The end is nigh

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I'm defo 3w4 ... absolutely a three leading. I care most about image, presentation, etc. (unfortunately to my downfall] =[ And the 4 wing is because I like to not just be the typical "norm" type... but something with flair, something that stands out.
    That makes sense. The thing that made me doubt 4w3 for you, was the 'pressure' you seemed to emit. Basically, it's a common thing I've observed in sx 3s: it's like they have this magnetic solicitousness (not meant to be taken too literally lol) about them. That whole 'loss of intimacy' and consequent relentless pursuit; sx 4s (referring to beta NF context) will still have a latent charge (3 wing enhances this), but the focus seems to be more on an enigma, rather than a presentation.

Also, that makes sense for why you're a 4 wing, but it's not the main reason I would say you are. The thing that always seems to differentiate 3w4s and 3w2s to me, is that the former has some internal awareness of their presentation, with a subtle 'shameful' quality; whereas the latter always appears more positive and unaware to any 'flaws' they may possess.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    your mannerisms and speech remind me exactly of my ENFj-Fe sister. I would probably have sex with you. I don't like the idea of having sex with the same type as my sister. Also, there is no such thing as 'gamma NF' to the ESE who thinks there is
    LOL

(I think that was a joke)
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Also, that makes sense for why you're a 4 wing, but it's not the main reason I would say you are. The thing that always seems to differentiate 3w4s and 3w2s to me, is that the former has some internal awareness of their presentation, with a subtle 'shameful' quality; whereas the latter always appears more positive and unaware to any 'flaws' they may possess.(I think that was a joke)
    I agree with this a lot.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you're wrong about the tongue I honestly was just wondering if it is normal or short? Randomly saw somebody's tongue that was like scarily long.. IMO, but maybe it's not. Let's have tongue pictures, come on!!!

Anyway... I think this 'voluptuous' (LOL) movement or energy you are picking up IS actually correct because I am a highly sexual person, not gonna lie or anything. I know being sx-first is not related to being horny or anything but imo, it is still directly connected to exuding this 'thing' that strives to connect on a highly intimate level to the audience, person, whatever. This usually appears sexual.
    Alright, fair enough.
    But in another post you said I am embarrassed. Far from it!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never personally met an IEI three, I do want to see a actually on in real life where as picking a example out in a movie, I mean its only a movie of course and the character can be portray into a non realistic personality ego. Also In my opinion I think there is some contradiction between a enneagram three description and the INFp socionic description to fit into one.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    Alright, fair enough.
    But in another post you said I am embarrassed. Far from it!
    I didn't say that, someone else did

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Creepy-bg

Last edited by bg; 06-16-2009 at 10:39 PM.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+80085
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say that, someone else did
    I did, because him being wrong about your motivations for the tongue thing left one explanation: it was his own mental construction. So, he was sort of left in the spotlight with his dick in his hand, so to speak.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to be fair i also had my dick in my hand at that point, along with the rest of this forum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did, because him being wrong about your motivations for the tongue thing left one explanation: it was his own mental construction. So, he was sort of left in the spotlight with his dick in his hand, so to speak.
    It is my opinion that Scarlettlux is very sexual and I equate her manner of tongue-sticking-out with sexuality. I also am assuming that scarlettlux's "oh, never mind why" attitude about why she was concerned about her tongue was the result of an unsaid sexual incident.

So, Scarlett, is this true?

@ crazedrat
    In the past it may have been true that my dick would have been in my hand, but that is not true now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha Jake.

Basically Waddlesworth is the worst.

You're definitely Fe IEI, and yet another reason to doubt both Juju and a Te Utility.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I enjoyed watching your video. I see no reason to doubt your typing as Fe-IEI.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think this really proves much. could you not be isfp? you seem soft.
    asd

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    i don't think this really proves much. could you not be isfp? you seem soft.
    Do I really? That's odd... I thought I came across as too harsh even ? I have no bone in my body, imo. I wish I did.. might help with all this anxiety over health that I have. Sigh.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is my opinion that Scarlettlux is very sexual and I equate her manner of tongue-sticking-out with sexuality. I also am assuming that scarlettlux's "oh, never mind why" attitude about why she was concerned about her tongue was the result of an unsaid sexual incident.

@ crazedrat
    In the past it may have been true that my dick would have been in my hand, but that is not true now.
    No hahahaha that's not true. I know it comes off that way now you mention it but I just didn't wanna go into a stupid story of why I was asking.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I really? That's odd... I thought I came across as too harsh even ? I have no bone in my body, imo. I wish I did.. might help with all this anxiety over health that I have. Sigh.
    i think you're in a bad mood cause you're sick my dear. anyhow i guess it's either infp enfj or isfp.
    asd

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. I believe her about it not being sexually motivated; but, due to her 'sexual' nature, it was (inevitably) expressed that way.

Well, if what you said is true, then of course it is. But if you were wrong, then a lot would be negated.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No hahahaha that's not true. I know it comes off that way now you mention it but I just didn't wanna go into a stupid story of why I was asking.
    You just know how to affect things, and we'll leave it at that.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha

1. You remind me of this girl I used to know. She was a bitch, also had depression, yet it seemed very attention seeking. very fake, disliked her..

2. That being said, I like you I can see how you come off as a bitch, but there are moments where you can see your armor crack. Similar to how a child acts like a grown up, yet proceeds to do something infantile later on.

3. I can see why people would find you enfj, but Im fairly certain your an infp. I think the mood/experiences youre going through are affecting the image you are putting out/your personality. I saw an earlier vid of you, I'm assuming of a couple years back. The difference is quite noticable.

In either case, you are one fffffffffinnnnnneeee mamacita

Quite adorable
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    hahaha

1. You remind me of this girl I used to know. She was a bitch, also had depression, yet it seemed very attention seeking. very fake, disliked her..

2. That being said, I like you I can see how you come off as a bitch, but there are moments where you can see your armor crack. Similar to how a child acts like a grown up, yet proceeds to do something infantile later on.

3. I can see why people would find you enfj, but Im fairly certain your an infp. I think the mood/experiences youre going through are affecting the image you are putting out/your personality. I saw an earlier vid of you, I'm assuming of a couple years back. The difference is quite noticable.

In either case, you are one fffffffffinnnnnneeee mamacita

Quite adorable
    Oh man... I must admit that paints an accurate picture of me actually... good insight about how I try and act like a grownup but then become infantile at heart. That's so true! I never even thought about it before, but I definitely relate to wanting to be protected, babied over. But only by someone strong enough to do it. And in the meantime, I try and act aggressive Victim mentality anyone?

I have anxiety/depression issues as well. One thing I would never like to describe myself as though, is fake. So I'm glad you at least like me =D

Yes, the experience I was currently having DEFINITELY affected the video for sure. And thanks !

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing I would never like to describe myself as though, is fake.
    It tends to be that the last thing we would want to admit about ourselves is the very thing that is making us miserable. Maybe you are fake.

I have noticed that fakeness is a common symptom of Fe, for very definite reasons.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I have anxiety/depression issues as well. One thing I would never like to describe myself as though, is fake. So I'm glad you at least like me =D
    Same. I almost feel like my penchant for sorrow and such enhances the need to "see through" any persona I may temporarily have, but I'm not sure. Who likes to be fake? No one. But not everyone realizes what's right under their nose.

I have noticed that fakeness is a common symptom of Fe, for very definite reasons.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread was referred to me (interesting for sure : )

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...lux-gamma.html

--

I know that a lot of you in this thread are saying certain things bc you have your little dicks in your fingers, but let's try to be fuckin honest w yourselves and everyone else...

Try real Socionics, not this political "you're making me hard, Asian girl, so what was it you wanted me to say again??" b.s.

Try being honest and real and TRUE... and we can all learn Socionics here instead of jack-off

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMFAO !!!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I know that a lot of you in this thread are saying certain things bc you have your little dicks in your fingers, but let's try to be fuckin honest w yourselves and everyone else...

Try real Socionics, not this political "you're making me hard, Asian girl, so what was it you wanted me to say again??" b.s.

Try being honest and real and TRUE... and we can all learn Socionics here instead of jack-off
    Who said this?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread was referred to me (interesting for sure : )

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...lux-gamma.html
    Ok, if it's "bring up old threads as leverage" time, let's pull up the old threads where you discuss yourself being ENFp while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    Who is the politician here? Her type is and always has been evident as INFp for many of us, regardless of whether she's questioned it at various points.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one said shit about an asian girl making their dick hard, in reference to a specific type.

There has been no fallacious, politically-driven bullshitting going on in this thread at all.

I believe these subversive notions weren't even considered before Justin pointed them out. Does that mean we were blindly propagating lies and stroking each others' e-cocks hitherto? I think not.

Consider that, Justin. Sideline mockeries are what they are for a reason.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Ok, if it's "bring up old threads as leverage" time, let's pull up the old threads where you discuss yourself being ENFp while we're at it.
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was not creating a critical devaluation of a person with extraverted feeling as a leading function. It is simply a fact that the extraverted feeling attitude causes a person to put the social expectations of others above their own. This is definitively so.

This can be exhausting, as anyone who has experienced living in society has found.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, I think I'll go bump up ENFp threads that Juju has made before? Hehehehe

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re: above...

I freely and honestly admit that I did not know up from down in Socionics until approx Christmas 2008... (I didn't know my correct type until then, and was still going by Steve-onics as a substitute for my own lack of understanding... As many ppl here are still doing, unfortunately... My understanding of the real-life manifestations of the functions fell into place mostly over the last 6 mos.)

