TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So I met my dual or...

another identical....

So I know this guy with whom we haven't really had too much of contact until now... he did those tests and got INTp and ESFp and in MB INTp...Now I'm very confused... The first time I saw him he reminded me A LOT my ESFp ex... particularity because of his looks... but when I got to know him more he acts different... he is messy.... was one of the smartest kids at school...now he still lives with his parents and most of the time he sits at home and plays DVD games... he goes out only when one of his friends has pot and since he got different types on those tests he started criticizing them and asked me:
    "a personality test I like to do:
    if you were a button/switch what would you control?"
    Pretty crazy

I don't even know why I made this thread....maybe I just need some answers... how should I figure out what type he actually is?
    Last edited by sarinana; 06-30-2009 at 09:50 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    most of the time he sits at home and plays DVD games... he goes out only when one of his friends has pot
    SLI
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also he is type 9 with wing 8 sx in enneagram.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the socionics test he took could have used rationality/irrationality, followed by extraversion vs. introversion, followed by dominant function.. if he scored wrong on extraversion he may of gotten ESFp instead of INTp. Point is the test may suck ass so it's better just to identify for yourself what type he is. I've never heard of an ILI being 9w8 though .. Whatever. What type are you, ESFp? How do you know that? Did you read the description and identify fully with it?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    What type are you, ESFp? How do you know that? Did you read the description and identify fully with it?
    Somebody who knows both socionics and me very well typed me ESFp long time ago so I got interested and did the test....and again I got ESFp. There are people typing me ISFp and few more different types on this forum.. But you know what? I don't care! I like being ESFp, I like my duals (even though I have met only one in my life) and overall gamma is the best quadra. Means: I'm not gonna move to some other place (quadra) if I enjoy the place I am right now.

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you are isfp.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    i think you are isfp.
    And I think I'm deleting my account out of this forum. It's enough for me hearing this on msn from khhmr everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    And I think I'm deleting my account out of this forum. It's enough for me hearing this on msn from khhmr everyday!
    You're most likely SeFi.

Not enough information to type that guy, NiTe is one possibility, so is that SiTe that mune suggested. SiTe is also what I would suggest at this time, but it's a very weak typing, so he could just as well be some other type. The tests aren't very reliable, so they can't be trusted to give the correct type. You are more sure about his E-type than socionics type? The e-type seems unlikely for NiTe.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp