Thread: Please type my friends! =)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please type my friends! =)

poof!
    Last edited by eunice; 06-26-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A - ISFp
    B - Fi-ISFj
    C - ISxj
    D - ISTp
    E - Se-ISFj

F - You'll rightfully call me an idiot for this, but... you almost kinda give off an ESxj-ish vibe in a couple pics. Maybe it's all relative, though (i.e. your friends are all pretty subdued, expressively).

Creepy-bg

wow, you look so much happier in these pics than in others you've posted Eunice.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get a HUGE Gamma vibe from the majority of your friends. Gamma ethical. I would not be surprised if the whole lot were just ESIs.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    A - ISFp
    B - Fi-ISFj
    C - ISxj
    D - ISTp
    E - Se-ISFj

F - You'll rightfully call me an idiot for this, but... you almost kinda give off an ESxj-ish vibe in a couple pics. Maybe it's all relative, though (i.e. your friends are all pretty subdued, expressively).
    I think we tend to seem similar to our duals, hence I guess that's why I might seem ESXj? I agree that most of my friends tend to be rather subdued. Whenever I'm with them, we are usually relaxing, talking about things that interest us eg. our work, hobbies etc., or exploring new places. They don't do crazy stuff and can be not very outward in terms of their emotions. They are basically rather grounded people who don't get excited most of the time. I guess some of you might already be thinking that we are pretty uptight.....lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    wow, you look so much happier in these pics than in others you've posted Eunice.
    Yeah, espeically when I'm having fun with my friends. =)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I get a HUGE Gamma vibe from the majority of your friends. Gamma ethical. I would not be surprised if the whole lot were just ESIs.
    I see.....I tend to see my friends as Alpha/Delta. Whenever I think of Gamma vibe, people like Ashton, Allie and Dolphin would come to my mind. Gamma types seem more on-the-ball and ready for action imo. My friends seem more of a....erm....."live and let live" type and people who prefer to let nature take its own course. The impression which Beta/Gamma types seem to give me is that they are always vigilant and prepared to their surroundings, as if they are ready for anything around them.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guesses!

A ENFp
    B INFj
    C ESTp
    D ISFp
    E ISFp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    I think we tend to seem similar to our duals, hence I guess that's why I might seem ESXj?
    Interesting. Could definitely be that.

Then again, maybe chalk it up to that whole "Hey, pretty girl! Must be ____ (insert dual-type here)" thing.

I agree that most of my friends tend to be rather subdued. ...I guess some of you might already be thinking that we are pretty uptight.
    They don't look at all mean or uninviting, or anything like that; but, (just as someone said earlier) very much non-Delta.

Impressions of... C
    Given the description, I change my vote.

The independent streak, the occasional cynicism, the "when she doesn't like someone, she tends to make that person's life miserable," ...sounds pretty ISFj to me.