View Poll Results: Leonardo DiCaprio's type?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 3.85%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

8 30.77%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 3.85%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 3.85%
  • LSI (ISTj)

3 11.54%
  • SEE (ESFp)

9 34.62%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 3.85%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 7.69%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leonardo DiCaprio

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Leonardo DiCaprio

ENFp?

quotes:

I don't have emotions about a lot of things. I rarely get angry, I rarely cry. I guess I do get excited a lot, but I don't get sad and enormously happy. I think a lot of people who talk about all that crap are lying. Right now I'm just trying to maintain happiness - that's all I really care about. Anyway, when you're my age and your hormones are kicking in, there's not much besides sex that's on your mind.

Everywhere I go, somebody is staring at me, I don't know if people are staring because they recognize me or because they think I'm a weirdo.

I was behind a woman at the checkout counter who was looking at the magazines. She turned to me and goes, "There he is again, that Leonardo DiCaprio. Don't you wish he'd just disappear?" I said (to myself), this is the moment where I either go, "Do you know who I am?" or put my hat further down, pay for my corn-nuts and get out of there... I choose to avoid that.

My first date was with a girl named Cessi. We'd had a beautiful relationship over the phone all summer long. Then she came home and we met to go out for the first time to the movies. When I saw her I was petrified. I couldn't even look her in the eye to talk to her.

When I was young, I used to have this thing where I wanted to see everything. I used to think, "How can I die without seeing every inch of this world?". ... On his life: What I would do in order to be popular was, I'd put myself on line and joke around and be funny, and I was always known as the crazy kid.

Dark green is my favorite color. It's the color of nature and the color of money and the color of moss!

People want you to be a crazy, out-of-control teen brat. They want you miserable, just like them. They don't want heroes - what they want is to see you fall. ... I think people read the tabloids because they want to see you eating a burger, or out of your makeup or doing something stupid because they just want to see that you're like everyone else. And that's okay. I don't want to catch myself anymore saying that my life is hard, because the good far outweighs the bad in my life. And it's easier to focus on those things, on the things that are important.

On fame: As soon as enough people give you enough compliments and you're wielding more power than you've ever had in your life, it's not that you become an arrogant little prick, or become rude to people... but you get a false sense of your own importance and what you've accomplished. You actually think you've altered the course of history.

I don't really have many extravagances. I don't fly private jets and I don't have bodyguards and I don't buy crazy things. I have a couple of houses here and there. I bought a very expensive watch, and I am going to buy a really expensive movie poster, the original for "The Thief of Bagdad". I love movie posters.

I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand.

I'm not really the quiet type, although some people think I am. But I'm the rebel type in the sense that I don't think I'm like everyone else. I try to be an individual.

My mom and I lived at Hollywood and Western, a drug-dealer and prostitute corner. It was pretty terrifying. I got beat up a lot. I saw people have sex in the alleys. I remember I was five years old, and this guy with a trench coat, needles and crack cornered me. Early on, seeing the devastation on my block, seeing heroin addicts, made me think twice about ever getting involved in drugs. It's evil. Once you take that step and experiment, drugs can take over your life. You are not yourself anymore. That's something I never wanted. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up. It was kind of just me and my parents. But because of them, the neighborhood did not have a bad effect on me. My dad introduced me to artists, and every few months we'd go to some hippie doo-dah parade as Mudmen in our underwear, carrying sticks and covered in mud. My mother did everything to get me into the best schools she could find.

I've been planted here to be a vessel for acting... That's why I'm really taking any part, regardless of how complicated it's going to be. ... The good thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes. It's not like any other job where you can go in and do the same thing as yesterday.

Don't think for a moment that I'm really like any of the characters I've played. I'm not. That's why it's called 'acting'.

You can either be a vain movie star, or you can try to shed some light on different aspects of the human condition.

My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go.

The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it. It's a great outlet. As for myself, I'm not sure who I am. It seems that I change every day.

On working with Martin Scorsese in "Gangs of New York": He's a perfectionist, obsessed with detail. That's why he went over budget and over schedule.

Portraying emotionally ill characters gives me the chance to really act.

[on marriage] I don't have the guts that Romeo did. ... I'm nothing like Romeo in real life.

I'm absolutely clean. I've never tried anything. That's not a lie!

Last edited by silke; 08-05-2019 at 07:10 PM. Reason: updated links
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep. I think so.
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually nope. just watched some vids. Now I think ESFP. Whatcha reckon?
    IEE

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti-ESTp.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard ESI before. I don't know much about the guy, but I'd say it's not a bad typing.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer SEE over ESI, but I can't say I have paid that much attention to him.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti ESTp?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I'm not 100% but I think SEE.

I'll admit I've never seen interviews or read about him, though. I was watching a little of the Titanic the other day and my mind kept saying "SEE" when I saw DiCaprio . His facial expressions and gestures reminded me so much of Cameron Diaz (who I think is SEE).
    ah that would make soo much sense for Cameron Diaz...I could never see her as ENFp. I could see DiCaprio as SEE also. yup.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would advise to watch his interviews before attempting to type

ESTP is ridiculous, ESFP is possible but I really really doubt it.

ISFJ is interesting, Ill re-watch him with that typing in mind.

However, I dont understand how he comes off as a sensor. Ive read his biography, and based off that & both interviews, he comes off as an intuitive
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pirate, stfu.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti ESTp
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol yeah ESTp. He reminds me of Jack Nicholson even though they were in a movie or two together.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nicholson is Ni-ENFj.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Nicholson is Ni-ENFj.
    He is definitely Beta extrovert, and yeah, I would say he could be either subtype of SLE, or Ni-EIE. Personally I tend to think SLE (VI similarities to Johnny Knoxville and Anthony Hopkins are evident IMO), but I guess it could go either way.

Under cerulean skies...

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    He is definitely Beta extrovert, and yeah, I would say he could be either subtype of SLE, or Ni-EIE. Personally I tend to think SLE (VI similarities to Johnny Knoxville and Anthony Hopkins are evident IMO), but I guess it could go either way.
    Ti-ESTps (not Ezra)

ENFjs

Knoxville possibly ESFp IMO.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ed Norton is ILE, imo.

What type would you put Frank Sinatra as?

Under cerulean skies...

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp, probably Ti sub.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nicholson is Ni-ENFj.
    Wasnt it Ashton who originally said that?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh that pic of Decap you have there kind of looks like Ezra.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp, probably Ti sub.
    Right, as would I. Personally I think he shares a lot VI wise with Anthony Hopkins.

The classic picture of Sinatra:

Personally I think Knoxville is a classic SLE: planning the stereotypically Beta-esque antics, participating sometimes but mostly operating "behind the scenes," as the one who is sort of obviously the head honcho/controlling figure of the groups that he is a part of.

To me, Jack Nicholson, Sinatra, Knoxville, and I would also add Madonna into this category, all sort of embody this "trying at FeNi" thing that I see a lot of SLEs doing. They all have a sort of persistent image that they maintain, and actually they tend to project it much more overtly (or, to be precise, less subtly) than an EIE would. It's very obvious what they want to "portray": Nicholson, the image of a sort of "American Badass for the 21st century;" Knoxville, the "whacky but in control guru of all things outrageous;" Madonna the pop sex goddess; and Sinatra, the "King of Swing."

Compare to someone like, say, Bono, who doesn't really portray his image in his actual behavior, but does things to perpetuate it and really sort of "lives it," rather than projecting it actively.

Take me: my self-image is of a very intelligent, intellectual, artistic, and mindful person. That shows up a lot more here on the forum, because I'm much less inhibited. But in real life, I don't really go around saying things like "I'm so fucking smart," or correcting people on little shit, or making overt displays of my intelligence; I hold these things back, because I don't want people to know that my very existence is essentially the projection of my self-image and my attempt to express myself. But if one were to talk to me for long enough, or just observe me on a day-to-day basis, it would become patently obvious that I place emphasis on very specific things in my life, such as intellectual pursuits, writing, particular types of literature, etc, and that I emphasize the overall scope of the impact that these things have on my life simply in the way that I exist and think about the world.

Now look at Madonna: she makes songs about being sexy, was always making public appearances in outrageous costumes that showed off exactly what she wanted. Sinatra made a life out of singing about what it's like to be a lounge lizard. IMO, an EIE probably just wouldn't be so overt about these things. They would let thigns through and give hints by their actions and overall aims, but probably wouldn't do such specific things as sing about how they see themselves, because that would end the charade; an SLE, on the other hand, isn't as subtle for one, and for two, doesn't take the whole idea of "being themselves" as seriously or as personally.

Nicholson's image projection isn't as easy to put in terms of exactly what he does, but IMO, his image projection is so undiluted just in terms of his speech and the things he talks about and the way he does things that I can't possibly see him as being subtle enough to be an EIE.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Johnny Knoxville seems more Se ESFp to me.

I mean I think the guy is very funny and I like Jackass, but I think he exhibits more Gamma-ness. ESTp's are sorta mystical, dramatic, and "philosophic" (philosophic as in how they come across as motivated by ideological factors in an explicit way). ESFp's are more grounded and contained due to the Te valuing and their ideology (imo) doesn't deserve that word, but tbf its more of an accumulated experience which is then turned into ethical judgements. ESTP's like ENTp's don't need to do this. We can change ethical judgements on a whim based on competing external factors such as ideology or belief system.

So Knoxville comes across as more concrete than I'd expect an ESTp to be. Fi is more intuitive than Ti, sure, but Ti gets the term abstract and ESTp's come across as more abstract than ESFp's.

Also I know actual Se ESFp's that are just like him.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    *wind blows through a hollow tunnel*
    lol

Under cerulean skies...

Has anyone actually tried to type DiCaprio, instead of trying to benchmark him with groups of random people?

Anyway I don't like DiCaprio, but this is probably based more on what he stands for than his personality, because of the movies his cast in, that I haven't even seen.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    Whatever.

You didn't "prove" his Betaness at all.

"Personally I think Knoxville is a classic SLE: planning the stereotypically Beta-esque antics, participating sometimes but mostly operating "behind the scenes," as the one who is sort of obviously the head honcho/controlling figure of the groups that he is a part of."

So what makes him Beta is "An inconsistent participation, while consistently operating behind the scenes, and is generally seen as the leading figure in the group"?

That is YOUR content buddy.

What about this makes him Beta?
    The end is nigh

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, as would I. Personally I think he shares a lot VI wise with Anthony Hopkins.
    I'm not seeing any siginifigant VI similarities between Sinatra and Hopkins, personally, though at least we agree they are both Betas.

I can see some clear similiarities re: the shape and focus of the eyes between DiCaprio and Sinatra, but Hopkins sticks out to me if I were to add him to the comparison. Hopkins and Hugh Hefner, on the other hand....

Same brooding stare and smirk I've seen on alot of ENFjs, particularly Ni subs, though I can't claim it's necessarily exclusive to that exact type.

Couldn't find any good, clear pics of Knoxville without his shades on, but I just can't see him, Nicholson, and Hopkins as all being the same type.

Personally I think Knoxville is a classic SLE: planning the stereotypically Beta-esque antics, participating sometimes but mostly operating "behind the scenes," as the one who is sort of obviously the head honcho/controlling figure of the groups that he is a part of.
    While I agree that there seems to be a common/stereotypical Beta theme or trend involving what you just described, it think it's far more distinctly "Beta behavior," or at lest more easily identifiable as such, when it manifests within the realm of politics and government - and moreso with Ti-ISTjs (public perceptions of Vladimir Putin, Dick Cheney, etc.,) - and I'm not even sure it's type specific within the Beta quadra either. I can easily see Beta rationals as being inclined to take this particular 'power behind the scenes' approach as SLEs, whom, IMO, are more insterested in being 'front and center.' But that's based on my own observations, of course.

Nicholson's image projection isn't as easy to put in terms of exactly what he does, but IMO, his image projection is so undiluted just in terms of his speech and the things he talks about and the way he does things that I can't possibly see him as being subtle enough to be an EIE.
    Maybe it comes down to our different perceptions due to our own types, but I'm always surprised to find out that there actually are "subtle" ENFjs. I think all types have subtle and not so subtle examples when it comes to self expression, but I am shocked that you think ENFjs aren't likely to be 'flashy, attention seeking, or over-the-top' or anything outside of "subtle." Usually, it's the ENFjs whom are mostly likely to be invovled in "undiluted" image projection. Which I think was certainly the case for a number of less than subtle ENFjs like Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan, or everyone's favorite ENFj, Adolph ******.

And didn't Nicholson have a decades long affair with actress Angelica Houston too? I saw some interviews, and I think she's defintely some kind of static-IJ type, most likely ISTj.

@Wartlard, DiCaprio is an obvious static/-Ep type imo, but I don't really see any hints of in his ego. I don't have a huge problem with Fi-ESFp or something for him, especially since his Israeli model girfriend looks possibly INTp to me, but watching DiCaprio and looking at pics, I still think Ti > Fi for him.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 06-12-2009 at 09:14 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nicholson does seem very expressive, singing, dancing, romantic, into classic art, like an ENFj.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti-ESTps (not Ezra)

ENFjs

Knoxville possibly ESFp IMO.
    You're a fucking lunatic. Edward Norton is an ESTP? WOW.

You have the WORST typings I have EVER seen. I KNEW you were horrible at it when you typed Jude law as an ESTP.

I dont understand how you(and others) are getting these ridiculous typings. The only way I could see this happening is basing them SOLEY on V.I., which is not BY ANY MEANS a fully accurate indicator of someones type.

Have you seen him in movies, interviews? Read any biographies?

what are your reasonings for typing him as SLE(this goes to everyone who typed him as one)?

Any SLE I know would NOT react to situations like DiCaprio does. He doesnt have the aura/outward confidence of an SLE. He comes off as way too feminine/nervous, and inside his head. He doesnt have that angry/aggressive energy that they have, nor is he a tenth as confrontational.

Wheres the Se?

I dont see how SLE is possible.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    You're a fucking lunatic. Edward Norton is an ESTP? WOW.

You have the WORST typings I have EVER seen. I KNEW you were horrible at it when you typed Jude law as an ESTP.

I dont understand how you(and others) are getting these ridiculous typings. The only way I could see this happening is basing them SOLEY on V.I., which is not BY ANY MEANS a fully accurate indicator of someones type.

Have you seen him in movies, interviews? Read any biographies?

what are your reasonings for typing him as SLE(this goes to everyone who typed him as one)?

Any SLE I know would NOT react to situations like DiCaprio does. He doesnt have the aura/outward confidence of an SLE. He comes off as way too feminine/nervous, and inside his head. He doesnt have that angry/aggressive energy that they have, nor is he a tenth as confrontational.

Wheres the Se?

I dont see how SLE is possible.

Tell us when you've eaten your happy meal socionics and are ready for delving into something actually resembling psychology.

If you're are going to type people by how fucking angry/combative they are then I have no interest in your typings.
    The end is nigh

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Wasnt it Ashton who originally said that?
    I have no idea if any one individual can be credited with typing Nicholson as anything "originally," but I honestly cannot imagine Nicholson being typed by anyone as anything other than Beta extrovert, but I just think Ni-ENFj seems more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Heh that pic of Decap you have there kind of looks like Ezra.
    lol, no. Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Also, that picture of Sinatra reminds me of Ezra, hah.
    No. These are Ezra's identicals.

@fagPirate, if you disagree about Ed Norton being Ti-ESTp, fine. But it's very clear to me, and probably anyone who's ever read your posts, that you have an extremely limited view of human behavior and how it pertains to socionics, and you're so obviously not ENFp. Please change your sig to ESFp and stop embarrassing yourself in front of everyone. You really aren't worth my time to "defend" my opinions and typings for you.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 06-12-2009 at 09:17 PM.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Tell us when you've eaten your happy meal socionics and are ready for delving into something actually resembling psychology.

If you're are going to type people by how fucking angry/combative they are then I have no interest in your typings.
    Ill respond to this later.

How did you arrive at SLE?

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea if any one individual can be credited with typing Nicholson as anything "originally," but I honestly cannot imagine Nicholson being typed by anyone as anything other than Beta extrovert, but I just think Ni-ENFj seems more obvious.

lol, no. Just stop.

No. These are Ezra's identicals.

@fagPirate, if you disagree about Ed Norton being Ti-ESTp, fine. But it's very clear to me, and probably anyone who's ever read your posts, that you have an extremely limited view of human behavior and how it fits within socionics, and you're so obviously not ENFp. Please change your sig to ESFp and stop embarrassing yourself in front of everyone. You really aren't worth my time to "defend" my opinions and typings for you.
    Dont give me that 'worth my time bullshit'.

Youre a prick, thats why you got banned.

Help me to see, show me some analysis other then V.I., or dont respond to my threads

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Dont give me that 'worth my time bullshit'.

Youre a prick, thats why you got banned.

Help me to see, show me some analysis other then V.I., or dont respond to my threads
    And you can read your own posts and, somehow, conclude that you are any less of a "prick" than I am? Wow, that's some pretty selective powers of observation you have there.

I post where I please, bitch.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 06-12-2009 at 07:28 PM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on his expressions and VI (expressions including speech, verbal metrics, etc) I type him as Ti ESTp.

I will attempt to describe his actions without VI (admittedly, he is not someone I've thought about in detail):

He is very intense in expression. He can be calm and even soft-spoken, but he retains an intensity and focus (personally, that is something that annoys me. Its very dry and unnerving). He seems attracted to dramatic and serious roles in film (Not only that, but he plays those roles rock solid). He's energetic, active, I think we can agree on Ep temperament. Doesn't constantly pause and ruminate on what to say (like I'd expect an Ip), discussion seems to come fluidly and easily. Can begin talking about a subject and elaborating on it with ease (perhaps not a trait of socionics, but instead of being a trained actor).

I'd say the movies he is chosen for and/or attract him are very very very very Beta or at least Ni/Se (these are movies I can enjoy somewhat, but totally lack a cohesiveness that I want. They make some points pertaining to Ni interactions that I find redundant and dry. Its like the movies take themselves too seriously, plus I fucking hate the mafia lol).

Mob movies, thrillers, epic romances, gritty dramas, etc.

So why would you say he is ENFp? What about him makes you think Delta?
    Last edited by ArchonAlarion; 06-12-2009 at 10:04 PM.
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well this thread is called "Leonardo Dicaprio," not "Is Ezra the new Dicaprio??? "

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From that video I think DiCaprio is SEE. He has very similar speech patterns and expressions to my philosophy professor/counselor at college who was the most clear example of a male SEE that I have encountered to date.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it seems that there is at least a general consensus that he is Se leading. As for creative I still think Fi. Came across this vid from when he was younger. I think he VI's like an ESFP in it. Also seems very confident in Fi in this one. Found a vid somewhere yesterday where I coulda sworn I could see him using Te in an "Aha thats right fellas" kind of way. Anyways this vid is worth watching in attempting to type him.
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally think Knoxville is ENFJ.
    IEE

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always pictured SEE in Catch Me If You Can. I saw Fi creative and an ability to own everybody through Se wit and charm.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast