User Tag List

Thread: New to Personality typing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New to Personality typing

I found this forum when doing a google search about my MBTI type (ESFJ), which I think describes me almost perfectly. My first socionics test listed me as an LIE. I'm interested in exploring the differences between that an my MBTI and taking more personality type tests.

I'm 24 and happily married to an INFP. I love my two dogs, never miss an episode of "The Office", "Lost" or "How I Met Your Mother", and work from home.

Let the snark begin...

Creepy-bg

first to say hi!

HI!

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by basset View Post
    I'm 24 and happily married to an INFP. I love my two dogs, never miss an episode of "The Office", "Lost" or "How I Met Your Mother", and work from home.
    My LIE dad used to never miss an episode of The Bill. At least you're watching comedy!

Welcome!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basset View Post
    I found this forum when doing a google search about my MBTI type (ESFJ), which I think describes me almost perfectly. My first socionics test listed me as an LIE. I'm interested in exploring the differences between that an my MBTI and taking more personality type tests.

Let the snark begin...
    pretty big difference in those two tests...

do you consider yourself: cold and business like or warm and emotional?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    pretty big difference in those two tests...

do you consider yourself: cold and business like or warm and emotional?
    I am definitely more emotional, but can be cold or warm depending on the person. When I need something done especially if I feel like I'm close to a deadline though I'm all business...an enigma, wrapped in a puzzle, wrapped in a conundrum...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, and welcome.

A few things:

You need to get away from MBTI, and any test you take online will not help you determine your sociotype.

There isn't too much in the way of "good" material here recently to learn from, but if you look back into the archives, you may find something of use.

Socionix.com is a great site for info, now, at any rate.

Good luck.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson