Thread: Is This What Ne Leading Looks Like?

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is This What Ne Leading Looks Like?

Just thought I'd post a picture of my NeTi friend that I keep talking about. Maybe other people can see it too? We've been talking about all of our similarities lately, interesting what other people say about the two of us!

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say definitely that she has NeTi eyes. She has that dreamy, calm, looking-into-the-distance look that is akin to Polly_G and ArchonAlarion. I think, anyway...
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    ILE makes sense for me. She looks like an SLE without that specific vigilance, in that picture. You have similar eyes, imo.

I think it is interesting that even if the IEEs are more "out" than ILEs, the ILEs look more absent on the moment. I'd metaphorically compare these types to bar doorkeepers, but acting a bit differently: the ILEs split their attention between the in and out people with the door open, the IEEs close the door and check periodically the outside people then get inside, having a fuller attention in one area than ILEs.
    Another comparison - conveyor belt workers. The ILEs process the products in real time, missing some pieces from time to time, while the IEEs deposit quickly as much as they can handle without missing any piece, after this leaving the rest pass while doing the work.

So they're like two different ancient texts: one (ILE) is riddled by insects, missing letters and words, while you can understand the story you loose detail, not understanding all the isolate events; the other (IEE) is burned, you can read completely parts or full pages, but missing others, you understand completely some events but can miss the idea of the story and most important, the missing events are completely a mystery.
    This... is something different

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Yeah. She kinda reminds me, with that look, how an ILE acquaintance looks as well as with my brother's ILE gf. It's something akin to the females more than the dudes, from my observations.
    There are definitely differences (besides the obvious) between the genders of one type. I find that I can get along rather easily and well with female NeTi, but male NeTi are one of the hardest types for me to get along with.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sky, was your friend hitting the bars in Kansas City last weekend? I swear I saw someone who looked just like her!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Sky, was your friend hitting the bars in Kansas City last weekend? I swear I saw someone who looked just like her!
    I doubt you'd ever find either of us in Kansas ever. Unless it's to see you of course :wink:

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, it's not as bad as you think, just more boring. Totally not a vacation spot, though it would be fun if you both came out I'm sure!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is interesting that even if the IEEs are more "out" than ILEs, the ILEs look more absent on the moment.
    ILEs are NTs, so both main functions are Abstract; IEEs are Fi 2nd, and so are more Involved. That might be what you're seeing.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know.
    Are your Abstract/Involved some dichotomies, I mean other meaning than the usual (because capitalization)? IMO Abstract = Internal.
    He means: Abstract = N & T, Involved = S & F. Also referred to as Socially Closed vs Socially Open functions.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request