Thread: I Could a be gamma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I Could a be gamma.

The cop thread got me thinking my response wasn't inline with what other deltas where saying.

I know for sure that I have in my EGO Block I am not sure what is but the EII sound pretty close to me so I stayed put.

Anyway I find that relate to ESI decriptions too and for the first time ever Dichotomies actually line up. I share Gamma Quadra values.

But a few thing do add up.

The common description of sensers I read is "See everyone and Sense Everything" Right ?

Well I went to see a stage show with friends and family it was "Le Mis" towards the end of a musical number a young boy was lifted up and placed on a man shoulders where he waved a flag for the remainder of the song.

Who could I miss that it was so obvious I saw him sit only the guys shoulders waving that flag but I didn't see him lifted up every one else did be me.

As I said before how could I miss that when I am surposed to be "Seeing everyone and Sensing Everything" ?

Quote Originally Posted by ProcrastinateTomorrow View Post
    The cop thread got me thinking my response wasn't inline with what other deltas where saying.

I know for sure that I have in my EGO Block I am not sure what is but the EII sound pretty close to me so I stayed put.

Anyway I find that relate to ESI decriptions too and for the first time ever Dichotomies actually line up. I share Gamma Quadra values.
    Maybe.

The common description of sensers I read is "See everyone and Sense Everything" Right ?

Well I went to see a stage show with friends and family it was "Le Mis" towards the end of a musical number a young boy was lifted up and placed on a man shoulders where he waved a flag for the remainder of the song.

Who could I miss that it was so obvious I saw him sit only the guys shoulders waving that flag but I didn't see him lifted up every one else did be me.

As I said before how could I miss that when I am surposed to be "Seeing everyone and Sensing Everything" ?
    Well that's bit shaky reason not to be FiSe. Actually people filter out most of information that's possible to observe. The imporant question in that example would be, that if you weren't paying attention to that, what were you paying attention to then, or were you paying attention at all. I probably wouldn't remember something like that though.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u r ENTp Ti

end of story
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell why you still think that slater.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, it seemed alot more like you were the dual of the cops than anything else. If you are INFj-Fi you will have a closer relationship with Si than an INFj-Ne