Thread: Laters

Creepy-pokeball

Default Laters.

Vacation is over and foot all fixed =p See ya later or maybe not. I dunno.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So thats it, huh? Just like that. You just cast us aside like an old .... an old .....what?... cast.*sigh* Later Aligator :wink:

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-pokeball

Sorry guys. I may be back spring break. Like I said 6 months ago, I already belong to 2 private groups that Ive been with a long time so its only fair that I reply to them as priority because I will not have the time fairly soon to keep up with this forum at all. Now... if it paid to chat on the internet all day then... =) And you never know, you guys just may find an ENFj that's nicer (more naive, hah) than me like I was several years ago *smirk*

Creepy-pokeball

Eh, dropped a class and then got sick (sinus infucktion, yay). Too much stress imo. Lazy time me thinks.

Creepy-pokeball

Everyone seems sick or reallllllllllllllly whiney. I think all the holidays are just too much sometimes and it bites us in the ass.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bye Jad. I'm just reading through Beta to see whether I'm more Beta than Delta and find you leaving Well have a nice life if we don't see again And don't forget to go snowtubing if you get a chance

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    A little late?
    Well a bit... But I haven't been reading Beta too much so I hope it can be forgiven