Thread: Romancing Styles: "Aggressor" and "Childlike" Romantic Relations

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Romancing Styles: "Aggressor" and "Childlike" Romantic Relations

Anyone know any marriages or romantic relationships that are this combination? How does it work out? If the male is the aggressor, does he try to soften his approach, sensing that the female wants more of a father-figure? Anyone been in a relationship like this?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was w/ an ESFp for 4 years. He never really "scared" me w/ the aggressor thing, so maybe he did soften the approach or something. But I can see what the victim thing is though, because I remember thinking it was easy to get a reaction out of him. Like, if I played coy or pretended to be interested in anything but him he'd seem to like that and would react. If I turned away from him, he'd sorta follow me and be more aggressive.

But I think all girls like some agression in guys, though I do definitely prefer caregiver guys. I feel like the victim/agressor thing starts to feel like a game. Like a board game, like yahtzee. And I'd rather just make out. I'd prefer the guy focus totally on my well being, vs. his own agressive-ness.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    I was w/ an ESFp for 4 years. He never really "scared" me w/ the aggressor thing, so maybe he did soften the approach or something. But I can see what the victim thing is though, because I remember thinking it was easy to get a reaction out of him. Like, if I played coy or pretended to be interested in anything but him he'd seem to like that and would react. If I turned away from him, he'd sorta follow me and be more aggressive.

But I think all girls like some agression in guys, though I do definitely prefer caregiver guys. I feel like the victim/agressor thing starts to feel like a game. Like a board game, like yahtzee. And I'd rather just make out. I'd prefer the guy focus totally on my well being, vs. his own agressive-ness.
    That totally cracked me up for some reason.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se and Ne act as "stimulants" to Ni and Si respectively. Its like a poke.

So Se and Ne would compete to stimulate eachother in their own way, but neither would be successful and they'd find it annoying.
    The end is nigh