User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I'm Chloe from Croatia!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I'm Chloe from Croatia!

    Hi, I'm Chloe, I'm 22.
    I am coming from typology forum, I've been reading for about a month on MBTI .. I'm an ENFP, but Socionic's IEE even matches to me better. When I red it I was like "Who told them that about me?" -looking paranoic around myself-

    So basically I am extremely confused with Socionics so I hope I will fhere ind out about it more... and btw. what I already don't like is 3rd and 4th function for ex. ENFp, which re Ti and Se according to Socionics; and I'm sure my Te is much better developed than Ti - I'm good organizer and so...

  2. #2
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    hello chloe what do you know?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not much. Only red few profiles and that's it. Don't understand that Quadras
    Ex. From all N's I least like and can't connect to INFJ (in MBTI), at least I think ... and we are both Delta. I know Is don't translate directly from MBTI into Socionics...

  4. #4
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    chloe from croatia .. your writing sounds like those porno stories and biographies that you find in porno magazines.
    INTp

  5. #5
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    and btw. what I already don't like is 3rd and 4th function for ex. ENFp, which re Ti and Se according to Socionics; and I'm sure my Te is much better developed than Ti - I'm good organizer and so...
    Those elements have a global meaning.

    Te better than Ti is normal for IEE, so I don't see why it's confusing.

    The ENFp's that I know are good organizers too. But your first and second function are most used and therefor most characteristic of you.

  6. #6
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Not much. Only red few profiles and that's it. Don't understand that Quadras
    Ex. From all N's I least like and can't connect to INFJ (in MBTI), at least I think ... and we are both Delta. I know Is don't translate directly from MBTI into Socionics...
    1 Ne strong / valued
    2 Fi strong / valued
    3 Se weak / unvalued
    4 Ti weak / unvalued
    5 Si weak / valued
    6 Te weak / valued
    7 Ni strong / unvalued
    8 Fe strong / unvalued

    Your quadra members have the same valued functions. Only in a different order. So you all share Ne Fi Si Te as valued functions. This means simplified, that you feel most understood and comfortable with these people.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Those elements have a global meaning.

    Te better than Ti is normal for IEE, so I don't see why it's confusing.

    The ENFp's that I know are good organizers too. But your first and second function are most used and therefor most characteristic of you.

    Yeah, but somewhere it says that 3rd and 4rd are Se and Ti, but didn't know about this "unvalued/valued" stuff, whatever that means.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1 Ne strong / valued
    2 Fi strong / valued
    3 Se weak / unvalued
    4 Ti weak / unvalued
    5 Si weak / valued
    6 Te weak / valued
    7 Ni strong / unvalued
    8 Fe strong / unvalued

    Your quadra members have the same valued functions. Only in a different order. So you all share Ne Fi Si Te as valued functions. This means simplified, that you feel most understood and comfortable with these people.
    Aha, yeah, I figured out in the meantime. Well, my sister is ISTJ(ISTj) and we get along okay, we share some values but don't know is it because we grow up together and because we are both into medicine school and stuff, but we were never really friends, because we don't really "click"... so...
    but I guess there's something in that.




    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    chloe from croatia .. your writing sounds like those porno stories and biographies that you find in porno magazines.
    Thanks pal. I'm glad you read our magazine. :redface:

  8. #8
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heya Chloe!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Chloe~
    INTp
    sx/sp

  10. #10
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Yeah, but somewhere it says that 3rd and 4rd are Se and Ti, but didn't know about this "unvalued/valued" stuff, whatever that means.
    I think you've made the assumption that how further down the ladder a function's place is, the worse you are with it. But that's not the case. Look at the strong and weak in my example.

    Valued means that you favor that function. But some of them are weak, so you would like help from someone else with those. Some of them are strong, those are your ego (and most used) functions which determine your behaviour.

    The unvalued functions are functions that you don't find interesting. People who use those either bore you, annoy you, misunderstand you etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •