Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 95

Thread: Video Proof That I Am NOT ESFp

  1. #1
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Video Proof That I Am NOT ESFp

    Sorry I come across as a bitch. Very bad week I have had so far. Pray for my health y'all!

    Sound is bad =[



    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  2. #2
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow the way you talk !!! you look exactly like mine INFp friend. EXACTLY. Btw I was very surprised that she is INFp at first but now I believe you both are INFps.

  3. #3
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    wow the way you talk !!! you look exactly like mine INFp friend. EXACTLY. Btw I was very surprised that she is INFp at first but now I believe you both are INFps.
    Pic by any chance?


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  4. #4
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    omg you're just like my sister, Lux.

    Fe INFp and at the very least Beta irrational.

    God people have their heads up their asses.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  5. #5
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,457
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol! Wow, never a more clear demonstration of Fe INFp. I say INFp>ENFj because you seem to have much lower energy levels and seem self-contained. You also don't seem as outwardly directing and controlling with your Fe the way ENFjs tend to be; instead your Fe is more of a passive reactivity where the Fe emerges from your self-contained-ness.

    Even the way you dis people is the epitome of Fe+Se.

    Gammas SFs are not like this.

    Here is a Se ESFp:


  6. #6
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would say NiFe as well, but I do think JuJu is FeNi as far as I can tell. You Betas are crazy Cute video though, do feel better!

  7. #7
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have no idea what type JuJu is—being the Socionics equivalent of a walking, talking, 2-D ShamWow® commercial, I'm just not comfortable typing It—but I think you're clearly Beta NF. Fe-IEI. From what I've observed, you and strrrng are probably the two Betas best at knowing who is or isn't in their quadra (for whatever reason). So yeah, when I saw JuJu type you as SEE I was just like… well, there went Beta. Hah.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  8. #8
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice video, Scarlett -- it was the first one I was actually able to pay attention to in a while, lol. Clearly beta NF in your demeanor and antics ("yeah, you're an idiot" -- I literally laughed out loud), and it's nice to see a real one demonstrate the subtlety of emotionality that all of these wash-ups pretend to exhibit through histrionic fuck-rants. I also think you're one of the few self-typed sx-primaries to be correct; there is a latent concentration to your energy. I still think Fe-INFp > ENFj, pretty much for the same reasons Steve mentioned. Even though you have the general beta energy, there's an overall passivity to your demeanor that shows when you're not directly expressing something.

    4w3-5w6-8w7

  9. #9
    Waddlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,159
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Sorry I come across as a bitch. Very bad week I have had so far. Pray for my health y'all!

    Sound is bad =[

    YouTube - Hi 16Types Yet Again

    Maybe they keep checking your heart out in order to get their hands on that rack you keep drawing attention to.

  10. #10
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    . Even though you have the general beta energy, there's an overall passivity to your demeanor that shows when you're not directly expressing something.

    Why can't ENFj be like that? I don't understand. I think she has her types correctly based on how she type people thur inter type relation? If i am correct.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  11. #11
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Why can't ENFj be like that? I don't understand. I think she has her types correctly based on how she type people thur inter type relation? If i am correct.
    She doesn't exhibit the internal sense of control that EJs do, nor do her energy levels seem consistently high enough. There's some reactivity in her expression, but the overriding energy feels more passive and continuous to me -- not affecting things in a direct, outward manner.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  12. #12
    Waddlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,159
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    She doesn't exhibit the internal sense of control that EJs do, nor do her energy levels seem consistently high enough. There's some reactivity in her expression, but the overriding energy feels more passive and continuous to me -- not affecting things in a direct, outward manner.
    I see the opposite. I am getting a clear message from this video, no passivity:

    "I am horny, look at my breasts and sexy figure. Look at my tongue, I want to use it again."

    The fact that all of this is empty, subjective theorizing aside; I see EJ in this girl.

  13. #13
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    I see the opposite. I am getting a clear message from this video, no passivity:

    "I am horny, look at my breasts and sexy figure. Look at my tongue, I want to use it again."

    The fact that all of this is empty, subjective theorizing aside; I see EJ in this girl.
    Sexual energy is somehow commensurate with EJ? I mean, yeah, her movements were sort of voluptuous, but whatever.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  14. #14
    Waddlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,159
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Sexual energy is somehow commensurate with EJ? I mean, yeah, her movements were sort of voluptuous, but whatever.
    I didn't say that the sexual energy 'commensurates' with EJ, sorry if it came across that way.

    She reminds me very much of a person that I know that tested as EJ. There is no objective grounds for that argument though and I wouldn't stand behind it.

  15. #15
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    She doesn't exhibit the internal sense of control that EJs do.
    Maybe, but like I think JuJu is also an ENFj and I think there is similarities in this with her. It has something to do with how ENFj's Fe+NI feel about how comfortable they are in which social environment. remember I think ENFj are most likely a three and they blend in beautifully and mellow themselves with the environment.

    nor do her energy levels seem consistently high enough.
    I believe this must not be taken as a consideration only because even becuase ENFj's are extrovert and INFp's as Introvert, they can be very low energy also, it really depends on their mood at the time. I believe people in the forum believes that ENFj's are always this constant energy type which i disagree.

    I always think of INFp-Fe as someone like Glam, still very internally focus but her producing function(which means by forced) is Fe where as I see Lux as a very natural Fe(accepting) but not the Ej way you have described and I see her as producing Ni. I also can see her as Fi ignoring and not Ne ignoring and same goes with her demonstrative function as well.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  16. #16
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Scarlettlux are you a dancer?

    You look like very atheletic like you dance...

    idk.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  17. #17
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Scarlettlux are you a dancer?

    You look like very atheletic like you dance...

    idk.
    At least you're polite about it
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  18. #18
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,457
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    At least you're polite about it
    lol

  19. #19
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol i didn't mean it like that...

    She just makes postures like a dancer dsk;lfj;sdlkjfkldsj;klfd
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  20. #20
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    lol i didn't mean it like that...

    She just makes postures like a dancer dsk;lfj;sdlkjfkldsj;klfd
    Ah huh. Awkward ENTp'ness
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  21. #21
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default





    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  22. #22
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good job ScarlettLux, and congratulations on your video accomplishments.

  23. #23
    Waddlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,159
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    The male imagination is a curious thing.

    I didn't see anything provocative here.
    I agree that the subconscious desires tend be used in formation of conscious thoughts and decisions[judgements, like how I judged her behavior].

    But it is my experience that her mannerisms are sexual.

    Sex is sex.
    Sex is always on the mind.
    Sex is always, always on the mind.
    Sex will sex us full of sex.
    Sex will sex, and sex to please.
    Sex is always, always on the mind.
    More so for some than others.

  24. #24
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fe-INFp comes to my mind.

    Anyway, you are quite an engaging speaker. That's what I tend to admire about Beta NFs speakers. =)

  25. #25
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yep, youze a beta NF! Nice vid
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  26. #26
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    Maybe they keep checking your heart out in order to get their hands on that rack you keep drawing attention to.
    LOL I HAVE NO RACK


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  27. #27
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    Wow, total gamma NF!!!

    Sorry you're going through so much.

    By the way, you've inspired me to make another video and try to not hide my negative stuff. WHO CARES what people of the forum think? I can't believe I'm so self-conscious as to come off all timid and soft and bland and not myself.

    I'm determined to prove I'm ESE!!!

    But again, great video and sorry you've been suffering.
    Funnily enough, just because of the fact that you're 'scared' sorta to put your life and loves on the line in video format makes me believe you're a social instinct first (do you know any Enneagram stuff?), a 3 and Fe dominant with Si secondary... All the ESEs I know are very concerned with making their audience feel nice, comfortable.. not shocking or jolting them in a negative manner. This can be 'self-conscious' in a way. You're a nice ESE, but some that I know are real bitches at heart and cover it up with a soft, sweet facade that you are talking about. I'm excited to see a 'real' video of you


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  28. #28
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Nice video, Scarlett -- it was the first one I was actually able to pay attention to in a while, lol. Clearly beta NF in your demeanor and antics ("yeah, you're an idiot" -- I literally laughed out loud), and it's nice to see a real one demonstrate the subtlety of emotionality that all of these wash-ups pretend to exhibit through histrionic fuck-rants. I also think you're one of the few self-typed sx-primaries to be correct; there is a latent concentration to your energy. I still think Fe-INFp > ENFj, pretty much for the same reasons Steve mentioned. Even though you have the general beta energy, there's an overall passivity to your demeanor that shows when you're not directly expressing something.



    I will take all these Fe-INFp typings into consideration. Though I don't really understand what Steve is talking about LOL


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  29. #29
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Scarlettlux are you a dancer?

    You look like very atheletic like you dance...

    idk.
    THANK You I've always wanted to be a dancer, honestly.. but no I am not, unfortunately. I'm obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance... hey, it's never too late, right? Well. I'm 19. =[


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  30. #30
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    I see the opposite. I am getting a clear message from this video, no passivity:

    "I am horny, look at my breasts and sexy figure. Look at my tongue, I want to use it again."

    The fact that all of this is empty, subjective theorizing aside; I see EJ in this girl.
    Well you're wrong about the tongue I honestly was just wondering if it is normal or short? Randomly saw somebody's tongue that was like scarily long.. IMO, but maybe it's not. Let's have tongue pictures, come on!!!

    Anyway... I think this 'voluptuous' (LOL) movement or energy you are picking up IS actually correct because I am a highly sexual person, not gonna lie or anything. I know being sx-first is not related to being horny or anything but imo, it is still directly connected to exuding this 'thing' that strives to connect on a highly intimate level to the audience, person, whatever. This usually appears sexual.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  31. #31
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post


    I will take all these Fe-INFp typings into consideration. Though I don't really understand what Steve is talking about LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Well you're wrong about the tongue I honestly was just wondering if it is normal or short? Randomly saw somebody's tongue that was like scarily long.. IMO, but maybe it's not. Let's have tongue pictures, come on!!!
    Which means waddlesworth just got his ass embarrassed. Sigh.

    Anyway... I think this 'voluptuous' (LOL) movement or energy you are picking up IS actually correct because I am a highly sexual person, not gonna lie or anything. I know being sx-first is not related to being horny or anything but imo, it is still directly connected to exuding this 'thing' that strives to connect on a highly intimate level to the audience, person, whatever. This usually appears sexual.
    lol, it is voluptuous. You do seem very 'sexual' -- not in a 'come fuck me' way or anything, just an awareness of sensual presence? idk. The sx probably plays a role, because your movements do remind me of my Fe-ENFj 3w4 sx/so friend (female, obviously) in ways; but I think the reason you get away with that shit without looking awkward is due more to your beta NF'ness.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  32. #32
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol!!!

    truth is, i wouldn't want you in my quadra either... (applies who talks as though they just had a lobotomy--not just young asian boys in nurseries.)

    love, "enfp" "moron"

  33. #33
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I can be an EIE 4, I guess I see no good reason why you might not be an IEI 3. I'm not entirely sure why you're IEI>EIE, but I can see IEI working easily, and odds are you know yourself best, so IEI is fine by me.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  34. #34
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I'm not sure if she's 3w4 or 4w3, but I find myself leaning towards the former after that video, despite initially typing her as the latter.


    Thoughts, Scarlett?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  35. #35
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's Fe-ENFj ... (at least accepting subtype beta extrovert...) no way she's a producing subtype of either INFp or ENFj (doesn't present that way at all...) She's certainly not an Ni-INFp.

  36. #36
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    She's Fe-ENFj ... (at least accepting subtype beta extrovert...) no way she's a producing subtype of either INFp or ENFj (doesn't present that way at all...) She's certainly not an Ni-INFp.
    Ok, so now do you see why I "criticized what you didn't denote or connote" in that other thread? It was because this whole notion of accepting/producing is wrong IMO. It's one thing to say 'she doesn't VI like an Fe-INFp'; another to say 'she doesn't present herself like a producing subtype INFp' -- as if accepting/producing subtypes are self-contained entities which can be analyzed based on supposed traits derived from the (baseless) idea of accepting/producing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  37. #37
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    good God, you just demarcated "traits" right there (i.e. VI...) IM me instead of doing this here and i'll show you...

  38. #38
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    good God, you just demarcated "traits" right there (i.e. VI...) IM me instead of doing this here and i'll show you...
    I was just alluding to the general idea of how someone presents themselves, and interpreting it in terms of functions or traits (accepting/producing).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  39. #39
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure if she's 3w4 or 4w3, but I find myself leaning towards the former after that video, despite initially typing her as the latter.


    Thoughts, Scarlett?
    I'm defo 3w4 ... absolutely a three leading. I care most about image, presentation, etc. (unfortunately to my downfall] =[ And the 4 wing is because I like to not just be the typical "norm" type... but something with flair, something that stands out.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  40. #40
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    your mannerisms and speech remind me exactly of my ENFj-Fe sister. I would probably have sex with you. I don't like the idea of having sex with the same type as my sister. Also, there is no such thing as 'gamma NF' to the ESE who thinks there is
    INTp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •