I'll start-

1. I am totally unafraid of your judgment. I will take it in, accept it, and generally welcome it no matter how harsh it is as long as you have a good intent. I do this because if I let someone fully in and trust them then I know that they have good intentions and would never want to harm me (and if they did then it would be obvious to me, since at this point I have them pretty much figured out). I blame this on a non valuing of Fe on my part. Plus I'll ask for your opinion on a lot of delicate issues for me and expect an honest answer.

2. I trust you with my material possessions. I know that this is weird, but I find that I have a really hard time with letting anyone be responsible for any of my things. Even my mom. I only trust five people with my material things and trust that they won't screw anything up.

3. I will go to great lengths to make sure that you feel good when you're down. I will also go to great lengths to preserve your well being.

4. I'll let loose my weird and quirky side. I'm usually afraid that I won't be funny or I'll weird someone out... but you'll know it when I get close to you.

I'll add more later. What about the rest of you?