Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Discussion #1 : Socionics & You!

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video Discussion #1 : Socionics & You!

TOPIC #1

What does Socionics do for you? Talk about the certain aspects of Socionics you find the most interesting and/or useful. Also add in what you'd like to learn more about or what particular lessons you'd like to share.

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    TOPIC QUESTIONS ROUND 1

1. What qualities or parts of Socionics drew you to study it? If you left MBTI for Socionics, describe the experience and why you did the switch.

2. What is the toughest part about learning Socionics? Are you better at this now?

3. Are there "lessons," or mistakes, that you made that would prove helpful to beginners to know about?

4. What do you think Socionics needs to become a more solid hypothesis? Can you see Socionics being as widespread as MBTI in the West?
    TOPIC QUESTIONS ROUND 2

1. How would you describe the way you type? Do you think there should be a standardized way to type?

2. What difficulties make Socionics hard to teach? What is the best way you found to teach Socionics, or, what would make teaching Socionics easier?

3. Since learning Socionics, how has knowledge of Quadra values help you in your offline experiences?

4. What games/exercises/topics have you encountered or thought up that would be good for viewing information elements on video or at meet-ups?

5. How easily does Socionics' intertype relations work out for analyzing your relationships? What is your stance on the thought of people believing they can predict the dynamics of your relationships based just on your type?

6. Do you think types type differently? What specific traits common to your type help/hinder the typing process?

7. What are your thoughts about ascertaining someone's type based on "vibes" or general intuition? How easily do you assign value to qualitative and subjective data relevant to type/Socionics?

8. How flexible is Socionics, or how flexible should it be? When can we be too rigid, and when is flexibility inappropriate?

9. Boxes. Do you likes them?
    TOPIC QUESTIONS ROUND 3

1. Is there an area of Socionics the forum should focus on building up more of an understanding of? Or does the general active population need an overall brush up on Socionics?

2. Do you think the Wikisocion is a good resource for learning Socionics? What about the Wikisocion could be improved?

3. What details need to be ironed out to make Socionics more testable? How do you imagine Socionics being tested?

4. Have any suggestions to improve the Video Discussions?

Remember that these questions are optional and meant to inspire you with something to talk about. Take them and do what feels natural.

GUIDELINES
    • This thread is for the topic at hand ONLY. That means no dragging other arguments from other threads here. This thread is meant to be for video posts, but those who want to join the discussion and can't get a recording device may respond to those who are posting.
    • One of this project's goals is to bring a better medium for typing and learning types from live models rather than vague descriptions and forum dynamics. Please keep the focus on those with videos, those who are coming in to steal thunder will not be appreciated. Those participating, feel encouraged to respond to one another's videos by another video response rather than text.
    • The other focus is on sharing ideas. Please be respectful about others' viewpoints, allow people to learn and make mistakes. If petty arguments break out, I will ask a mod to split it out of the thread. Remember, this is about sharing your views, not defending your views.
    • This is NOT a typing thread, comments about a poster's type, as well as tech questions and anything not related to the topic should go here: Video Discussions
    • Be yourself and have fun!

(feel free to start posting your videos, mine will be up in the morning)
    Last edited by Mattie; 06-29-2009 at 02:32 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... Excellent big-picture questions--and the format, (video) should prove very useful to ppl trying to learn details about the individual types.

I'll try to get a video up w/in the next few days, when i'm less busy (I'll edit this post to insert the vid...)

Great job, look.to.the.sky

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks JuJu, I hope the idea works out like how I envision If too many people post their videos, you might want to delete your post and reply later on with your video so people don't skip over it.

And here's my video. For some reason I'm tired looking here too, but oh well. I always have the weirdest faces in the freeze frames x.x:

ETA: Don't feel obligated to make your video the way I did, I feel more comfortable with a general topic and improv, so I looked over the questions and just rambled what came to me. You can take the questions and go exactly by them if that makes you feel the most comfortable.

Also, as a general tip for watching videos, after you've watched the entire video, turn the sound off and watch the person talk. I think this gives clues to their type as well, it kinds makes it so you're focusing on them and their body language rather than trying to listen to what they are saying. I feel like it makes people slightly more real, like I could imagine passing them by in a bookstore and know how they would be talking. Try it out and see if it does anything for you!
    Last edited by Mattie; 06-20-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy Day

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I'm still lousy at typing, I'm just learning but I can see you as an ESTp based on that video.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video Discussion #1

I don't like cameras, but I did it anyway.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apparently vimeo is making me wait, which whatever, i'm not ready for paying the $56 to be a vimeo plus member so i don't have to. but oh ho ho, in 15 minutes you will have your video.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now it's working. sorry for the wait.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll do one later maybe. But I can't find my stupid fucking microphone.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine will be up in two hours or ten depending on if I go to bed by then or not.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Allie you remind me of:

...Thirteen from house, Angelina Jolie, ...
    I have actually mentioned both of these in reference to her before, but nobody seemed to agree at the time...glad I'm not insane
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angelina Jolie is Si ISFp:

"I like to hide behind the characters I play. Despite the public perception, I am a very private person who has a hard time with the fame thing." – Angelina Jolie

"I love to put on lotion. Sometimes I'll watch TV and go into a lotion trance for an hour. I try to find brands that don't taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me." – Angelina Jolie (Si)

"I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world." – Angelina Jolie (Si)

"When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts... that's when I get in trouble." – Angelina Jolie (Te rejecting)
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh shit we're hijacking this thread!
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Videos or die a terrible death.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Allie you remind me of:

Kiera Knightley, Thirteen from house, Angelina Jolie, also your speech pattern is kind of like BlackCat's from ventrilo, and you two have similar gazes.

Yep, random observation! Although what is not random is that they're probably all Se egos.
    The only Se-ego there, is Knightley, and she's my dual.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    sociodiscussion on Vimeo

apparently vimeo is making me wait, which whatever, i'm not ready for paying the $56 to be a vimeo plus member so i don't have to. but oh ho ho, in 15 minutes you will have your video.
    Plz for the love of all that is holy; make another video! Your so attractive!
    Easy Day

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree, I think Jolie could easily be ESI or LSI, and the girl who plays 13 looks like a Beta ST.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    the girl who plays 13 looks like a Beta ST.
    Yes at least Beta I agree. Ti ESTp mayhaps.

Anywho:

The end is nigh

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti ExTp Alolxandra..hmmmmmmmmmmMMM.

Anyways... WAH! My camera's on my laptop which's been brokennn for soooo long noww....

Mayhaps I can make one on Jakizzle's today or something if I go ova. We'll seeee...
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, he tends to be very malleable mood-wise. He's got depressed, grumpy, introspective, wacky, off-the-fucking-handle, and silly. I believe what you're tasting here is introspection mixed with a hint of grumpy.

It's odd, I feel like I only get really bored of Jake speaking when I'm watching his videos... It's like trying to eat a huge boston creme doughnut on a really hot, muggy day; you know you like boston creme, and you know it tastes good, but on a day like this, you really can't fucking eat a huge fucking boston creme doughnut.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So last night I worked up the nerve to do a video for this thread.
    Unfortunately, it lasted nearly an hour.
    So I split it up into two parts, Question 1 & Questions 2/4.
    Question 1 came out to 30 minutes and 103mb (according to photobucket).
    When I tried to upload it to photobucket, I received an error message saying that it had to be less than 100mb.
    So I deleted a large chunck out of Question 1's answers.
    Tried uploading again. But it wouldn't.
    I looked at photobucket's video guidelines....they're 5min max. wtf??
    And of course YouTube is 10min max.

So, I either have to do some serious cutting or redo the videos, neither of which sounds all that appealing to me. :frown:
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cutting them into 10 minute blocks on youtube is probably your best bet; you could even put them all in the same post.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Cutting them into 10 minute blocks on youtube is probably your best bet; you could even put them all in the same post.
    Currently attempting that now.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone, I'm really glad to see this discussion catch peoples' interest, and the more videos that come along with it. I had a video I was trying to upload last night, but the power went out in the middle of the night, and 3 of you posted your videos, so I'll make one tonight instead to answer more. All of the videos are great, I'm so glad!

For those discussing Allie's type, in the original post I asked if typing could be redirected to this thread, Video Discussions, as well as other off-topic conversation. I have this in place to keep the focus on the discussion and to keep the thread uncluttered in case an argument breaks out. This does not mean your educated opinions on the video poster's type is unwanted. I am deeply interested in your observations of the video itself and your opinions on the effectiveness of videos over the forum. If it continues, I'm going to ask Gilly or another mod to splice it out of this thread.

So I pose this question for those already discussing type, to be answered in Video Discussions: If these videos were all you had, what would you type these people? How would this contrast with your typing of them already, or your forum-based observations? Even better, make a video about it and post it here! Integrate it with the topic at hand so this doesn't become a type yelling contest.

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    So last night I worked up the nerve to do a video for this thread.
    Unfortunately, it lasted nearly an hour.
    So I split it up into two parts, Question 1 & Questions 2/4.
    Question 1 came out to 30 minutes and 103mb (according to photobucket).
    When I tried to upload it to photobucket, I received an error message saying that it had to be less than 100mb.
    So I deleted a large chunck out of Question 1's answers.
    Tried uploading again. But it wouldn't.
    I looked at photobucket's video guidelines....they're 5min max. wtf??
    And of course YouTube is 10min max.