Now that I know Socionics though--as well as anyone who posts on these forums and in most cases, much better--it's becoming increasingly obvious to me that you, ScarlettLux... Still don't.E.g. Your typings here are political (e.g. "now I'm gonna bump some of yer threads na na na naaaaa na..." what is this, 3rd grade?? "Yer not ENFj because... well, just because... So there." wtf)

I'd be willing to help you learn Socionics, but to be honest, I find you obnoxious... You'd need to tone it down.

you ppl need to start being honest with yourselves--about your own personalities and others to make this forum the place it can become... STop holding childish grudges, and taking out your insecurities on ppl who don't deserve any of your petty, stupid bullshit... Those of us who are here to learn do not appreciate this M.O., which has been art of the culture here for WAY TOO LONG.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's becoming increasingly obvious to me that you, ScarlettLux... Still don't.E.g. Your typings here are political (e.g. "now I'm gonna bump some of yer threads na na na naaaaa na..." what is this, 3rd grade??
    Not to give a 3rd grade retort, but you started it. She just commented on the glaring hypocrisy of the situation by jesting to do the same. It was you who used the digging up old threads technique, strangely assuming that it was not transparent. Scarlettlux made the jest on digging up your old threads after I had pointed out the fallacy of that technique as a legitimate substantiation for your righteousness - the hypocrisy being, if you think that because she questioned her type before then that means she doesn't know what she's talking about, then we could say the same for you or anyone who has in the past questioned their type.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    Those of us who are here to learn do not appreciate this M.O., which has been art of the culture here for WAY TOO LONG.[/I][/B]
    Those of us who are here to learn do not appreciate you planting belligerent seeds and acting like they're not yours when people pick the fruit off the resulting plants.

Your pattern:

Step 1: Say something condemnatory/ad hominem and potentially thread-derailing

Step 2: Wait for people to respond to the remark with their own jest

Step 3: Jump back in and pretend that you had no involvement in the atmosphere of the thread, now trying to sell some noble teacher image while other people are responding negatively to things you initially started. You attempt to capitalize on this apparent contrast between people's antipathic responses toward your initial comments, and your new pretend didactic motives. Why? I don't know yet. Why don't you tell me. You're persistent and must still believe it's not transparent.

If you're bored and your ego needs random amusement to press different buttons, go elsewhere, because it is YOU, my friend, who are setting the very tone you project onto the "forum culture" for too long

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Praise Jesus.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to give a 3rd grade retort, but you started it. She just commented on the glaring hypocrisy of the situation by jesting to do the same. It was you who used the digging up old threads technique, strangely assuming that it was not transparent. Scarlettlux made the jest on digging up your old threads after I had pointed out the fallacy of that technique as a legitimate substantiation for your righteousness - the hypocrisy being, if you think that because she questioned her type before then that means she doesn't know what she's talking about, then we could say the same for you or anyone who has in the past questioned their type.

Those of us who are here to learn do not appreciate you planting belligerent seeds and acting like they're not yours when people pick the fruit off the resulting plants.

Your pattern:

Step 1: Say something condemnatory/ad hominem and potentially thread-derailing

Step 2: Wait for people to respond to the remark with their own jest

Step 3: Jump back in and pretend that you had no involvement in the atmosphere of the thread, now trying to sell some noble teacher image while other people are responding negatively to things you initially started. You attempt to capitalize on this apparent contrast between people's antipathic responses toward your initial comments, and your new pretend didactic motives. Why? I don't know yet. Why don't you tell me. You're persistent and must still believe it's not transparent.

If you're bored and your ego needs random amusement to press different buttons, go elsewhere, because it is YOU, my friend, who are setting the very tone you project onto the "forum culture" for too long
    I love you.

And A +++ on that 'noble teacher image' he is projecting. I feel the vomit. He reminds me of Eckhart Tolle. Lord.

This is war.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know enough about socionics or enough INFps to contribute to this discussion in a constructive way that has to do with your type. BUT you do have a short tongue, i can reach my nose.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love you.
    <3

And A +++ on that 'noble teacher image' he is projecting. I feel the vomit. He reminds me of Eckhart Tolle. Lord.
    Well the difference is Tolle doesn't directly say (at least as far as I know) "All you people who don't follow my way need to stop contaminating those who do". And I don't think he provokes ppl and criticizes their response. But I see what you mean in terms of presentation. I think Delta presentation can come across as teaching "the way" sometimes, even though it's not always with arrogant intentions like it appears to be here.

This is war.

This seems like Fe games - I really don't think JuJu or Sirena see it the way we're seeing it in terms of this back and forth games.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I don't know enough about socionics or enough INFps to contribute to this discussion in a constructive way that has to do with your type. BUT you do have a short tongue, i can reach my nose.
    Same, lol.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Same, lol.
    pics or it didn't happen.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3

Well the difference is Tolle doesn't directly say (at least as far as I know) "All you people who don't follow my way need to stop contaminating those who do". And I don't think he provokes ppl and criticizes their response. But I see what you mean in terms of presentation. I think Delta presentation can come across as teaching "the way" sometimes, even though it's not always with arrogant intentions like it appears to be here.

This seems like Fe games - I really don't think JuJu or Sirena see it the way we're seeing it in terms of this back and forth games.
    lol @ how many times the names JuJu and Sirena are mentioned together on this forum. Are we a package deal now? And don't you guys get tired of repeating yourselves? (rhetorical)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast