Thread: Is this my dual (SEI?) whatever, it's good?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is this my dual (SEI?)... whatever, it's good?

Okay there's this guy I know, and it seems like we are equal, different but complementorary.

They are sociable, excellent communicators, and they approach work very enthusiastically. They are super sure of their own opinion, and happy to assert it, but not in a way I'd associate with T types (okay, not socionically correct). They seem cosy, and mention comfort, and doing comfy things. They're not scatty, or messy, organised. As we're doing work, they take a while to read it, absorb it, make notes, but claim they have difficulty making the links. We seem so different, but it works well... yet, I associated my dual with being less organised and so sure.

Who is this?
    ENTp... love it

3w2

Creepy-male

Sounds more like SLI than SEI.

Sounds more LIE than SLI.

EDIT

Possibly ESE.

Creepy-male

Hmm, good points.

I was really thinking LIE because the description reminded me of LIEs I know, without paying attention to functions at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys for your responses!

I assume he is not an intuitive type... just really, doesn't seem right. I admire their confidence in how they think and feel, and they usually have good points. I see them working in a caring type position, but they're not like touchy-feely, sure and confident. But definitely not like an ESTj for example.
    ENTp... love it

3w2