2 28.57%

Thread: Survey: Hats vs Thongs

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survey: Hats vs Thongs

This is a question I've been meaning to ask for such a long time. What is your all time favorite "accessory?" I'm not going to say mine yet, tee hee.

Creepy-bg

I don't wear accessories.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of accessories?

Creepy-bg

anything... watches, jewelry, hats, etc... the only thing I could ever bear to wear were bandanas when I was a hippie. it's just totally distracting and uncomfortable to have anything besides simple loose fitting clothes on my body.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I like wear you're going with that.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    anything... watches, jewelry, hats, etc... the only thing I could ever bear to wear were bandanas when I was a hippie. it's just totally distracting and uncomfortable to have anything besides simple loose fitting clothes on my body.
    +1. I'm stupidly hyper-sensitive. I don't wear makeup, perfume, jewelry, watches, hats, most synthetic fabrics ... I have to compromise sometimes on belts and gloves, but I'm always AWARE of them for as long as I have them on. My SO has been campaigning for me to wear girlier stuff, and I've been testing out tighter jeans & shirts & whatnot, but I often catch myself thinking "Why didn't I wear something more comfortable?" when we go out.

... which actually I guess leads me to my answer: I actually do wear thongs on occasion, but I doubt I wear a hat even once a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I vote for both, because I will need a hat if I wear a thong, and it would go on one of my heads.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post

Urge to lsakdjfsajfd;ljsa;lkfdj;lsadfjsad;lfj;lksajd f;lsajd;lf ;sa jfd;lk jsa;lfdsa jfd;lj;l growing

such an alpha thing to do
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with hkkmr that thongs and hats together are much better than either alone.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

Creepy-bg

wait, which kind of thongs are we talking about? if it's the shoes, then shit yeah, I love those.. super comfy. wouldn't go a summer without them. I don't think of them as accesssories, they are required foot-wear when you live in the middle of a fucking desert (sorry Malia, fashion can go fuck itself when it's 120 degrees outside )
    Last edited by bg; 06-16-2009 at 11:52 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thongs? The good kind, the good kind.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This old lady who used to live next to me wore thongs with a thong in her backyard, and I only saw once when I had to get the ball. XP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh you got the joke... What I mean by ball.. Haha. No one ever gets my jokes.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    Hahaha... I live in Sacramento! It doesn't get 120 but it gets up to 115 in the summer!

I know but... THONGS?!

UGLY!

Hehe. If I had my way, we'd all dress classily like our grandparents and go strolling down the street in the most debonair fashion.

That, or we'd be cowboys/cowgirls.

See, aren't you glad I don't have my way?!

:tongue:
    yes I am.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crap I think she whithered away.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    wait, which kind of thongs are we talking about? if it's the shoes, then shit yeah, I love those.. super comfy. wouldn't go a summer without them. I don't think of them as accesssories, they are required foot-wear when you live in the middle of a fucking desert (sorry Malia, fashion can go fuck itself when it's 120 degrees outside )
    Thankyou!

As a proud Aussie, I have to approve of both. Out hottest day here this year reached 38.5 Deg. Celcius

(so about 120)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I call the shoes flip-flops; I didn't even THINK about them being called thongs until I just read the later replies!

So, um, depending on what IS meant by "thong" I may have to change my answer, because I have a fucked-up toe and I can't wear flip-flops at all. It's excruciatingly painful where the little connector doohickey touches my right index toe.

(Not that the other thongs can't be quite annoying when they ride up *just* so ...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI