Yep, I'm rounding up the lot of you for some questioning. No escape! SiTe are masters at eluding talking about themselves, but today is a different day. And these will be scary questions... About relationships! Eek!
Now, before you run off to finish that last project you've been meaning to tie up and disappear into the night, these will be questions specifically about SiTe/NeFi duality. Other dimensions can hear the frustrated cries of the NeFi who scour the Delta forum looking for a reason why the SiTe act the way they do... And this will be the place to get some insight!
I figured I would post up some questions, and whenever another NeFi has a question, they can post it here too. SiTe can also post their frustrations with NeFi as well (you guys never seem to complain)! There are a bunch of NeFi ready and willing to rattle off about their perspective of SiTe/NeFi duality, so it's time to hear more of the other side of the coin. There are quite a few questions I have thought up, and if these are too many, just answer the ones you think are most important.
1. What usually goes through your mind when you find yourself interested in an NeFi? Are there any steps or actions you take to spend more time or communicate with the NeFi, or would you easily let them float away without them knowing you fancied them?
2. On the flip side, what do you think and does your behavior change if you find an NeFi is attracted to you (let's assume they are not hideous in other departments)? Would you be unlikely to notice something like this, or, what does it take usually for you to notice an NeFi is attracted to you?
3. During the process that goes on before actually dating, what is it that you like about what the NeFi does and wish there was more of? What about their habits do you wish there was less of?
4. With knowledge of Socionics, what should NeFi "expect" from an SiTe when pursing a relationship? For instance, should NeFi "expect" to initiate most interaction with the SiTe?
5. What troubles or weaknesses do SiTe typically have when figuring out if they want to be in a relationship with an NeFi? Are there times NeFi have to take over the process in order for something to happen?
6. There has been discussion about how both the NeFi and SiTe can be preoccupied with other things in a manner that frustrates each other. What is a good way to get through to SiTe when they seem preoccupied with an endless amount of projects (or general seclusion), and what could an NeFi do to make a SiTe feel more appreciated when they seem to have a chaotic social life?
That's all I'll post for now, if we get a good amount of responses, I can make another list of them later on. For now other NeFi and randomly add after a reasonable about of SiTe have answered questions