Me and look.to.the.sky were talking about this earlier....

And really it's easy to find out who is in your quadra and who isn't. It's all about ENERGY and just that feeling of life and like just that essence. A Delta can profuse their love for me and I'd just be all 'Meh' and not really feel it. But a Beta can say "How is your pizza" and my soul will light up. Maybe not that extreme, but it's just this subtle energy that feels so good. I feel at home.

It doesn't matter what they say or do. Somebody from your quadra could kill 5234 people and be a douchebag, but you'd still feel more comfortable around them then somebody that wasn't from your quadra. Every single time. It doesn't mean that a relationship would always work out or you'd always defend and agree with them, heavens no- but just that natural essence of comfort-ability and knowing and 'Betadar' or 'Insertyourquadraheredar' that transcends all words.

Because it's just this subconscious psychic energy that can't be put into words. When I'm with other Betas, there's just this knowing. We might even be not getting along at times. But I know in the end....they are just my Beta homeboys, and we just have this peace and understanding with each other.

There's no need to drive yourself silly with psychoanalyzations on all this, really. It's just 'Is this person giving me basic life energy or not.' It's really that simple.

You can respect and even like people from your conflicting quadras. But chances are, they are just going to drain you and feel 'iffy' no matter how much you want to like each other, or how much you agree with each other. And it's just this energy. Not really principals. I'd be attracted to a Beta homophobe over a Delta gay rights activists as strange as that sounds!