User Tag List

Thread: whatup

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default whatup

So, yeah. I'm fond of typology systems, and I'm a member of other typology boards. I study simulation, cognitive science and psychology, and I do pretty cool research for a living.

I'm.. pretty sure I'm a Socionics ILE. In MBTI, I relate pretty much equally to ENTP and ENFP type descriptions, but the Socionics descriptions seem to be more clear-cut; it's easier to differentiate between, say, ILE and IEE. I'm growing fond of the Socionics system, and I'd like to find out a little more about it.

Anyway, I hope you'll have me. 'cause the boards look pretty interesting, and I'd be sad if I had to leave.
    IEE-Ne | ENFP | 4w3-6w7-9w1 so/sp/sx | sCoA|I| | Sanguine/Choleric | Benevolent Inventor

birthday frog wishes you a happy birthday
    birthday frog will give you presents and a card on your birthday
    birthday frog is Fe incarnate

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiya! I read your E-type thread! Nice to meet ya
    Easy Day

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, let me check my log...

Nope, sorry. Alpha Quadra is at capacity. Unfortauntely you'll have to choose another another destination.

I hear there are openings in Beta, they're always looking for new minions.

As a sidenote, I was accepted to university for a Cog Sci program with a Psych concentration, then promptly changed interests as all good ILEs do and majored in Poli Sci, then Canadian Studies, then History with a minor in Physics, now just History because I'm too lazy to divide my attention between a science and social science.

I still get emails from the Cog Sci Society on Campus and sometimes attend their shin digs. Good choice
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I think the tendency for Ne types to over-analyze things comes not from considering possibilities, but from making a wide range of serious assumptions. The question is not "what will be?" but "will this be?" for Ne types see the essence and contents of their object, and weigh their understanding against the likelihood that others will understand.

Welcome to the forums greed. I've seen you're discussing socionics a lot more recently.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

penis and vagina
    INTp

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    penis and vagina
    That is one heck of a short love story. But I liked it anyway, had to shed some tears.