Thread: How to ask out a female LSI/ISTj?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to ask out a female LSI/ISTj?

What is the Best way to ask a LSI female out? I don't think straight up "do you want to go to the movie will work with me tomorrow" will work. But I might be wrong. or does the rather usually simple request take long period of time for trust to built up where then only she feels confident to go out?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it has less to do with the words and more about whether or not the circumstances suggest it would be a date, and if she wants to see it as such. If I want to assume something is a 'just friends' kind of thing, then I'm going to do so, even if it flies in the face of um, what probably constitutes a date.

I've done the movies/dinner thing as dates before, and like, it was nice and all that, I enjoyed the sort of 'traditional' feel of it. But it also isn't terribly exciting, you know? It's like giving someone a gift card for their birthday. Useful present, but doesn't even try to capture your imagination. And my biggest problem with the boys I've dated is that I've gotten bored very quickly. Is coming up with something interesting that hard? Lol.

So yes, 'do you want to go to the movies with me' will probably work to get you on a date, but don't expect it to bowl her over.
    allez cuisine!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    What is the Best way to ask a LSI female out?
    Learning in advance and then following rigidly the standard cultural rituals, procedures and protocols that the LSI in question is accustomed to and/or expecting.

Those vary between subcultures, so you'd go about it in a different way with someone you know from Church than with someone you know f.i. from an MC club. I guess.

I don't really know, though.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    What is the Best way to ask a LSI female out? I don't think straight up "do you want to go to the movie will work with me tomorrow" will work. But I might be wrong. or does the rather usually simple request take long period of time for trust to built up where then only she feels confident to go out?
    Maybe shower them with Fe. And don't ask them on official date, but on some more casual thing, so it's less nervous for you. I knew FeNi who's a real womanizer, the advice he told some other guy was just to talk to the girls (to me that doesn't sound helpful at all). So maybe just talk them whatever, maybe try to control some of your more off-putting stuff, and don't appear too eager to have her as girlfriend. Overall he seemed warm towards all the girls, somewhat touchy-feely early on. To me he just seemed slimy, but apparently what he was doing worked.

My advice could be crap.

Don't tell about virginity. Don't tell about the thai massage parlours.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    LOL.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    I think it has less to do with the words and more about whether or not the circumstances suggest it would be a date, and if she wants to see it as such.
    You guys are always so busy, so chances are that unless you don't think about us it is hard to catch a usual date compare to say like ENFp.

If I want to assume something is a 'just friends' kind of thing, then I'm going to do so, even if it flies in the face of um, what probably constitutes a date.
    You mean you will confront them straight up that you will want to be friends with them only? I think that is actually the best answer for a EIE, rather than uncertainty.

I've done the movies/dinner thing as dates before, and like, it was nice and all that, I enjoyed the sort of 'traditional' feel of it. But it also isn't terribly exciting, you know? It's like giving someone a gift card for their birthday. Useful present, but doesn't even try to capture your imagination. And my biggest problem with the boys I've dated is that I've gotten bored very quickly. Is coming up with something interesting that hard? Lol.
    I will keep that in mind, Imagination/Creativity without the "virginity/massage parlor stuff like warlord said" or does that stuff actually work against LSI? Serious question, something more captivating and less corny I suppose.

So yes, 'do you want to go to the movies with me' will probably work to get you on a date, but don't expect it to bowl her over.
    I only need a start, But thank you for that reassurance.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    I can tell you how to know if she likes you, though I can't really tell you how to ask her out exactly...

Just talk about your interests and if she mirrors them back (this is a female thing imo) a bit, she might like you. Like, you say you like cycling, and she will either say she does too or is interested in finding out more about it IF SHE LIKES YOU. Make a couple of those statements or comments and feel her out, and when she reacts positively to them you'll know she likes you and asking her out will be the next, easy, and logical thing to do.
    ESE style!

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*aw shucks*...
    oh no MaliaFee, I think you guys are actually pretty good at picking up members of the opposite sex, however, It is impossible for a comparable to suit up the same style/communication.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe shower them with Fe. And don't ask them on official date, but on some more casual thing, so it's less nervous for you. I knew FeNi who's a real womanizer, the advice he told some other guy was just to talk to the girls (to me that doesn't sound helpful at all). So maybe just talk them whatever, maybe try to control some of your more off-putting stuff, and don't appear too eager to have her as girlfriend. Overall he seemed warm towards all the girls, somewhat touchy-feely early on. To me he just seemed slimy, but apparently what he was doing worked.

My advice could be crap.

No, these are very good one, I agree with almost all of this, and I know I am not the "smooth talking ENFj version" and SOME FeNi can do these masterfully, and I see it as those who are doing it as slimy as well, maybe that is why I can't see myself doing that.

1)

2)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

numbers, just start doing it, you can't improve if you don't try

for me, i often seem to find myself saying things to girls that surprise even me, it's like i get more stimulation when interacting, and it's like, when i'm thinking in my head what i have to say isn't as clever.

but i don't know your style. for me i'm real responsive, and i often take things from what people say.

like if they say that they're going out with friends, you can be like... YOU CAN GO OUT WITH FRIENDS ANYTIME YOU LIKE... HOW'S ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT. *DRAMATIC PAUSE* If they laugh, and then seem enthusiastic then you've got your opportunity.

If they laugh and then it looks like they want to get away, then just let it go... if you really want to you could do a little song about day in day out the same old same drudge and monotony...

IF THEY SAY YOU ARE DRUDGE AND MONOTONY. THEN SAY ** THAT'S ME ** I'M DRUDGE AND MONOTONY....

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

and word of advice ... don't listen to me.. do your own thing.. in your own way.... word up on the street.. numbers is on the prowl.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    numbers, just start doing it, you can't improve if you don't try

for me, i often seem to find myself saying things to girls that surprise even me, it's like i get more stimulation when interacting, and it's like, when i'm thinking in my head what i have to say isn't as clever.

but i don't know your style. for me i'm real responsive, and i often take things from what people say.

like if they say that they're going out with friends, you can be like... YOU CAN GO OUT WITH FRIENDS ANYTIME YOU LIKE... HOW'S ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT. *DRAMATIC PAUSE* If they laugh, and then seem enthusiastic then you've got your opportunity.

If they laugh and then it looks like they want to get away, then just let it go... if you really want to you could do a little song about day in day out the same old same drudge and monotony...

IF THEY SAY YOU ARE DRUDGE AND MONOTONY. THEN SAY ** THAT'S ME ** I'M DRUDGE AND MONOTONY....
    this is hilarious. Merky, I wish I knew you in person. I think you'd be terribly funny to hang out with. If someone did a little song like that about drudge and monotony, I would probably fall on the floor laughing... (I mean, in a good way. lol)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    I think it has less to do with the words and more about whether or not the circumstances suggest it would be a date, and if she wants to see it as such. If I want to assume something is a 'just friends' kind of thing, then I'm going to do so, even if it flies in the face of um, what probably constitutes a date.

I feel that LSI females are very set and decisive and one direction in everything. which makes it very hard to go out with a date with them. For example, they might have an interest with someone, communicate with them, and that will be the one they focus on, if you met them after they will not open their door out to another person trying to claim her interest. I mean most girls are like this but especially more for the L.S.I. I have never really directly come to contact with her a lot in real life and most of the time I initial the conversation thur Aim, she told me that she is talking to someone but not at the stage of going out with them, while I'm really trying to get to know her more and then ask her for a date when the time is right, she senses this and back away completely. probably the right thing for her to do but not so good for me ;-(.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But if you go to thai massage parlors you aerent technically a virgin

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can tell you how to know if she likes you, though I can't really tell you how to ask her out exactly...

Just talk about your interests and if she mirrors them back (this is a female thing imo) a bit, she might like you. Like, you say you like cycling, and she will either say she does too or is interested in finding out more about it IF SHE LIKES YOU. Make a couple of those statements or comments and feel her out, and when she reacts positively to them you'll know she likes you and asking her out will be the next, easy, and logical thing to do.
    thats how ESEs act.

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience if they like you already they tend to lock on and clamp down, like an alligator. You will not escape their grasp. When pursuing them you have to kind of guilt trip them into doing things with you.

The one I recently got sort of involved with was EXTREMELY hard to be nice to. For instance I wanted to go to a movie with her, and knew she had little to no money so I bought her a movie ticket, and she got all pissy about that so I had to say "screw you I already bought it and it's your christmas present". That got her to hang out with me. Gross relationship for me but I can see how that would make you EIEs get all wet.

Really though you should be letting her plan specifics. "Would you like to go out with me to a movie..." would probably be better.

Oh and I really liked what Malia said but that's alpha advice, lol. Beta would be more like:
    1. I like cycling
    2. Cycling sucks!
    1. Let's make out NOW.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    But if you go to thai massage parlors you aerent technically a virgin
    Well, he did like to say that he wants to take them out on dates, and not sleep with them. He's saving his virginity for someone who will pay him for it I seem to remember. Wasn't he going to auction it off?