Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 43

Thread: Warlord split from Official Members Picture Thread

  1. #1
    Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Burlow, Fryeland
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Warlord [split from Official Members Picture Thread]

    Warlord looks INTj, actually. Any chance we can get a clear pic of your face?
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter
    .

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Warlord looks INTj, actually. Any chance we can get a clear pic of your face?
    I don't look like TiNe's at all.




    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  3. #3
    Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Burlow, Fryeland
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OMG Yes, you do.
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter
    .

  4. #4
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I don't look like TiNe's at all.

    Right...







    Respeck.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Right...
    lol

    I look lot more like:




    Than:
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  6. #6
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    lol
    that's hot.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    that's hot.
    lol yeah, they should give Larry King an award.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  8. #8
    Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Burlow, Fryeland
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Warlord, please stay away from VI. ThanX.
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter
    .

  9. #9
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you're ILI warlord, but you also freak me out.
    INTp

  10. #10
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you're LII Warlord, but you also piss me off.

    Lol and you're hilariously NOT Ip temperament.

    Oh those stern, rigid Ij types...

    Ya do know that INTp's look pretty dazed and confused right?

    Thats called irrational introversion.

    Larry King is a LIIzard.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  11. #11

    Default

    Are all socionix people, going for their shot at this lame campaign? We all know your position already. Nothing like "typing" people who disagree with you with different type than their self-typing, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Lol and you're hilariously NOT Ip temperament.

    Oh those stern, rigid Ij types...
    Well I'm not rigid at all in person, I'm not rigid in that picture either. It's a still picture. Even my head is tilted, because I'm not holding it straight. "Sterness" has not to do with IJ-temperament, Logos doesn't look stern at all in his picture, neither does Jimbean for example.

    Ya do know that INTp's look pretty dazed and confused right?

    Thats called irrational introversion.
    None of the people who are irrational introverts, look "dazed and confused" in their pictures on this thread. That's just stupid. Except maybe Bionicgoat lol. And my expression is really spaced-out/bored rather than stern.
    Last edited by Warlord; 06-17-2009 at 12:08 AM.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  12. #12
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    I think you're LII Warlord, but you also piss me off.

    Lol and you're hilariously NOT Ip temperament.

    Oh those stern, rigid Ij types...

    Ya do know that INTp's look pretty dazed and confused right?

    Thats called irrational introversion.

    Larry King is an owl.
    fyp
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  13. #13
    ESTj Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hhahahahahahahahaa lol Warlord you're SUCH an LII!!!!

    Don't be ashamed! lol The prospect's a much better one.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Are all socionix people, going for their shot at this lame campaign? We all know your position already. Nothing like "typing" people who disagree with you with different type than their self-typing, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    hhahahahahahahahaa lol Warlord you're SUCH an LII!!!!

    Don't be ashamed! lol The prospect's a much better one.
    Aren't you bit predictable?
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  15. #15
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd
    If I'm stern, my eyes really narrow and I have a deep scowl and am VERY intimidating.
    GRR

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Aren't you bit predictable?
    Aren't you just as predictable for resorting to the recourse of, all socionix people type you differently than your self-typing when you disagree with them, as a means to somehow eliminate the dissonance you feel?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Aren't you just as predictable for resorting to the recourse of, all socionix people type you differently than your self-typing when you disagree with them, as a means to somehow eliminate the dissonance you feel?
    Can't point out Tom's predictability and what's going on, without actually doing it.

    Of course it seems predictable, when my prediction is correct.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  17. #17
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think INTp-Te accounts for the J you're seeing
    INTp

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    I think INTp-Te accounts for the J you're seeing
    Yeah it could, and they're not really even seeing anything like that, they are just claiming it, without basis on reality.

    Seems like I'm really getting in to them, that they even bother
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  19. #19
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Can't point out Tom's predictability and what's going on, without actually doing it.
    Yeah. Just depends on when and how you point it out.

    Of course it seems predictable, when my prediction is correct.
    It seems predictable when it's done before any substantial accusation is made, or when you've already attempted other retorts that lacked efficacy -- then it seems like a cop-out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord
    Seems like I'm really getting in to them, that they even bother
    Sigh. Assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation. Nice Fe polr.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  20. #20
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    ugh. I'm a socionix person and I think that Warlord is ILI (and model-A makes sense to me). end of story.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Sigh. Assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation. Nice Fe polr.
    "It's called perspicacity, not Fe."
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  22. #22
    ESTj Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not seeing "j", I'm seeing Ij/Ep, which is totally separate from Ip/Ej, which Warlord, sadly, is not. He's a static type.

    If you think you VI more like FDG than Larry King, you're either blind or stupid. Ti INTj suits you well, but I won't continue to debate it with you if you won't listen. I'm glad you "know my opinion", all the same.

    And yes, my reaction was, likely, very predictable; I do tend to try pointing out the obvious (to me) to people who don't see what I'm seeing/agree with me with the occasional joke once I've realized they won't continue to think my argument is correct. I think the occasional reminder is better than letting the situation lie, especially if it will create laughter or make that person think about the disagreement in a new, fresh light.

    But I won't joke at you if it hurts your elings.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

  23. #23
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yeah. Just depends on when and how you point it out.



    It seems predictable when it's done before any substantial accusation is made, or when you've already attempted other retorts that lacked efficacy -- then it seems like a cop-out.



    Sigh. Assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation. Nice Fe polr.
    Sigh. Disenfranchisement of the apparent verbal context engaging in a time-relevant interface. Nice stoking of the dragon.

  24. #24
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why is making an "assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation" not applicable to INTp types? Or indeed Ni-Ego types in general or...many types in fact. Is it because INTps can 'predict' what's happening with 100% certainity?

  25. #25
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    "It's called perspicacity, not Fe."
    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Why is making an "assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation" not applicable to INTp types? Or indeed Ni-Ego types in general or...many types in fact. Is it because INTps can 'predict' what's happening with 100% certainity?
    Because Fe-polrs don't care about "you're doing this action because of this, which means this" -- that style of causal understanding is Fe's realm. Te is the anti-thesis of that.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  26. #26
    ESTj Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Or the antithesis, even.

    I think joining the military has left your once exuberant vocabulary, sadly, in decline.

    You should quit! lol
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

  27. #27
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Or the antithesis, even.

    I think joining the military has left your once exuberant vocabulary, sadly, in decline.

    You should quit! lol
    You tellin me baby face nick joined the military?

  28. #28
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Fair enough



    Because Fe-polrs don't care about "you're doing this action because of this, which means this" -- that style of causal understanding is Fe's realm. Te is the anti-thesis of that.
    What makes you think that Warlord cares?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Yeah it could, and they're not really even seeing anything like that, they are just claiming it, without basis on reality.

    Seems like I'm really getting in to them, that they even bother
    Your interpretation of this quote is that it shows Fe-valuing...but if it is simply correct, would you then think it was a Te statement?

    And why would you use the phrase "Assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation" when it doesn't apply to just Fe?

  29. #29
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If you think you VI more like FDG than Larry King, you're either blind or stupid.
    Do you think Warlord VIs more like FDG than Larry King btw? I don't believe you said. If not, why do you have to make latent casaul assumptions about Warlord?

  30. #30
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Or the antithesis, even.

    I think joining the military has left your once exuberant vocabulary, sadly, in decline.

    You should quit! lol
    I'm out, bitch

    Or should I say, I was spurned by the peremptory assholes, in a sense, extricating myself furtively in a speciously legal manner, but insidiously timing my actions, conducting the assiduous efforts of insipid fools, ultimately flying the fuck free

    blah blah

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    You tellin me baby face nick joined the military?
    Yeah. Little Nicky, all trapped with those meanies. It's why I left; they're insensitive

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    What makes you think that Warlord cares?
    He's been responding. No one's claiming it affects him personally.

    Your interpretation of this quote is that it shows Fe-valuing...but if it is simply correct, would you then think it was a Te statement?
    I was looking at it more from the way he went about things, rather than the actual statement (this is also viewed in a context I've established of his behavior over time). Perhaps I was being too "Fe" in my assumption of his motives. And the statement's correctness has no bearing on the functions IMO.

    And why would you use the phrase "Assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation" when it doesn't apply to just Fe?
    Because that's what I was alluding to, and don't expect people to take general, truncated phrases like that literally (because a lot is implicit to me), or misconstrue them to apply to other contexts than that which they are being referenced in.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  31. #31
    ESTj Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Do you think Warlord VIs more like FDG than Larry King btw? I don't believe you said. If not, why do you have to make latent casaul assumptions about Warlord?
    Well, I obviously don't think I'm either stupid or blind, so what do you think, genius? And I believe that's what's called "mocking someone", oh Bright One.

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I'm out, bitch

    Or should I say, I was spurned by the peremptory assholes, in a sense, extricating myself furtively in a speciously legal manner, but insidiously timing my actions, conducting the assiduous efforts of insipid fools, ultimately flying the fuck free
    Epic
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

  32. #32
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    He's been responding. No one's claiming it affects him personally.
    But you said that he doesn't have a Fe-PoLR in regards to this statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Seems like I'm really getting in to them, that they even bother
    But if he doesn't care, then why would this necessarily be applicable?:

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Because Fe-polrs don't care about "you're doing this action because of this, which means this" -- that style of causal understanding is Fe's realm. Te is the anti-thesis of that.
    He said that you and others kept posting in response to him "without basis in reality", and hence "Seems like I'm really getting in to them, that they even bother". Should it be argued that that Tom values Fe because he uses "you're doing this action because of this, which means this" style reasoning? (i.e. "If you think you VI more like FDG than Larry King, you're either blind or stupid.").

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I was looking at it more from the way he went about things, rather than the actual statement (this is also viewed in a context I've established of his behavior over time). Perhaps I was being too "Fe" in my assumption of his motives. And the statement's correctness has no bearing on the functions IMO.

    Because that's what I was alluding to, and don't expect people to take general, truncated phrases like that literally (because a lot is implicit to me), or misconstrue them to apply to other contexts than that which they are being referenced in.
    When you are using a phrase like "Assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation" to 'prove' that something is Fe-PoLR, it would be wise if the phrase wasn't something which seems like the words are perfectly succinct to describe perfectly what you mean to describe, when in actual fact being so vague as to be applicable to many functions and to not actually support the point you are trying to make.

  33. #33
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Well, I obviously don't think I'm either stupid or blind, so what do you think, genius? And I believe that's what's called "mocking someone", oh Bright One.
    I believe you are mocking me now when you say "oh Bright One". But how was it obvious that you obviously don't think you are either stupid or blind? Am I somehow supposed to know your mind? Do you often second-guess the mental states of others btw?

  34. #34
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    But you said that he doesn't have a Fe-PoLR in regards to this statement:
    Yep.

    But if he doesn't care, then why would this necessarily be applicable?:
    By "care about" I meant that they are simply unaware to, or unconcerned with that style of processing peoples' motivations. He could care about the situation; no one knows for sure.

    He said that you and others kept posting in response to him "without basis in reality",
    Are you forgetting that he was making that claim -without basis in reality- himself? Little did he, or perhaps you as well, consider that there was a basis in reality which we were speaking from; the delivery was just mocking or whatever because of the nature of the situation.

    *Hence*

    and hence "Seems like I'm really getting in to them, that they even bother".
    The same statement could apply to him, because the situation could be just as easily construed that we were speaking from a solid basis in reality and he kept defending against us without any basis of reality to generate a defense from for whatever reason and thus that we were really getting to him that he would even bother.

    Should it be argued that that Tom values Fe because he uses "you're doing this action because of this, which means this" style reasoning? (i.e. "If you think you VI more like FDG than Larry King, you're either blind or stupid.").
    That statement is one of logical exclusion, and has nothing to do with the nature of information processing I alluded to, in regards to Fe.

    When you are using a phrase like "Assumption of the latent causal dynamic going on in a situation" to 'prove' that something is Fe-PoLR, it would be wise if the phrase wasn't something which seems like the words are perfectly succinct to describe perfectly what you mean to describe, when in actual fact being so vague as to be applicable to many functions and to not actually support the point you are trying to make.
    Point duly noted.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If you think you VI more like FDG than Larry King, you're either blind or stupid.
    I know lot better what I look like, than you do.

    I don't look anything at all like Larry King: shape of my head, forehead (LK has backwards slating, mine goes straight up), cheeks (LK has prominent cheekbones, I don't), jaw (LK has wide square shaped that goes way back. Mine's round, oval, narrow, small), nose (LK has downward pointing long straight nose. Mine points upwards), mouth (LK has underbite, protruding lowerlip, paperthin upperlip. I have overbite and thick lips), eyes (mine are bigger) and ears are totally different than his. In practice that's all possible parts of the head, none of them are similar.

    If I look so much different from FDG, can you describe what actual physical differences I have compared to him. All I can say is different hairstyle, and that my upperlip is more in front than FDG's.
    Last edited by Warlord; 06-17-2009 at 12:50 PM.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  36. #36
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    This is actually quite interesting I think. Many of the VI proponents argue that VI'ing has nothing to do with the shape of ones nose etc, that the key to VI'ing is in the gaze.

    I'd like to know therefore how people are VI'ing Warlord when he has sunglasses on, VI'ing so confidently too. Perhaps this will shed some light on what exactly constitues VI'ing and if at least some of the people who regularly practice it here are full of shit.

  37. #37
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    and that my upperlip is more in front than FDG's.
    yes, I always saw that as a typical ILI trait. I have it too. I think John Travolta also.

    Anyways, when I read a true LII posts, they usually make little sense to me, I cannot understand their language. I've never had this problem with Warlord. Never doubted ILI for him. And he's a logical subtype looking at his direct, straightforward and effecient usage of words, instead of the more evolved, colored and flowing lingo style of intuitive subtypes, which crazedrat (-ni) is a good example of.

  38. #38
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Perhaps if it's to do with the eye area, we have to conclude he's the same type as Stevie Wonder.

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Of course, none of this really matters because it's quite evident that Warlord is the same type as Megan Fox. Thus Warlord is likely a similar type to Renee Zellweger who is also the same type as Simon Cowell. See?

    I'd accept "if you were a girl, you would look like Megan Fox", over Larry King anyday
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  40. #40
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Warlord: VI has nothing to do with actual facial features. It's about the eyes and overall energy emitted from the person. The eyes tell a lot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops
    This is actually quite interesting I think. Many of the VI proponents argue that VI'ing has nothing to do with the shape of ones nose etc, that the key to VI'ing is in the gaze.
    Yeah. I'd say it's the most important aspect. What the fuck else are you gonna look at, you know? The eyes sort of give a context to the rest of the person's physical presence.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •