ISTj, (even has the mustache

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's all just random chance, and he's waiting to understand it all too. He's as mystified as "we" are. He even went on TV to clear it all up for the public, as "we" are waiting in suspense. His third wife had emotional problems, so she was behaving eradically. And he's a cop, remember.

I wonder why he ends up killing his wives. Maybe it's the only way to maintain control. (Still, we don't know if he did or not... but it seems highly suspect, and what is more suspect is that he doesn't seem to acknowledge that it is suspect.)

I don't understand the clip of the sister of the third wife. If my sister called and said that her husband was going to kill her, I would leave immediately (with help) and go get her. I would find a way that was going to work to get her out of that situation asap. There's no way I would let some crazy control freak kill my sister.

The other thing I don't understand is why people marry people like him to begin with. He's a person I can't see through (I've seen this with other people). Everything's so glossy and smooth on the surface, and I don't know what's under it. I couldn't marry someone who I can't see. I'm sure he's very charming, but I don't get it.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request
    Last edited by Pied Piper; 07-05-2009 at 03:34 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It's all just random chance, and he's waiting to understand it all too. He's as mystified as "we" are. He even went on TV to clear it all up for the public, as "we" are waiting in suspense. His third wife had emotional problems, so she was behaving eradically. And he's a cop, remember.

I wonder why he ends up killing his wives. Maybe it's the only way to maintain control. (Still, we don't know if he did or not... but it seems highly suspect, and what is more suspect is that he doesn't seem to acknowledge that it is suspect.)

I don't understand the clip of the sister of the third wife. If my sister called and said that her husband was going to kill her, I would leave immediately (with help) and go get her. I would find a way that was going to work to get her out of that situation asap. There's no way I would let some crazy control freak kill my sister.

The other thing I don't understand is why people marry people like him to begin with. He's a person I can't see through (I've seen this with other people). Everything's so glossy and smooth on the surface, and I don't know what's under it. I couldn't marry someone who I can't see. I'm sure he's very charming, but I don't get it.
    come to think about it, I can't see thur a lot of ISTj...
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.