Thread: Who wrote the current Wikisocion EIE description?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who wrote the current Wikisocion EIE description?

Hi, is there any way to check who wrote the current EIE description In Wikisocion right now as the description stands? or if anyone know who actually wrote it. thanks.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Hi, is there any way to check who wrote the current EIE description In Wikisocion right now as the description stands? or if anyone know who actually wrote it. thanks.
    Click history, you can see who have edited it, and can compare what edits they have made, by clicking on the date on that history page. Then you just have to find out whos wiki-accounts they are.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not expect so much editing, I though the end result is fine tho but so much editing from user in this forum can cause things to be messy.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.