Thread: Wake up losers!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Wake up losers!

What most of you write here is just an internal idea or hunch about something that isn't true, probably only very partially true- so you judge and anaylze people with your egos and minds (limitless in both potential and prejudice), instead of getting a fuller picture of who they really are.

You can get an idea about my personality. But do you know anything of what I did today? Can you tell me what actions I took? OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW! You only know what you see, and usually it's a confusing ambivalent mesh of misty nothingness because I'm not really showing you much other than *my* internal perceptions about your internal perceptions. It's a fucking lost maze of nothingness - a spec of dusty go-nowhere ideas, with no way out but to just get some balls and turn off your fucking computers and to pay attention to the real reality.

Just for a little while? Please.

It is so fucking annoying. Cut it out. Most of you just need to live life a bit more and learn how things really work more externally rather than internally gazing over everything. It's faux-perceptive, and it's annoying.

We know you're smart. That's nice. But raw intelligence only gets you so far, and I think you already know that. Nothing at all is just gonna be handed into your laps because you're 'smart.' There's a billion other integrating factors that you are ignoring, just because you like to analyze things and live in your head.

The internet is limitless in its interesting things to explore. But it also makes one not see the trees for the forest and be a glossy haze of just ideas and notions and perceptions than you're like OH MY FUCKING SHIT EVERYTHING AROUND ME EXTERNALLY HAS GONE TO COMPLETE SHIT BECAUSE IVE LIVED COMPLETELY IN MY HEAD WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK I GOTTA WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION *NOW*! And Big Brother gets you to read more and more depressing things and internet articles, but you weren't with there with your own two eyes so you don't really have a good perception of what it was really like....

YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED. WAKE THE FUCK UP HUMAN BEINGS!!!!

Or not. But really, learn to test what you believe and think. Always. Constantly. All the damn fucking time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got bored half way through, trying too hard to be sensational

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    What most of you write here is just an internal idea or hunch about something that isn't true, probably only very partially true- so you judge and anaylze people with your egos and minds (limitless in both potential and prejudice), instead of getting a fuller picture of who they really are.

You can get an idea about my personality. But do you know anything of what I did today? Can you tell me what actions I took? OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW! You only know what you see, and usually it's a confusing ambivalent mesh of misty nothingness because I'm not really showing you much other than *my* internal perceptions about your internal perceptions. It's a fucking lost maze of nothingness - a spec of dusty go-nowhere ideas, with no way out but to just get some balls and turn off your fucking computers and to pay attention to the real reality.

It is so fucking annoying. Cut it out. Most of you just need to live life a bit more and learn how things really work more externally rather than internally gazing over everything. It's faux-perceptive, and it's annoying.

We know you're smart. That's nice. But raw intelligence only gets you so far, and I think you already know that. Nothing at all is just gonna be handed into your laps because you're 'smart.' There's a billion other integrating factors that you are ignoring, just because you like to analyze things and live in your head.

The internet is limitless in its interesting things to explore. But it also makes one not see the trees for the forest and be a glossy haze of just ideas and notions and perceptions than you're like OH MY FUCKING SHIT EVERYTHING AROUND ME EXTERNALLY HAS GONE TO COMPLETE SHIT BECAUSE IVE LIVED COMPLETELY IN MY HEAD WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK I GOTTA WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION *NOW*! And Big Brother gets you to read more and more depressing things and internet articles, but you weren't with there with your own two eyes so you don't really have a good perception of what it was really like....

Or not. But really, learn to test what you believe and think. Always. Constantly. All the damn fucking time.
    dear Sam,

What you write here is just an internal idea or hunch about something that isn't true, probably only very partially true- so you judge and anaylze people with your egos and minds (limitless in both potential and prejudice), instead of getting a fuller picture of who they really are.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    But really, learn to test what you believe and think. Always. Constantly. All the damn fucking time.
    I took your advise and tested socionics.

It seems to work fine.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."