Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A real video of Malia for VI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation A real video of Malia for VI

So I made a real live video of me talking!!

First half is me talking to the camera (I start out pretty nervous but it gets slightly better) -- second part is a phone conversation with my mom from earlier.

I have edited it all into clips, some short, some longer.

Feel free to skim through (it's about 5 min's long).

Enjoy the analysis!!!

SLI

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't watch it, but I say ILI. Btw, I hate that flavor of icecream.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I didn't know it was that important to you, so I decided to watch the video and I changed my answer from ILI to ILI ESE.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pulled the guess from the forum's ass. I really don't have a clue, I suck at VIing people, I'd rather shit in the ass or whatever you said. Good luck!

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao. That would certainly "explain" the relation with the EIE, but would that shit in one's ass so to speak?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm leaning towards malia fee = SEI
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To tell you the truth, aside from shitting out one ass and into the other, I can see the LSE idea come into play with ESE, it's because you also give off the delta rational feel.

No I don't see SEI.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    LSEs are no where near as emotional as I am.
    Well like I said, I don't see SEI. I also don't see LSE, but someone else suggesting it and I was like, well, maybe that quadra.

So you're either ESE or EII, but I suggested ESE as my main guess as I think that is your type.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll hold your hand while making the video if you promise not to shit in my ass, so to speak.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still can't get over people saying SEI as your type. Lol, since when do they shit in the ass, so to speak? So silly. SEI is like the least possible for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MaliaFee, don't take what anyone says too seriously. At one point people were saying I was an INFp or INFj (which is just ridiculous). The way you act might fit into someone's stereotype of how a type acts, but when you know your type, then no need to question it.

You seem extroverted for sure, so not ISFp and you seem more expressive than ISFps (who usually hold back just a bit).

You don't seem as "harsh" as some ESFjs who can seem kind of judgemental (think Celine Dion), but like you said in another post, I know you value being laid back. So that's probably a lot of it. I know at times I can look uptight/serious (maybe even more like an INFj etc.) when under stress. I met a random guy at a coffee shop once who guessed I was an ESTj (which is absurd!) but I was in "work mode" so I could see why he thought that.

Come to think of it, I have an ESFj aunt who seems very laid back, but yet she feels uncomfortable if we don't have any plans made.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah listen to jewels who knows what she's talking about.

Creepy-bg

try stickam some night when we've got a room going malia. It's way more natural since you're actually having conversations with people instead of making a video that you know the whole forum is going to be watching, analyzing, and picking apart. much better for getting to know people (and type them and their relations with other forum members) imo.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never been in one of these Malia whirlwinds before. I heard it was fun, and boy were they right.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They say that a letter is worth a thousand words.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're ESE.

Also I agree that contrary relations are pretty bad... I'm an ESI and my mom is ESE... things don't go well almost all of the time. I'm starting to think it's almost as bad if not worse than conflictors.

But you're very much Fe... definite ESE. Being nervous and all of that doesn't make me think you're SEI.
    SEE-Fi 9w8 sx/sp

Creepy-Cyclops

To me the emotional expressiveness is there, and you seem rather extraverted.

I can't explain it greatly (or very well), but SEI's aren't as externally focused in conversation as you seem to be. You seem to enjoy talking to formulate your thoughts, where as SEI's will maybe talk about the same things as you but their main thought processes are internal.

It kinda works like this; extraverts are more confident when externally expressing their thoughts, where as introverts are more confident when thinking their thoughts, and less confident when speaking them.

So yeah, I see lots of Fe in you, and although you're talking about something Si related (the ice cream) you seem to be more concerned with the emotional output first and foremost, rather than the ice cream itself (i'm basically trying to say, that your main purpose is Fe going to Si, not Si going to Fe, as Fe is your dominant function)

You also have more of a J type features (I think P types tend to have softer features. Not saying you don't have soft features, but in comparison to P types [think about Sarinana's features]) although it's not always the case!

Erm, despite me probably saying lots of silly things there, your vibe to me is ESE.

And you seem like a cool person as well! And like most ESE's, you look good too!

Creepy-bg

What is it and how do you do it?!
    chatrooms with webcams for video and sound. Stickam - The Live Community, Live Streaming Video

we don't do it as much as we used to, but there's usually at least one night a week when there are a bunch of us in a room. if it's going, there will be a link posted in this thread. We make our own rooms, so it's usually just socionics people in there.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well.. i think most females tend to get typed as an ethical type, and vice versa for males.

don't have an opinion on your type though.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks BlackCat. I know you from typologycentral.com, right? I sure have learned a lot about myself since posting on that forum...
    How do you like the16types.info?
    Yeah I know you from there. Socionics is much better. I still check in there because it's much more active. I would prefer this forum be as active... that would be great.

As for being upset about people questioning your type, yeah I get mad too. It's like someone's questioning your identity, it seems pretty offensive to me. Especially since I've done rigorous research on it... before I was open to possibilities but now that I'm very solid in my ESI-Se subtype typing of myself I'd get offended if someone said something to be.

Like you were saying earlier the relationships would be totally thrown off... and yeah basically everything would be thrown off.
    SEE-Fi 9w8 sx/sp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get offended when people tell me my type, even if they're right.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I can't explain it greatly (or very well), but SEI's aren't as externally focused in conversation as you seem to be. You seem to enjoy talking to formulate your thoughts, where as SEI's will maybe talk about the same things as you but their main thought processes are internal.
    You seem to be mixing up ESE and SEI. ESE's main thought process is internal

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well everybody seems to think I'm alpha, but I'm not going to say anything more at this point. I'd rather just keep to myself...

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DON'T say this! My mom is one... I would say she is over emotional.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Well everybody seems to think I'm alpha, but I'm not going to say anything more at this point. I'd rather just keep to myself...
    I guess we are mates!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Well, we'd love to have you in Alpha, MalieFee. We need more ESEs!
    Yeah, I could use a dual friend right now
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you posted a video, I'd like more of this to happen when it comes to figuring out someone's type. I enjoyed it, and it was well edited I would take the possibilities of FeSi and TeSi... That's about it. You've always seemed FeSi to me and I got an overall FeSi feeling from you here, but to do agree that you're not as... intense as one would expect an leading to be. And that could be for many reasons, one being you were nervous, but it can't hurt entertaining possibilities, right?

Commenting on your reaction to questioning your type, remember that you did post a video to be, basically, scrutinized, and you are relatively new. Socionics may be new and exciting, but there comes waves of realization as you go along. Concerning intertype relations, I am finding this is one of the WORST justifications for typing. The descriptions are kinda vague and definitely impractical. I used to wrack my brain because peoples' types always seemed slightly off to me, but if I changed it to what seemed better, the intertype relations didn't seem to make sense! But I've realized that life and its experiences mold relationships and Socioncs isn't the last word on them. I think intertype relations are a post-type mechanism to use, like, if you want to see why these two people conflict, match up their functions and see why (this is a crude example, of course). How about you "wear" other types for a bit, or imagine other people as other types? This is usually what I do when I'm confused about someone else's type, I imagine them as a type when I interact with them, and see if they vibe matches up.

But overall, I think you can contribute a lot and learn from the forum and you're definitely fun to have around It's always nice to see active and curious members populating the boards.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely, it'd be ignorant of a person to think that those 5 minutes were the most definitive 5 minutes of your life. I'm glad you're working hard to think though and justify your claims, it's a good quality to have. I agree that I don't see SiFe for you. I know mostly male SiFe, so there might be a difference, but I sense as your creative. But either way, learning your type, the type of others, and just the system over all is one nice long process, so I'd say stick with FeSi, and as you get a better understanding of the functions and such, you'll realize if you've mistyped yourself. Maybe as you're around more, people will start to get a better idea of your functions

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    I guess we are mates!
    Let's start our own quadra without signifying type!

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I liked it. Didn't analyse in depth, and I'm no VI expert, so I might be wrong, but my first impression is that you are not ESE. I did not get the ESE vibe. ESEs somehow go out a lot "harder", you seem too soft. If you are certain you are Alpha SF, I'd say SEI>ESE? I mean, that would explain your relation with the EIE...
    Based on this video and your previous type thread, I think LSE/SLI is possible.

Because that's a conflict/super-ego relationship with EIE. It would be logical for you to think conflict/super-ego as being the "worst" sort of relationship.

Intertype relations are sometimes more solid then typing imo, because typing conclusions are non-objective sources of information. Conflict, annoyance, interpersonal problems are at least objective and apparent information.

My EIE boyfriend, a long time ago, told me it didn't matter if I did any of the above, he just wished we connected. That broke my heart, because I was TRYING to connect by doing those things for him.
    Could he Super-ego hit you some more? Even if this was a Fi hit, if you are ESE then you would have Fi as the ignoring function, if he is EIE, then this is likely a Fe super-ego hit. Also if you were trying to connect to him via a Fi fashion, he would simply ignore that as well as it is his ignoring function.

Good luck with your typing.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am starting to feel really frustrated ... I'm starting to regret positing this.
    ESE or possibly SEI.

I've unintentionally provoked similar reactions on more than one occasion with conflictors and SEIs, it makes me nervous because it's likely to happen suddenly without me realizing what I've done and after many years I still don't know how to deal with the situations.

No doubt.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LOGICAL TYPES
    More logical, task-oriented
    More inclined to reserved composure and emotional neutrality
    May have either "logical" body-language or none at all

No way. What you don't know is that I have a ton of body language and facial expressions but I was very nervous to be naturally expressive as I didn't want to look ugly (I have gained some weight and feel like the camera only accentuates this). This is very vain, but it must be said.
    People are always mimicking my gestures or telling me I have expressive/weird/interesting gestures/body language. I have been told my facial expressions can be so extreme as to be cartoonish, in real life.
    I wish I never made this video as clearly my nerves, hangups, and inability to show negative stuff because of insecurities ruined my chance to show my authenticity. I may make another video later but it's going to be after a lot of mental preparation that I may not like the way I look when I act naturally. Even then it will be hard if I'm not with another person, but I think once I achieve a natural film I will show it to you guys.

Additionally, I have a problem with being illogical and this is periodically pointed out to me by logical types.

I am very frustrated that I held back so much in this video, and only fully noticed how much with the commentary I've been getting here, something so different from how I am reacted to in real life. It's frustrating to me that I've made something that makes me look delta when I am clearly alpha.

My brother is SLI and we are totally NOT identicals.

I was good friends with an LSE and *we* were very much not identicals.

Thanks for the wishes for good luck. I really am 100% sure I am ESE.

Case in point: an old friend from when I was 20 contacted me in facebook. When she read some ESE profiles, she said, "Oh my gosh that's totally you!" She also said that at the first Adrien Brody movie she ever saw, she leaned over to her friend and said Brody reminded her of me (he is ESE I believe).

So confident in your knowledge of your type huh?

I think ESE's are graceful and naturally expressive with their emotions, not weird and abnormal. They're the opposite of weird, rather normal, pleasant when happy, and when angry, still natural and charismatic. Some have said that ESE might even be aghast at the idea of being wierd and verbalize, "I'm not weird am I?"

SEI's can be a bit idiosyncratic however.

Extremeness of emotion is not necessarily valued or confidant Fe, often people indulge in extremes to defend ones weaknesses.

If you're 100% certain of your type? Why still continue with the type threads?

I'm not 100% certain of your type, but I think there are some probable types.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that video was kind of unintentionally hilarious. i think you're Si, and probably Fe.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Since you're so sure, I don't know what else to say.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I'm Si ESE if I'm ESE; how many of that subtype do you know?
    Yes that's correct IMO.

Although it might sound as not much to go by, at one point you showed a trait when pausing, that immediately remembered me of an ESE-Si that I know. More importantly, it's a thing that I haven't seen in any one else that I know.

It must be said however that it's hard to watch a video with an 'open mind' when I know what type to expect, so I just looked for confirmations.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg Malia.

ur cool.

Si ESE!

(and don't get upset about people typing you different. Just forget about Socionics for awhile if you get upset, then you'll end up doing/seeing something extremely ESE-like and you'll laugh it off. Thats what I do when people get me upset on here.)
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malia is probably one of the most cool people here, but then again it could just be because of everyone else. No offense Malia.

Hah. Im just kidding about the second part.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe, thank you. And I know you're kidding...

YOU'D BETTER BE!!!

LOL... :redface:
    Whoa too many faces! Lol.

Hot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I made a real live video of me talking!!

First half is me talking to the camera (I start out pretty nervous but it gets slightly better) -- second part is a phone conversation with my mom from earlier.

I have edited it all into clips, some short, some longer.

Feel free to skim through (it's about 5 min's long).

Enjoy the analysis!!!
    You seem very comfortable and relaxing to be around. If it means anything(and it very well could not) I get a feeling of irrationality. I guess that you are IEI or SEI.

You seem like you would make a good wife for someone like me. What types of places does someone like you go in their spare time? I ask this since I am looking for a wife right now.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lolll

so forward man.
    The end is nigh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast