Thread: It's About Power

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default It's About Power

Death is sexy. Life makes you nervous. Play with these forces, and sing and dance with both of them. There is great homoeroticism in death and destruction and violence and doing the wrong thing.

We use this stuff to propel us, knowing the power structures in life. The governments of the world don't like us, because we know how to manipulate their minds better than they do ours. Society doesn't like us, because we see through the veil. Destruction, dis-ease and death doesn't like us, because we know how to parlay the very evil itself.

You are not here to be liked. You are here to gain power: the only thing there really ever is. You are here to do what seems to be the impossible: Materialize your inner lives and make your egos heroes and grand, divine creatures - each in their own way.

Dear Ones, don't trust what you read, and don't believe every little detail that your ego writes. It is fabricated by a great cloudy mess of nothingness which will only mind-control you better than a lvl 76 Zionist. Only trust what you see with your own two eyes, because that's all there is- everything else is illusion, trickery and mere flourish. It just wants to control you but you cannot be controlled by their fear.

That means you have to ultimately get out in life and look. We have to balance the sexiness of death and romantic slow suicide and release of pain with the gathering up of pain that living brings us. Is your perceptions or judgements about your relationship difficulties based on any facts, or are you attacking each other with your egos? Is somebody *truly* taking away something from you and being your enemy, or are you just misunderstanding one another and arguing over semantics and ideals and illusionary huffery puffery that amounts to zilch.

I've lied and fucked with people's heads, just to get narcissistic power and celebrity. I'm a master at this. My mind is on predator mode constantly. And yours should be too. Do not be fooled by anything. Penetrate the ego-mist and awaken.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see how coming to terms with the world around you = becoming a cut throat predator bent on empowering themselves over the world, but okay. Why can't I just appreciate the moment? Doesn't striving to have power over something imply a lack of power to begin with? I don't think that perceived lack of power implies a suitable frame of mind. You know, you actually sound like ****** a little, and my brother (INFp) who has recently shaved his head and admitted he is gay.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of what you're saying reminds me of playing as a Forsaken in World of Warcraft for some reason...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was kidding a little bit with that part, I'm a good guy. =)