Thread: How likely is it for IEI/INFp to be enneagram type 9?

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How likely is it for IEI/INFp to be enneagram type 9?

I know two people that may very well possibly be this.

How likely does everyone think this is?

Discuss!
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could be. I don't think they're super common. The IEIs I know are 4s and I may know a 6. The 9s I know are SEIs. It makes sense for SEI to be 9 mostly because of the focus on comfort, both internal and external. The desire for peace and internal serenity can manifest itself in smoothing over problems rather than addressing them. I think an IEI 9 could possibly occur but it would be more unlikely.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as do i
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae View Post
    Well I figured I'm E9. Yeah, I know I was "sure" about me being E6. Now I am sure about E9.

What do you want to know?
    heh. if you exist.
    thanks; now i know youd do