User Tag List

Thread: Hello there, learning this fresh coming from MBTI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello there, learning this fresh coming from MBTI

Well after having basically totally mastered MBTI I got a bit bored and decided to learn socionics. In MBTI I'm an INFP, so after reading the EII profile on wikisocion I'm pretty clearly an EII (INFj). But I'm open to suggestions, since this is different from MBTI and all.

I consider myself very logical, my highest value is logic. But I'm clearly , I am pretty empathetic, all of those good things. My enneagram type is 8w9. I'm just an oddball I suppose in terms of personality typing systems.

Anyways I'm an 18 year old (19 in August) guy from North Carolina. I love it up here, I love the woods and how peaceful it is. No better place to be in my opinion, gotta love solitude. As you guessed by the username I like cats. I enjoy listening to metal music of a good bit of kinds, along with some electronic music. If you want to know anything else then just ask.

In the meantime, I'll be lurking and reading what there is to read about EII's here etc. Pleasure to make your acquaintances.
    SEE-Fi 9w8 sx/sp

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"logic" can mean different things to different people, so it wouldn't be too weird to see an INFj who is "logical". An INFj might be attributing logic to some combination of Ne and Te.

You sound interesting, welcome aboard the board
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey BlackCat!!

nice to see some Typoc members here
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Cat is totally snappin buttons! (aka I concur)

Welcome.