So, I either have to do some serious cutting or redo the videos, neither of which sounds all that appealing to me. :frown:
    Frustrating I've been having technical problems as well, it sucks because you worked hard. And for an hour! I really have to hear this Tom mentioned the solution, and this solution is extended to Isha and others who like to talk longer than 10 minutes or so. Take your video and break it into 10 minute segments, and upload them separately. You can title them "Video Discussion #1 1/6," then 2/6, etc. Then, you can just post them all together, in order, in one post!

Thanks again everyone, I can see this working out really well!

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Are you sick/tired/depressed/camera-shy or anything? You seem very low-energy, lower than I'd generally expect from an ILE. Is that your normal sort of "vibe"?
    lol well I am sick and it was 2:00 AM if that answers anything!

but low energy? sometimes. But uhh, I'm really fidgety, can't sit still.

I mostly just jump/dance around my house, I take like 2 hours worth of walking everyday...

Actually I'm extremely energetic, but of course I can chill out.

Basically I've realized that the more depressed I am, the more introverted I am, the more my life is going swell (even if only situationally) the more spazzy I am.

I fit Ep temperament the best. High unstable energy.

Btw, I like you, nice video
    Last edited by ArchonAlarion; 06-21-2009 at 04:41 PM.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    lol well I am sick and it was 2:00 AM if that answers anything!

but low energy? sometimes. But uhh, I'm really fidgety, can't sit still.

I mostly just jump/dance around my house, I take like 2 hours worth of walking everyday...

Actually I'm extremely energetic, but of course I can chill out.

Basically I've realized that the more depressed I am, the more introverted I am, the more my life is going swell (even if only situationally) the more spazzy I am.

I fit Ep temperament the best. High unstable energy.

Btw, I like you, nice video
    Feel better Jake! I think we will all get a better picture of each other as we see more videos. It's kinda like offline interactions, there are some people who are not completely themselves when you first meet them, and after you start to see them more often, you get a better picture of them as a whole. I think I'll eventually post impressions I got of everyone in Video Discussions after I see a few more videos. Eventually we'll want to start a discussion (or maybe have an on-going one in the general thread?) of trying to point out information elements being used or preferred.

When I post my next video, I'll be generating more questions inspired by your videos. But do feel free to respond to other videos if something strikes you, and definitely send me suggestions about the process as a whole if you have any

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I can be shy at first, but as you get to know me I let loose my infantile crazyness!

Kinda like on this forum....

Can't wait for more discussion topics.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, it turned into 5 videos.
    I can't say that they are interesting.
    I won't be offended if people decide not to waste 45 or so minutes of their lives on this....cuz you'll never get them back!!!

I don't know if I'll keep this up, so please do not keep the link if you quote me.

The first two videos go into what eventually lead me to socionics (note, a large portion was completely deleted in the middle of the first half, though what's left does refer to it):

Part 1 of 5:

Part 2 of 5:

The next two videos go into issues I've had(have) in trying to understand socionics:

Part 3 of 5:

Part 4 of 5:

The last video goes into things that I think would help socionics be improved:
    Part 5 of 5:

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could never make 45 minutes worth of video with any glimmer of hope that people would watch even half of it. The five-minute video I initially did make, ended up being deleted accidentally. Maybe I'll make a short one for photo-bucket, but damn: keep it under 10 minutes, people (even then, you start to bore others -- no one cares about you, outside of what you offer them for stimulation; this is a forum, not a group therapy session).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I could never make 45 minutes worth of video with any glimmer of hope that people would watch even half of it. The five-minute video I initially did make, ended up being deleted accidentally. Maybe I'll make a short one for photo-bucket, but damn: keep it under 10 minutes, people (even then, you start to bore others -- no one cares about you, outside of what you offer them for stimulation; this is a forum, not a group therapy session).
    I find this nonconstructive when you quip at peoples' self-confidence with your ending comment there. While the suggestion of keeping videos around 10 minutes is a fine suggestion, it's value is going to be lost if you're going to insult someone. Everyone is different and has different ways of expressing themselves, just because you view something and do something one way, doesn't mean other people feel exactly the same. She broke them up and titled them so you could watch the ones you are interested in, and you always have the option of just NOT watching them. Everyone's videos have been great so far, I think we should keep up the good work

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    First of all, i never claimed to have any glimmer of hope that anyone would watch even ONE video of mine.

Secondly, the OP says:
    One of this project's goals is to bring a better meduim for typing and learning types from live models rather than vague descriptions and forum dynamics.
    and
    The other focus is on sharing ideas.
    If you want to type people using videos, then it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to demand that they conform to some personal ideal, as that alters their natural responses and as such alters your ability to accurately type them.

Also, as far as I know, noone's holding a gun to your head nor forcing you to press the play button. :tongue:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Plz for the love of all that is holy; make another video! Your so attractive!
    hah! thank you. i hope it was coherent, i did it in one take.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ann, you have a very calming voice. Delta irrational is obvious and I can see ENFp as well. Your prescriptive approach to typology is Delta NF related. You guys do this alot.

I like your approach to the different theories too. Just take what works from whatever you find, and mix and match until you get it right. And even though I disagree with some of what you say, It's still "refreshing" to hear your opinions. idk why.

lol and you even went into the prescriptive stuff in the last vid after I wrote that. well yes down the line we could, but not now.

Anyways, nice videos Ann.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I could never make 45 minutes worth of video with any glimmer of hope that people would watch even half of it.
    Well that's you then. If people want to make a 45 minute video, let them make a 45 minute video.

The five-minute video I initially did make, ended up being deleted accidentally.
    Okay.

Maybe I'll make a short one for photo-bucket, but damn: keep it under 10 minutes, people (even then, you start to bore others -- no one cares about you, outside of what you offer them for stimulation; this is a forum, not a group therapy session).
    They can talk for however long they like. Worry about your own life, Nick. Cause you're coming across as an asshole. And I'm pretty sure everybody realizes nobody cares about them only the stimulation. But please, stop being a douche. Now create a video so we can criticize you. =)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find this nonconstructive when you quip at peoples' self-confidence with your ending comment there. While the suggestion of keeping videos around 10 minutes is a fine suggestion, it's value is going to be lost if you're going to insult someone. Everyone is different and has different ways of expressing themselves, just because you view something and do something one way, doesn't mean other people feel exactly the same. She broke them up and titled them so you could watch the ones you are interested in, and you always have the option of just NOT watching them. Everyone's videos have been great so far, I think we should keep up the good work
    I really wasn't trying to "quip her self-confidence," as you say. What I said felt like a pretty obvious thing (?), so sorry if the blunt delivery detracted from the content of it.

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    First of all, i never claimed to have any glimmer of hope that anyone would watch even ONE video of mine.
    Why'd you make videos? To not have people watch them? Your little disclaimer about "not being offended if people didn't waste 45 minutes on them" only signifies your awareness of their superfluous length, yet also ironically adds to the absurdity of making videos that long.

Secondly, the OP says: ...
    and
    No shit. That's a general goal of making videos. Sharing ideas and typing people doesn't necessitate any video length, so stop using some explicitly-defined rule to justify your malleable use of the feature.

This is exactly why I was averse to these "guidelines" -- because people would either use them to limit expression, or do whatever they want within the parameters and justify it through them. While an unstructured format would allow people to "do whatever they want," it would strip these foolish pretenses of behavior and allow the content of videos to come out better. But sure, let's keep playing skip-along.

If you want to type people using videos, then it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to demand that they conform to some personal ideal, as that alters their natural responses and as such alters your ability to accurately type them.
    Personal ideal? lol. Suggesting that you curtail your reclusive ramblings is hardly demanding you to adhere to a "personal ideal" -- as if forum videos even inspire such a quality. How about not conforming to some set of explicit questions, as that could alter their natural state. How about make a damn video expressing yourself freely.

And my ability to type someone isn't dependent on how they try to act, or how aimlessly they meander on some video.

Also, as far as I know, noone's holding a gun to your head nor forcing you to press the play button. :tongue:
    Which is why I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Well that's you then. If people want to make a 45 minute video, let them make a 45 minute video.
    Didn't I make this implicitly acknowledged when I said "I would never..."? Holy shit.

They can talk for however long they like. Worry about your own life, Nick. Cause you're coming across as an asshole. And I'm pretty sure everybody realizes nobody cares about them only the stimulation. But please, stop being a douche. Now create a video so we can criticize you. =)
    I'm not worried about their lives; I'm focused on this video project. Wasn't even trying to be a douche, damn.

And I'll be sure to create a video. I'll lick my lips for you in it.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    brilliant.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No Nick. No. No cutsey gay jokes. Just stop being an asshole and let the Deltas do their nice little project. Be a good little boy, okay? You know exactly what you're doing. So knock it off and just be a good soldier with this. =D

And I really want to make a video so bad, but I can't find my microphone. I've looked all over the house for it. *sigh*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast