Thread: VI this dude if you will

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI this dude if you will

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

My guess is SiTe

That guy tries to be one suave mofo
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IXTx, ISTx ??

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's a textbook Se-ISTj

<3 my dual

suave as fuck

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SiTe

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te ISTp
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like a smooth jazz musician, just from his dress, even though I don't know him. And if he's not a musician, then he would like listening to smooth jazz.

Te ISTp could be right.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I see is a gruff, caregivin' man.

He'd be all like, "Gruff, gruff, gruff"

And I'd be like, "Subtle Ne, subtle Ne, subtle Ne, NE BLAST"

He'd be like, "Hah. You're alright after all, kid."
    The end is nigh

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hope you guys meet ppl in real life so you can test your socionix

irl, that is an se-istj

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a strange creature from the future?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    i hope you guys meet ppl in real life so you can test your socionix

irl, that is an se-istj
    I hope you do too, so you can realize what Fe is and isn't. That guy doesn't have any of it.

Being aristocratically elite, suave, and looking tough has 0 to do with being Beta. People need to drop those useless stereotypes. If anything, the people who I've seen with the hair gel and the prep look are Delta.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I hope you do too, so you can realize what Fe is and isn't. That guy doesn't have any of it.

Being aristocratically elite, suave, and looking tough has 0 to do with being Beta. People need to drop those useless stereotypes. If anything, the people who I've seen with the hair gel and the prep look are Delta.
    steve... good Lord, go outside

i didn't say shit about stereotypes... you throw this garbage at ppl about stereotypes, hoping ppl will get behind you... it has NOTHING TO DO WITH STEREOTYPES... It has to do with Se and Ti

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I see this guy, I think of smooth jazz, sappy love songs, gentle mahogany love making (), bluesyness, enjoyment of a sunny villa restaurant in the big city, and Delta.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

steve... good Lord, go outside

i didn't say shit about stereotypes... you throw this garbage at ppl about stereotypes, hoping ppl will get behind you... it has NOTHING TO DO WITH STEREOTYPES... It has to do with Se and Ti
    Se and Ti carry their dual functions Ni and Fe and they are implicit in them.

In Beta STs, there is a receptivity to an Fe current.

Behold:

Ti ESTp:

Are you going to honestly tell me that this black dude would be reactive to that kind of current? Would this black dude engage in dynamic Fe like that?

Se ISTj:

Serious for serious comparison:

VERSUS

Do you not see the Fe/Fi and Se/Si difference (and other two functions)? No wonder you've been typing so many Deltas as Betas.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he's my conflictor, so what, Seth Green is so cute.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    All I see is a gruff, caregivin' man.

He'd be all like, "Gruff, gruff, gruff"

And I'd be like, "Subtle Ne, subtle Ne, subtle Ne, NE BLAST"

He'd be like, "Hah. You're alright after all, kid."
    Lawl exactly.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i know cute gammas, but there is something missing that disturbs me. Like they're hollow.

But yeah thats a good Beta vs Delta ST comparison. Seth has this mischievious twinkle, very Se+Fe. Like he's come from a hidden world and he's going to show us its secrets by his art.

The black dude is just stoic Te, "This is whats going on,"
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i know cute gammas, but there is something missing that disturbs me. Like they're hollow.

But yeah thats a good Beta vs Delta ST comparison. Seth has this mischievious twinkle, very Se+Fe. Like he's come from a hidden world and he's going to show us its secrets by his art.

The black dude is just stoic Te, "This is whats going on,"
    Yeah, good characterization.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you not see the Fe/Fi and Se/Si difference (and other two functions)? No wonder you've been typing so many Deltas as Betas.

Steve, I'm typing ppl based on Model A... Not on some pie-in-the-sky bit of nothingness (ahem.)

Please put in your signature... "

what i write here has nothing to do with model a socionics, and is solely based on my experience thinking shit up in my house with no real life experience behind it... so sorry if it's bullshit. Regards, Steve."

Please do it, for the benefit of newcomers... I am being serious, Steve. Please... You are ruining Socionics' name and potential with your stupid crap.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, shut up JuJu.

The end is nigh

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(con't from the above post)

what i write here has nothing to do with model a socionics, and is solely based on my experience thinking shit up in my house with no real life experience behind it... so sorry if it's bullshit. With ******ry, Archon Alarion."

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe so Justin Zombie, but until you prove without a doubt that what you say is any better, all we have to go on is our insights.

You gotta kinda get over this real life is soooo much different than the internet kick. Yeah there are some differences but really, people are generally the same. What you see is what you get.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

With ******ry, Archon Alarion."
    It takes balls to be a real gay man and live openly out of the closet, Justin. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve, I'm typing ppl based on Model A... Not on some pie-in-the-sky bit of nothingness (ahem.)

Please do it, for the benefit of newcomers... I am being serious, Steve. Please... You are ruining Socionics' name and potential with your stupid crap.
    I'm going to ask you, for the benefit of newcomers, to let people decide for themselves what understanding works best for them, whether it be mine, yours, or someone else's. I believe whatever understanding you put forth lacks essential consistency, consistency that can be clearly observed in numerous examples which you constantly choose to ignore. I don't even think your understanding is from a Model A perspective. Quite honestly I think you only mention "Model A" to namedrop and convey an affiliation with "the official socionics source", as if that was to ensure indisputability of the credence of your perspective. Conversely you namedrop "Model X" (which has an association on the 16types of Ashton, taboo, bad, etc) to pin to those who are a threat to your perspective. We've been over this before...substance over style please.

See the problem with your responses is, whenever actual evidence is presented and examples for observation offered, you retort back to this retarded ad-hominem like this:

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    Please put in your signature... "
    what i write here has nothing to do with model a socionics, and is solely based on my experience thinking shit up in my house with no real life experience behind it... so sorry if it's bullshit. Regards, Steve."
    It kind of reminds me of the dumb Jock who shittalks someone, but then when confronted with intellectual information, he goes "UH DUHHHH, Ur a loser".

Real mature, and I would think, coming from Harvard, you're more intelligent than that. And I don't think even Model A hardcore-ers like Rick would feel threatened enough to resort to such evasive tactics. I don't understand what you're hoping to achieve here.

You're like a slimy journalist (no surprise) who ignores key relevant content in the name of saving face and presenting an over-righteous image - the reporter who mixes and matches random bits of context-less information on a person to portray them a certain way when they are a threat to your agenda.

So I will ask you kindly, for the benefit of the newcomers, if all you have to contribute is grade school playground insults, and can't have a reasonable discussion about the points people actually present, go elsewhere, because you are creating a bad atmosphere for newcomers, who will be turned off by your "my way or I will randomly ad-hominem you" way of arguing.

If you actually are confident in your position, if you "know socionics" as well as you claim to, please address the points I made in my previous post where I compared the pictures of Beta STs vs the black dude. I'll ask you again, do you not see the difference between the two? These are key features that imply a lot when it comes to intertype relations.

Or are you just going to respond with more ad hominem?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juju, just shut the fuck up already. You make everyone sick... plus you obviously have nothing of use to say whatsoever.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You gotta kinda get over this real life is soooo much different than the internet kick. Yeah there are some differences but really, people are generally the same. What you see is what you get.
    Well he's assuming that our perspectives don't come from real life experience, which is the fundamental mistake.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like a smooth jazz musician, just from his dress, even though I don't know him. And if he's not a musician, then he would like listening to smooth jazz.

Te ISTp could be right.
    Haha. He's not a musician but he indeed loves jazz, and not just smooth jazz but all kinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Are you sure that's not a mannequin? He's sort of stiffly propped into poses in different places, and his face barely moves from one picture to the next. Are there any natural-looking pictures of him, or does he always look like that?
    That's how he naturally looks.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, FWIW, I think he's my identical.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    no shit, they are just typing ppl wrong... dr. phil is not sli--on the internet or irl-- (as per steve, archon alarion, blah blah) and this guy is not either...

they aren't using socionics, and i'm saying so.

wp, he is your identical... you are istj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh dear, someone insisting that we base our typing on reality. This wont do at all!

This is why I don't like subtypes. People use them as a crutch to make poorly supported typings. It's like you're saying "he's not an LSI, he's just a really uptight SLI."
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my first impression was SLI

but.. idk why you guys are putting JuJu down so hard. I know an LSI and LII irl and there are few if any signs of Fe unless there is someone around them supplying it. I also think Se > Si is quite plausible and my second guess would be LSI.

Regardless of Fe being valued, it is still extremely weak and subconscious in LxI. The whole point of the 5th function is that it is valued but can't be supplied by yourself.
    Last edited by Azeroffs; 06-06-2009 at 08:52 PM.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are we putting JuJu down so hard?

WHAT?

lol man look around this forum. I get my posts moved because of the theories I present.

And if you read the posts, JuJu makes personal attacks whereas we do not.

@Jrxtes: Te/Fi comes off as rigid and unflexible to me. Se/Ni does not come off as rigid and unflexible.

Radical changes of plan? Seems too far removed as a behavioral triat to be attributed to any one element. I'm sure Se-ers radically alter plans all the time. In fact I know ones who do.

Implementing a system? Te-ers are pretty good at and oriented towards organizing objects into something orderly and "working". Thats what Te-ers do that drives me up the wall. An insistence on micromanagement and an inability to sense the energetic alterations that interest me far more.

And Te's ask me lots of questions I find repetitive. They are focusing on demonstrable, concrete movements and they need related qualifications to know whats going on. This annoys me because I'm busy interpreting latent Fe movements so I view Te as superfluous, uninteresting, and painfully unnecessary.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    but.. idk why you guys are putting JuJu down so hard. I know an LSI and LII irl and there are few if any signs of Fe unless there is someone around them supplying it. I also think Se > Si is quite plausible and my second guess would be LSI.

Thank you, I appreciate it, but as to coming down hard...

To be honest, I only respond to these ppl's posts (Steve, Archon Alarion, Allie, etc) so newcomers do not get confused by their snake-oil salesmanship...

What they post here is not Socionics, and in the past, ppl have been turned off of Socionics bc they saw these 'alternative interpretations' intermingled with legitimate understanding of the theory... They came away thinking it's all crap.

These are ppl who were simply trying to improve their lives w/ Socionics... ANd bc these ppl (above named) have their egos so wrapped up in their own bullshit, they were turned off...

They don't realize that what they're doing is actually detrimental... It kinda sucks.

For a long time, no one stood up to (these ppl's) bullshit when it was presented, probably out of a sense of decorum. (I don't care about decorum. I care about what is honest and real and true.) I stand up to them so ppl feel reassured about Socionics bc it has benefited me tremendously and I want it to help other people.

I have already tried on their alternative theories for myself... (I was a moderator at Socionix for a time, and a believer in it...) However, I tried it out in REAL LIFE... And as the Germans say, "das geht nicht."

Their typings, in Model A Socionics, are wrong... And their theory, in itself, is untrue.

What they write are distractions--for many ppl, but esp newcomers--bc they refuse (for whatever reason) to post their stuff in alternate theories... And as I said, they don't realize it, but it's detrimental.

So, again, thank you for saying what you did... But honestly, none of what they say hurts bc I know for a fact, through experience, that it is unture, and in some cases, intellectually dishonest. In some cases, ego-motivated. In some cases, attention-seeking. etc.
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-06-2009 at 09:34 PM.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When has that ever happened with a newcomer?

When?

??????

DECORUM?

US???? WHAT!

Don't try to play the sheep! We're the ones who get banned, you cock!

WTF are you on?

Stop the PCP!
    The end is nigh

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop the PCP!
    lol! no, i like it.

to be honest, it sucks bc i like you and steve personally... i just know you are wrong, and my loyalty--above that--is to telling the truth and helping the maximum number of people.

honestly it's not personal at all... it's just that it ain't socionics, it's detrimental, and someone's gotta say it.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When have Steve or I driven someone away from socionics?

This is my question.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol! no, i like it.

to be honest, it sucks bc i like you and steve personally... i just know you are wrong, and my loyalty--above that--is to telling the truth and helping the maximum number of people.

honestly it's not personal at all... it's just that it ain't socionics, it's detrimental, and someone's gotta say it.
    LOL. Take a hike dude. No one wants your crap over here and most of us see through your bullshit attempts to feed your ego and cover up your own insecurities, nigga.

And so that everyone's informed, JuJu knows jack shit about Socionics. Steve and AA both know more and learn/get things faster and more accurately. And I like you JuJu personally, I'm just saying this because my loyalty, above all, is telling the truth and helping the maximum number of people. This is detrimental to Socionics (and your health) and someone's gotta say it.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the lines seem clearly drawn in the sand, so I'm not really sure what my opinion is worth, but... He comes off more TiSe to me. What makes me feel a lot more confident in this is how some people mentioned he looked stiff, and I felt that way too. All of the SiTe in my life that I've come across never gave me that vibe, they have a very relaxed and fluid air about them. They have more of an inner confidence than the "outer" kind that this person shows. I feel like I'm particularly sensitive to seeing in people, and I feel like he shows it.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, well honestly I think you guys should move it to another thread and explain your different views on VI or whatever else and stop the insults and just give the facts.

This, I think, will be most helpful to everyone, especially newcomers.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast