Thread: VI myself and two friends (Don't Quote)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI myself and two friends (Don't Quote)

Last edited by Bardia; 05-28-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have no idea but you look like someone from my quadra so.. gamma?

Your friend looks like this guy from a finnish tv-show, who's now a internet meme of slowed down videos:

...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male friend SEE > IEE?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are ISFp

your male friend is ESFj

your female friend is alpha extrovert (striking resemblance to Vero)

--

time to change your self-typing (in model a anyway.)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Male friend SEE > IEE?
    I'm pretty sure he is SEE. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    you are ISFp

your male friend is ESFj

your female friend is alpha extrovert (striking resemblance to Vero)

--

time to change your self-typing (in model a anyway.)
    What makes you think SEI for me and ESE for him?

I'm not really sure about my female friends type. IJ>IP, Se>Si is what I think.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

Creepy-Cyclops

Bardia, going on VI, i'd say you look more SEI than ESI.

I think your friend looks like an ethical version of an LSE, that is, an ESE. I'd like to ask, what makes you think he's SEE?

The girl is harder for me to type.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Bardia, going on VI, i'd say you look more SEI than ESI.

I think your friend looks like an ethical version of an LSE, that is, an ESE. I'd like to ask, what makes you think he's SEE?

The girl is harder for me to type.
    I have a hard time seeing any sort of rational for him. He enjoys spontaniety, often listing a bunch of stuff he wants to do for the day and not deciding until the time comes. He often changes plans on a whim depending on how he feels. He often has energy sinks, such as we (a small group of people) are hanging out and then all the sudden he decides he wants to shut the lights off and listen to music and fall asleep (boring zzz). He doesn't have the steady stream of energy EJs have but the erratic energy of an EP.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You definitely look Fi ISFj and the male friend is likely Fi ESFp (I briefly considered a Delta extrovert but I think ESFp is far more likely.)

Your IJ temperament is clear, as there is a fixed and controlled quality to your demeanor, whereas your friend looks much more reactive/spontaneous. Especially in the last picture, you look very static but also introverted as you have a contained-ness about you.

I'm not sure on the girl, she could be a Te ego or Te Hidden Agenda, what do you think?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bardia reminds me of Dr Cox a little.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    You definitely look Fi ISFj and the male friend is likely Fi ESFp (I briefly considered a Delta extrovert but I think ESFp is far more likely.)

Your IJ temperament is clear, as there is a fixed and controlled quality to your demeanor, whereas your friend looks much more reactive/spontaneous. Especially in the last picture, you look very static but also introverted as you have a contained-ness about you.

I'm not sure on the girl, she could be a Te ego or Te Hidden Agenda, what do you think?
    I think we might be identicles but I'm not sure. We became friends very quickly (which is unsual for me) and we see eye to eye about most things. We often evaluate people very similarly and like or dislike a lot of the same people. I'm pretty sure she is IJ so an alternative might be LSI.

Bardia reminds me of Dr Cox a little.
    I haven't watched that show much but from what I have seen that guy is an idiot lol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    I think we might be identicles but I'm not sure. We became friends very quickly (which is unsual for me) and we see eye to eye about most things. We often evaluate people very similarly and like or dislike a lot of the same people. I'm pretty sure she is IJ so an alternative might be LSI.
    Yeah, LSI actually isn't impossible. Does it seem like she has supervisory relations with the guy?

Not sure exactly. She seems more "directed" and "focused" than you. Like when she's looking at the camera it feels like she's putting more direct energy out at it. I don't know what this means in terms of type exactly.

Could be Se subtype like Se-LSI, but somehow I'm still not ready to settle on it. I am interested to figure out her type though, because her vibe reminds me of something I'd like to figure out.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    I haven't watched that show much but from what I have seen that guy is an idiot lol.
    Haha! That's a very interesting reaction. Because, see, I LOVE THE GUY. He's one of my favorite characters on the show.

Last edited by Park; 06-06-2009 at 02:14 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Model A

just sayin

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, LSI actually isn't impossible. Does it seem like she has supervisory relations with the guy?

Not sure exactly. She seems more "directed" and "focused" than you. Like when she's looking at the camera it feels like she's putting more direct energy out at it. I don't know what this means in terms of type exactly.

Could be Se subtype like Se-LSI, but somehow I'm still not ready to settle on it. I am interested to figure out her type though, because her vibe reminds me of something I'd like to figure out.
    Hmmm I wouldn't say she really supervises him. At least I haven't seen any evidence for it. I think both of us find his Ti POLR funny rather than a serious detriment. We will joke to each other about how he refuses to do things for really irrational reasons. Like when a mutual IEI friend told him the best way to do something in the gym and he just ignored the advice because he "just didn't feel like doing it that way."

We do seem to agree with how we view him as changing his whims to much, breaking plans too often, and spreading himself thin (every once in a while he hangs out with people that he claims annoy him but that could be part of the SEEs changing views of people). Of course she likes him so I think she alters her behavior a bit to suit him. I on the other hand state when I have a problem with him lol.

I guess I am going to have to go with ESI for now. Maybe she is an Se sub. I can't see EII or LII and she definitely seems IJ.

Haha! That's a very interesting reaction. Because, see, I LOVE THE GUY. He's one of my favorite characters on the show.
    Well I will admit that he is funny because of his jerk attitude (guess I forgot about that aspect) but there is still something about him that annoys me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

girl is INFP, probably