the relationship. He thinks of places to go and stuff to do, and I kind of just agree and follow along. lol. It's only been a few days and we've already done a bunch of stuff.

I almost got hit by a car once via daydreaming and he made sure that it didn't hit me lol.

He's practical, worldly, and sophisticated....at least much more so than me. Good with money and presents himself well. But he also has a similar vibe that I have and he's laid-back in ways. He also seems to be pretty ambiverted. He's very versatile in bed and in his actions, easily going from receiving energy to projecting energy. (this might be a typical gay guy thing though and not necessarily type related) He walks confidently but not arrogantly. Our conversations feel like we've known each other for years, it's like we've already been together for 5 years lmao.

He's kind of a slob (has a dandruff problem I want him to work on lol), but he has a professional aura about him too. He's like, mature one minute and the next he's goofy. He's crazy about spongebob squarepants lol. His gender mannerisms are 'in the middle', with sparks of both masculinity and raw ******ry-ness.

He doesn't overanalyze things as much as I do. He's more of a helper (whereas I'm more of the 'helped'), and more selfless and giving than I am. If he wants to do something, he kind of just does it. He seems to like it when I suggest that we just sit on our asses all day. Although the biggest flaw he finds in me is that he thinks 'I'm too lazy' which of course that's always a common criticism the IEI gets. Well he didn't say that I was lazy per se, he just says he wants me to do more things and not rely on him too much. But then again this is pretty mixed message-y because he obviously enjoys leading so I think what he means is he just wants me to do more things cause it's healthy for me and so I'm not a leech.

He asks me if I'm okay a lot, and he's polite but not overly so as to squash all sexual chemistry. He can be a bit too forward with kissing, hugging on me and groping on me. But his touch is nice, soft and erotic. We're more body/tantric compatible than mind compatible though. It's like, our minds are different that we cover up the weakness of each other in that area, but our body energies are the same so the cuddling/intimacy is nice, you know what I mean?

The reason why he likes me is that he says that I lift up his spirits and that I'm so kind and supportive. He said that 'It's like you have no ego' which is another reason why he's drawn to me. He says that he enjoys that I don't try to impress him or like, flaunt myself. He said he doesn't care if I don't work, as long as I'm working towards something 'in the real world' but he said I can't be a total couch potato anymore if we're going to date. I keep saying I feel kind of guilty for not being able to provide uhh 'real world' things to the relationship, but he insists that he doesn't really mind.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj-Ti is my guess

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congratulations! I have no idea what his type is though. At first I thought ENFj, Then ESFj, then I just had no clue.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    He's kind of a slob (has a dandruff problem I want him to work on lol), but he has a professional aura about him too. He's like, mature one minute and the next he's goofy. He's crazy about spongebob squarepants lol. His gender mannerisms are 'in the middle', with sparks of both masculinity and raw ******ry-ness.
    LII
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extrovert, sensing. Maybe ESE?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESTp is my guess, from you write.