Thread: Video of me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video of me!

My INFj friend came to visit from Montreal and she secretly filmed me while I was making bread! The thing she says she missed with the camera is a big gesture I made with my hands describing bread dough expanding in your stomach... oh well. Haha. This is an embarrassing video, but it made me laugh, so here you go!

(Plus I talk funny in it [*cringe*]...)

SLI

Creepy-bg

what was under the robe??? aye????

Creepy-bg

It reminded me of my mom telling why eating bread that's hot will kill you

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    WHY WOULD IT KILL YOU?!!?!!???
    lol I have no idea (it won't, I worked in a bakery/deli for 5 years as the guy who works all night alone to make all the donuts and bread for the day (which means that I got to pig out on fresh food hot of the oven food ), I've eaten plenty of hot bread and lived to tell the tale )

also, something else that I just found interesting, my mom will wake up and start her daily regimen of doing things in her robe, and It's like she gets so caught up in starting the day, that she forgets to take a shower/bath and change into clothes until it's right up to the time she goes to church (she goes every morning for the socialization)... she'll suddenly go "oh it's late!" and rush off to change (of course for her, "it's late!" comes 10-15 minutes before I'd even consider starting to get ready lol)
    Last edited by bg; 06-11-2009 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't eat anything raw, personally. I'm always afraid of bacteria in uncooked food.

And don't worry about your speech, you seemed reasonably articulate to me. Especially considering you were having an informal conversation and didn't know you were being recorded.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, oh Malia. You sound like such a mother. I love it.

I have a recipe for raw cookie dough that you can eat. The egg is removed. I absolutely love the stuff.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I don't eat anything raw, personally. I'm always afraid of bacteria in uncooked food.
    sure, you need to consider it, but we aren't made out of sugar. It reminds me of Christmas every year where when my mom lays out the table of goodies to snack on, she always puts out a plate of steak tartar that my sister-in-law gasps at and spends the whole night eying like a plate full of cobras staring back at her and her kids. lol we've had that there every Christmas of my life, half the family loves it, gobbles it right up. Nobody has ever gotten sick off of it here. You gotta live a little!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    we aren't made out of sugar.
    In a certain sense - irrelevant to the topic - it kind of seems true in a way that some people are made out of sugar and spice and all things nice. Some female SEIs sometimes give me that impression, anyway.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is one sexy robe. I'm colorblind, so it looked orangey-WTF colored to me, but I'm guessing it was pink haha. Also, I've been pronouncing your name terribly wrong.

You remind me a lot of a friend of mine. Same type of voice and everything.
    Meh.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    what was under the robe??? aye????
    lol, perv
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're soooo like a carbon copy of my grade school best friend's mum. Wish I had a pic. You could pass as her twin.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe, thanks. It's actually coral colored (sorry about the color blindness!):

Curious what type your friend I remind you of is...?
    Ah, coral. I had to wiki it, but I guess I got the orange part right! I can't detect the pink in it, but usually if a color confuses me it has either reddish or green tones. My mind doesn't settle until someone tells me what it is, and I'll just believe it to make things easier. Took me forever to realize that purple was not just another name for blue (Elementary school: "why are all these 'tards laughing at my sky!?")

I am absolutely terrible at typing, I'm not even sure of my own type. She is really caring though, and one time became furious at me (for a whole 2 minutes) because I rode a bike drunk and "you might hurt yourself! Please dont, just come inside! Where its safe!" She seems to be the voice of motherly reason when me and an SLE(?) friend of mine go off and do stupid things, like climb on statues or the roof of the dorm. Shes shy at first, but piles on the Fe when you do know her.

I don't think she has a single mean bone in her body, even if she doesn't like you she will still be very polite to you. Pretty much the only way to know if she considers you a friend is when she makes little jokes about you. Very big on decency, it seems. Oh, and despite warning us all the time about what could go wrong, she still tags along sometimes because its fun.

She also makes me delicious sammiches
    Last edited by Serious Name; 06-12-2009 at 07:14 PM.
    Meh.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you try to hold back a laugh/giggle at 0:10 and attempt to maintain a seriously not serious serious tone?
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Si ESE is a perfect fit for you Malia; also, I will continue to refer to you as "Mal-ee-uh" in conversation, regardless to my current state of incorrectness.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing I could make out from this movie is that you're Jewish.

Board philosopher or bored philosopher? jason_m's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, this picture just screams ESE. It's interesting, though: you don't really VI as an ESE. I think that the problem is not with you, but VI. For example, in your picture, it's not your facial structure or clothes that make me think that you're an ESE, but how you're behaving. For that reason, even though I question the usefulness of pictures for identifying one's type, I don't question videos - because they allow others to see how you behave.

Jason
    LII

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mah-lee-uh is how I say it, seems about the same as how you say it(?)
    lol well...

You say "Muh-Lee-Uh"
    I've been saying "Mal-ee-uh" like "Mal-air-ee-uh", minus the "air"

Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson